Wells

Chi Kung & Emotional Lyposuction lecture by Nei Kung Master Gary J. Clyman

I have not had the technique but I have been looking into healing methods for many years and usually anyone promising miracle cures are snake oil salesmen. Can anyone who is not associated with Gary Clyman testify that it really does what he says it does?

I don't believe a word of it to be honest, because long term emotional and psychological problems create grooves in your mind/energy which take a long time time to adjust and heal, science has even recognised this with studies on neuroplasticity showing how these grooves and habits which cause a lot of our emotional problems are formed and strengthened over time, so how can a one off treatment "wipe your slate clean" in just one session?... he would be the greatest healer the world has ever seen if he really could, but people will pay big money for the possibility of a miracle cure so there are plenty of people who promise it.

I have not had the technique but I have been looking into healing methods for many years and usually anyone promising miracle cures are snake oil salesmen. Can anyone who is not associated with Gary Clyman testify that it really does what he says it does?

I don't believe a word of it to be honest, because long term emotional and psychological problems create grooves in your mind/energy which take a long time time to adjust and heal, science has even recognised this with studies on neuroplasticity showing how these grooves and habits which cause a lot of our emotional problems are formed and strengthened over time, so how can a one off treatment "wipe your slate clean" in just one session?... he would be the greatest healer the world has ever seen if he really could, but people will pay big money for the possibility of a miracle cure so there are plenty of people who promise it.

Some of the many testimonials for Gary Clyman on youtube ( for Emotional Liposuction, Chiropractic treatment, Nei Kung, Chi Kung):

Search on youtube, there are MANY more testimonials! B)

• Like 1

@Jetsun

No, he is just one of the better healers on the planet. And it's not even that he fixes emotional issues without you doing anything. You have to go through all the pain that you stored inside when he extracts it.

From all I've researched and seen, I'd say I'm 99% sure that it's not placebo or something. Trying to figure out what exactly happens is probably pointless, but the results speak for itself. Some people who he simply presses his finger on the sternum experience pain unlike anything before, you could say, to a traumatizing degree, but actually in reverse. Interesting anecdote about a marine soldier who was trained in tolerating pain from torture. He was not trained in handling pain being extracted though. :lol:

Point of critique about Gary Clyman, as far as my understanding goes (from personally meeting him also): He's all about energy buildup/storage and Tai Chi and little about character development. He is (or at least was a year ago) very imbalanced, almost like a dual personality. One being very nice and gentle, the other being a loud careless asshole. And his super-confident appearance has a dark twin, is to some degree a mask. If you happen to be one of the very few clients that he cannot help because he cannot defeat your inner guardian or something and doesn't want to learn from that experience, then he might badmouth you (usually behind your back) ... because then it's your fault, you know. ;) His technique is perfect, flawless. No point in trying to grow in awareness.

Edited by Owledge

@Jetsun

No, he is just one of the better healers on the planet. And it's not even that he fixes emotional issues without you doing anything. You have to go through all the pain that you stored inside when he extracts it.

From all I've researched and seen, I'd say I'm 99% sure that it's not placebo or something. Trying to figure out what exactly happens is probably pointless, but the results speak for itself. Some people who he simply presses his finger on the sternum experience pain unlike anything before, you could say, to a traumatizing degree, but actually in reverse. Interesting anecdote about a marine soldier who was trained in tolerating pain from torture. He was not trained in handling pain being extracted though. :lol:

Point of critique about Gary Clyman, as far as my understanding goes (from personally meeting him also): He's all about energy buildup/storage and Tai Chi and little about character development. He is (or at least was a year ago) very imbalanced, almost like a dual personality. One being very nice and gentle, the other being a loud careless asshole. And his super-confident appearance has a dark twin, is to some degree a mask. If you happen to be one of the very few clients that he cannot help because he cannot defeat your inner guardian or something and doesn't want to learn from that experience, then he might badmouth you (usually behind your back) ... because then it's your fault, you know. ;) His technique is perfect, flawless. No point in trying to grow in awareness.

Gary removes the junk that you stored in you when you had treated yourself in a bad way for many years. So after the Emotional Liposuction your slate is wiped clean.

This gives you the chance to decide how you are going to treat and see youself from that point on in the future, to change your life for the better.

If you don't use that chance and you are going to live your life as bad as before, you surely will fill youself up with crap again. Then it's really your fault and surely not Gary's.

I heard an interview where Gary talked about when he sucked out such bad energies so he described them as "demons". So I guess with a Jing that is as strong as his, there is NOTHING that he can't get out...but you mustn't fill up that space with shit again!

• Like 1

I'm still sceptical most of the videos come from his own camera straight after the he's done the technique, has anyone here had it done and can testify to this miracle technique?

I went through a period of seeing many healers and straight after the sessions sometimes I would feel great and like a weight lifted off my shoulders, sometimes even weeks later I would feel good until a stress happens and a the old issues flare up again. After one Zero Balancing session I felt the most grounded I had ever felt in my life, but all the benefits proved to be temporary. Many healers know what points to press to temporarily remove stress and even faith healers can generate the healing effect just from placebo and through the force of their personality.

A good healer can release a lot of physical problems in one session but to wipe you emotionally clean no chance, maybe i'm just cynical but my bullshit detector goes off around Clyman.

• Like 3

I'm still sceptical most of the videos come from his own camera straight after the he's done the technique, has anyone here had it done and can testify to this miracle technique?

No, many of them are from about 2-3 weeks or even years later.

• Like 1

A good healer can release a lot of physical problems in one session but to wipe you emotionally clean no chance, maybe i'm just cynical but my bullshit detector goes off around Clyman.

Guys who are full of bullshit don't agree to demonstrate their abilities on any person, anytime, anywhere!

Concerning his treatments you have LOTS of testimonials on youtube. They are not only about the Emo-Lipo but also about archieving "miracles" through chiropractic treatments! Watch the second and fourth vids I posted!

Concerning his Jing and martial abilities (that he is willing to demonstrate to anyone anytime) I talked to several people over the net and on this forum who met him and they all agreed that he has the Jing...it's real and not explainable by scientific means so far. If Gary touches you slightly on the shoulder, you go down like "hit by a sledge-hammer". And for these demos he only uses ONE vibration...he could use HUNDREDS if he wants to, at least he told a friend of mine.

• Like 1

No, many of them are from about 2-3 weeks or even years later.

Not the ones I have watched. Every single video I have found on youtube is put up by Clymans website and are not spontaneous messages of gratitude, the people could be paid, his friends, his students.

People in the modern age want instant miracle cures without putting in the long gruelling, disciplined practice required to purify yourself, Clyman is smart and knows this $$$$$$$$. If anyone on the Taobums who has personally had this treatment and can testify that is is a miracle worker then I might reconsider but from everything I know personally about healing I am not buying it at the moment.

• Like 1

Gary removes the junk that you stored in you when you had treated yourself in a bad way for many years. So after the Emotional Liposuction your slate is wiped clean.

This gives you the chance to decide how you are going to treat and see youself from that point on in the future, to change your life for the better.

If you don't use that chance and you are going to live your life as bad as before, you surely will fill youself up with crap again. Then it's really your fault and surely not Gary's.

I heard an interview where Gary talked about when he sucked out such bad energies so he described them as "demons". So I guess with a Jing that is as strong as his, there is NOTHING that he can't get out...but you mustn't fill up that space with shit again!

Ok, let me clarify. In my case, when he was working on my heart point, most of the time the pain was easily manageable. (It still hurt like hell, but I have a high pain tolerance.) I asked him to continue when it looked like he was done, to poke deeper and make sure that everything is out. Gary said somewhere that usually a session takes 10 minutes, but sometimes much longer, and rarely they go exorcism-style. Well in my case, only at the very end after a few minutes there were a few seconds where he managed to release a little bit of heart-pain on the heart point (The rest was all growling, which is a slight oddity among treatments it seems.), and then he said "done!". After the whole procedure he had a self-confident look and was like: "Huh, feeling lighter now, hm?". And I was like "No, not really." There was no great relief, no burden taken off of my shoulders or whatever feeling was supposed to be there. During the treatment I was even joking, so easily the pain was manageable. There was no wiping-clean of a slate. I had much more benefit from a trip to Hawaii, although temporary, and a profound effect that I could then further cultivate I only got from ayahuasca, but not Gary Clyman. And even if in my case several treatments would have been necessary (he mentioned in some article that there are cases like that), he ruined it with his unbalanced character and some dogmas/mind-stuff that would take too much time to explain now.

Watch some EmoLipo videos and compare them to this video with special attention at the sternum point, then you might understand what I mean:

Gary badmouthed that guy when I was there at the seminar (a later seminar, not with the guy present), something like "That guy is fucked." or "He's full of shit, screw him."

Edited by Owledge

Not the ones I have watched.

Hm? :huh:

Concerning the vids I posted:

#1 "about 2 weeks ago"

#3 "about 2 and a half weeks ago"

#5 "about 10 years ago"

#6 years ago (met Clyman 15 years ago and began with Emo-Lipo, then empowered himself with Chi Kung and then Nei Kung)

Every single video I have found on youtube is put up by Clymans website and are not spontaneous messages of gratitude, the people could be paid, his friends, his students.

LOL! Several guys are his students now (like #6). Why? Because Gary's stuff worked on them.

People in the modern age want instant miracle cures without putting in the long gruelling, disciplined practice required to purify yourself, Clyman is smart and knows this $$$$$$$$. If anyone on the Taobums who has personally had this treatment and can testify that is is a miracle worker then I might reconsider but from everything I know personally about healing I am not buying it at the moment.

Search for "Gary Clyman" on thetaobums and you find them...

For example here:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/19500-master-clymans-ppt-workshop/

• Like 1

Ok, let me clarify. In my case, when he was working on my heart point, most of the time the pain was easily manageable. (It still hurt like hell, but I have a high pain tolerance.) I asked him to continue when it looked like he was done, to poke deeper and make sure that everything is out. Gary said somewhere that usually a session takes 10 minutes, but sometimes much longer, and rarely they go exorcism-style. Well in my case, only at the very end after a few minutes there were a few seconds where he managed to release a little bit of heart-pain on the heart point (The rest was all growling, which is a slight oddity among treatments it seems.), and then he said "done!". After the whole procedure he had a self-confident look and was like: "Huh, feeling lighter now, hm?". And I was like "No, not really." There was no great relief, no burden taken off of my shoulders or whatever feeling was supposed to be there. During the treatment I was even joking, so easily the pain was manageable. There was no wiping-clean of a slate. I had much more benefit from a trip to Hawaii, although temporary, and a profound effect that I could then further cultivate I only got from ayahuasca, but not Gary Clyman. And even if in my case several treatments would have been necessary (he mentioned in some article that there are cases like that), he ruined it with his unbalanced character and some dogmas/mind-stuff that would take too much time to explain now.

Watch some EmoLipo videos and compare them to this video with special attention at the sternum point, then you might understand what I mean:

Gary badmouthed that guy when I was there at the seminar (a later seminar, not with the guy present), something like "That guy is fucked." or "He's full of shit, screw him."

The answer is simple: You are fucked!!! :ph34r: ...just kidding! ;)

So, the pain was easily manageable for you during the identification of the points and during the treatment? So there wasn't much emotional junk there! A supposed high treshold to physical pain has nothing to do with pain caused by emotional garbage...at least I see no relation here! When another person without Jing touches your points, you feel nothing, as far as Gary states.

Maybe your problems, if they were still there after the treatment, are more mental and not emotional...? I don't think Gary could help with that!

Edit: So you were in what kind of seminar exactly, when you got your Emo-Lipo? And Gary badmouthed a guy on the seminar? How are you sure it's the guy from the video you posted?

Edited by Dorian Black

So-called mental junk IS emotionally based. Gary's own statements never say that there's any inner issues that he cannot purge with the EmoLipo.

High pain tolerance - as I said, a trained marine couldn't make use of his training, but I think in my case it was different. Gary simply couldn't break through an emotional protection barrier. His healing attempt triggered a defense reaction and then he was only validating the defender's cause. And he probably sensed on some level that he wasn't able to be successful, that's why all the bad energy and fear of failure came into play.

Saying that there was no emotional stuff is an easy cop-out. I knew very well that there was, and ayahuasca recently purged exactly the kind of stuff that Gary says he does with his EmoLipo.

(I've written more about this in the previously linked thread.)

So-called mental junk IS emotionally based. Gary's own statements never say that there's any inner issues that he cannot purge with the EmoLipo.

High pain tolerance - as I said, a trained marine couldn't make use of his training, but I think in my case it was different. Gary simply couldn't break through an emotional protection barrier. His healing attempt triggered a defense reaction and then he was only validating the defender's cause. And he probably sensed on some level that he wasn't able to be successful, that's why all the bad energy and fear of failure came into play.

Saying that there was no emotional stuff is an easy cop-out. I knew very well that there was, and ayahuasca recently purged exactly the kind of stuff that Gary says he does with his EmoLipo.

You didn't say why you were assuming that the guy on the video was the guy Gary was talking about on the seminar.

Concerning the picture of Gary's character that you want to arrange: According to your experience and the facts you presented I really can't reproduce all of your assumptions that you seem to project into Gary's character. It seems possible to me that these are all your own projections.

That's exactly what I meant by mental problems.

Edited by Dorian Black

Then you overread something. Gary's claims about the method simply don't match the outcome, and that by itself hints at overconfidence. He claims that you don't have to believe in it to work and that you cannot not get healed, because he forces it; resistance is futile. Disproven. He claims afterwards you will feel like a great burden is lifted off of you. Disproven. But he did the checking of points before the procedure and said there is stuff at some of them that needs releasing. You should really pay more attention to the information at hand.

And his contradictory behavior speaks for itself. Someone who talks and acts about super-confidence and then gets insecure and defensive when talked to in the same way that he talks clearly shows inner issues. At least he should be more modest, because otherwise he's fooling himself.

Edited by Owledge

All these statements in these sentences are just far-fetched hypothesises that you completely made up in your mind and you present them as facts! No proof, not even clues or hints...you don't even care about finding some! I think that's quite strange...

Oh my. Stop crying, fanboy. You can still believe whatever you want.

• Like 2

Then you overread something. Gary's claims about the method simply don't match the outcome, and that by itself hints at overconfidence. He claims that you don't have to believe in it to work and that you cannot not get healed, because he forces it; resistance is futile. Disproven. He claims afterwards you will feel like a great burden is lifted off of you. Disproven.

Gary's claims seem to match the testimonials of all of these satisfied costumers in the videos! :glare:

But he did the checking of points before the procedure and said there is stuff at some of them that needs releasing. You should really pay more attention to the information at hand.

You said yourself you felt the pain. During the checking it normally means there is something to suck out, during the procedure it means that Gary is just sucking it out. So he did suck something out, according to your own statement.

And his contradictory behavior speaks for itself. Someone who talks and acts about super-confidence and then gets insecure and defensive when talked to in the same way that he talks clearly shows inner issues. At least he should be more modest, because otherwise he's fooling himself.

In every statement, comment, video, email whatever I witnessed Gary Clyman he seems to be extremely secure about himself, his system and his products. That's why he is willing to demonstrate his Jing and golden bell on ANYONE. That's reality!

Because of that your assumptions seem to me like simply your own very strong projection. Also, I can't understand how you do generalise your own impression if so many people think otherwise and no one else seem to back it up.

You don't seem able to question your perception, I in your case would.

Edited by Dorian Black

Oh my. Stop crying, fanboy. You can still believe whatever you want.

Another projection...

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

Gary simply couldn't break through an emotional protection barrier. His healing attempt triggered a defense reaction and then he was only validating the defender's cause. And he probably sensed on some level that he wasn't able to be successful, that's why all the bad energy and fear of failure came into play.

The whole problem of emotional healing is that you need to do it without triggering the persons defences or you get nowhere, so with the really raw vulnerable emotional issues only a soft nurturing energy will be able to penetrate it, you can't force your way through those defences aggressively without traumatising the patient. Which is why the best healers are more like soft artists rather than hard warriors. Trying to aggressively blitz the issues from someones body simply will not work with those sorts of tender emotional issues, so it is of no surprise to me that Mother Ayahuasca could get to the sorts of depth Clyman could never get to.

• Like 3

You said yourself you felt the pain. During the checking it normally means there is something to suck out, during the procedure it means that Gary is just sucking it out. So he did suck something out, according to your own statement.

As I tried to point out, the sternum point was crucial and a tough nut to crack, and he didn't crack it.

In every statement, comment, video, email whatever I witnessed Gary Clyman he seems to be extremely secure about himself, his system and his products. That's why he is willing to demonstrate his Jing and golden bell on ANYONE. That's reality!

OK, maybe you are not aware of this profound wisdom: In order to really know people, you have to challenge them. Of course Gary can be all-confident as long as he is within his own comfort zone. Only when things don't go as expected, then observe how people deal with it. And it happens so often that they lose their composure, which indicates an emotional vulnerability, an attachment, inner demon, whatever you want to call it. It's not healthy.

Words can be deceiving. It is more important to look at the "how" than at the "what". (Just as people-readers will tell you that a liar's body-language will speak the truth.)

Because of that your assumptions seem to me like simply your own very strong projection. Also, I can't understand how you do generalise your own impression if so many people think otherwise and no one else seem to back it up.

You don't seem able to question your perception, I in your case would.

It might seem to you like strong projections, but it's psychoanalysis mixed with many other disciplines for verification and deepening. You don't have to believe anything of course, but please consider the possibility. I am still heavily questioning me all the time and refining, and I would be honored if you kept an open mind.

If you allow me to continue using my skills here: Your perception is shooting over the goal because of an emotional attachment (after all you posted a kind of advertising thread, not an inquiring one) when you ask how I generalize my impression. Because I didn't generalize. I never doubted that Gary's method works in almost all cases. I simply pointed out that he cannot handle well that his method doesn't have 100% success rate and that he becomes ugly when it fails. If he didn't have an inner issue connected to that, he could be relaxed about it. (There's a German saying that goes in the direction of what I mean, maybe you know it: 'The one who shouts is wrong.')

• Like 1

The whole problem of emotional healing is that you need to do it without triggering the persons defences or you get nowhere, so with the really raw vulnerable emotional issues only a soft nurturing energy will be able to penetrate it, you can't force your way through those defences aggressively without traumatising the patient. Which is why the best healers are more like soft artists rather than hard warriors. Trying to aggressively blitz the issues from someones body simply will not work with those sorts of tender emotional issues, so it is of no surprise to me that Mother Ayahuasca could get to the sorts of depth Clyman could never get to.

To make this statement with utter conviction you had to ignore and deny all the evidence,all these testimonials from healed and satisfied costumers of Gary's.

:blink::lol:

• Like 1

Jetsun might have failed to clearly point out the difference between an emotional issue without (or with a weak) vs. with a strong defense layer to you, but if you keep talking about "satisfied customers", you might be required to pay for advertising on this forum. ;)

Is this by any chance one of Gary's multi-level marketing things?

Edited by Owledge

To make this statement with utter conviction you had to ignore and deny all the evidence,all these testimonials from healed and satisfied costumers of Gary's.

:blink::lol:

Are there any videos which are not uploaded by Garys own website? If his method is so good I would expect there to be.

I am not a healer myself but I have been investigating emotional healing methods for about ten years from many different angles, I have had healings from dozens of healers including some "famous" ones and tried to understand their principles and read many books on the subject and from my current understanding I see it as impossible and ludicrous that he believes in one session he can wipe any person clean of all their deeply ingrained emotional issues. Even modern neuroscience says that is rubbish and if you believe in karma he would have to be on the level of Jesus Christ or a Buddha to do that. No decent healer I have found would claim such a thing as there are so many factors out of the healers control. The whole idea that you can somehow aggressively attack these issues to get rid of them contradicts everything I have learned, which is why I feel I can speak with some conviction on the subject. If he heals and helps some people that is great but I don't believe he is a miracle worker.

• Like 1

Even Bruno Gröning, who was like the closest thing to a reincarnate Jesus, couldn't heal some people who held onto their illness too strongly.

And ayahuasca, too, never gives you more than you can handle, meaning that you usually have to give up resistance step by step.

As far as I understand and from Gary's own statements, he intends to use pain in order to get past that resistance by overpowering people's will of holding onto their issues. And if he cannot inflict the pain required, or if the will is too strong, it won't work. And I can understand why Mr. Confidence gets pissy/insecure when he encounters someone with more willpower than he can crack. I've witnessed this process of covered up inferiority complex / fear of failure / blame game several times. And it's no surprise if you understand how western culture stigmatizes stuff. (being wrong = bad, being weak = bad, etc.)

It would have been wise for Gary to closely examine cases where his method was not successful in order to refine it. That would have been the approach of a healthy personality. Instead the utmost flexibility in his method is doing several runs. But the ironic truth is that if you look at the characteristic of EmoLipo (brute force), it's no surprise that he uses the same approach on meta-level. Gary's whole personality is a lot about brute force. (Correction: half of it, he is kinda imbalanced as I mentioned.)

Edited by Owledge