Chen

MO PAI- KOSTAS DANAOS- REQUEST

I have to admit as I said in previous posts that I am troubled by all these attacks on Kostas.I really don't see why since the man hasn't involved himself with the mo pai for over a decade and doesn't seem to care.Maybe that's why all the attacks? Because he doesn't care?

It may looks out of date,but after I spoke with Kostas on the phone the other day,he asked me to pass on the following:

" Please leave Kostas out of the Mo Pai public picture.He has no interest and wishes anyone who is in a position to develop and spread positive teachings around the world,the best luck as long he doesn't mention Kostas.

On the other hand ,if these people persist in using his name or refencing his work in their commercial interest ,( for example to sell a book), he wants them to know that none of his books are self published.Should Kostas think he is being defamed,he will simply inform his publisher.

The person in question will then face a lawsuit by a multi-million dollar publishing company- without Kostas lifting his finger or spending one cent.

He would also like everyone to know that,should he become angry,that the TERMS and LITERRY entities " John Chang"," Mo Pai", etc.are,at this minute,Kostas intellectual property.

Claimants to the contrary will have to prove the opposite in "THE EYES OF THE LAW" and good luck with that.You may think you will make some quick money and wind up losing everything you own in the process .

Kostas has no inerest in the MoPai as an institution.He was a student of the former Headmaster and respects his teacher greatly.Once they parted ways,he simply stopped being involved and separated himself from the school.He never fought Nei Kung publicly or commercially and has no wish to.People now want to capitalize on the Magus Of Java literary success and this is unacceptable .If you want to make money from the school please don't mention either Kostas's books or himself.Otherwise you will be forced to explain yourselves in court with your personal finances on one side and Inner Tradition on the other"._

• Like 2

Just my impression of Kostas from his writings: I don't think he gives a shit one way or the other what people on the net say about him or his writing. Isn't this the same guy who basically pissed off ninja fanboys and girls all over the world? Greece is in enough shit as it is already with the economic problems. Good on you for sticking up for your friend, though.

• Like 1

On the other hand ,if these people persist in using his name or refencing his work in their commercial interest ,( for example to sell a book), he wants them to know that none of his books are self published.Should Kostas think he is being defamed,he will simply inform his publisher.

The person in question will then face a lawsuit by a multi-million dollar publishing company- without Kostas lifting his finger or spending one cent.

He would also like everyone to know that,should he become angry,that the TERMS and LITERRY entities " John Chang"," Mo Pai", etc.are,at this minute,Kostas intellectual property.

Claimants to the contrary will have to prove the opposite in "THE EYES OF THE LAW" and good luck with that.You may think you will make some quick money and wind up losing everything you own in the process .

Kostas has no inerest in the MoPai as an institution.He was a student of the former Headmaster and respects his teacher greatly.Once they parted ways,he simply stopped being involved and separated himself from the school.He never fought Nei Kung publicly or commercially and has no wish to.People now want to capitalize on the Magus Of Java literary success and this is unacceptable .If you want to make money from the school please don't mention either Kostas's books or himself.Otherwise you will be forced to explain yourselves in court with your personal finances on one side and Inner Tradition on the other"._

I don't know anything about Kostas, but these quotes make him look like a dick person who is more interested in protecting his financial schemes then a teacher.

Matter of fact it would be easy to believe it was written by an anti-Kostas person to discredit him.

1 1/2 cents

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 3

I don't know anything about Kostas, but these quotes make him look like a dick person who is more interested in protecting his financial schemes then a teacher.

Matter of fact it would be easy to believe it was written by an anti-Kostas person to discredit him.

1 1/2 cents

1 1/2 cents

Hah hah yes, Kostas is bad, you are right. Like about ninja as prince sau, everything he write is so true they cannot change even they pay much money to find.

Yes you knowo about Kostas and financial schemes. Kostas wants money so bad he never charge for teach or take student. Yes, you are right my friend. He no fool you. Bravo.

Maybe he see where Mo Pai is going and don't want his name together to the people who are driving the Mo Pai to this place. Maybe he just want clear line between them and him.

And he can do it if he want. That is what he is showing. Otherwise he doesn't care. In the future will show who is dick amd who is trying to protect. Then you ask yourself how you feel.