Sign in to follow this  
Vanir Thunder Dojo Tan

Ode to Anarchy

Here we are, cultivating chi...

Trying to reach immortality...

But what is it worth to you and me, if we live forever on our knees?

It's time to stand up, time to fight.

Time to take back Earth. It's our birthright.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, there is evil- not because of evil men- but because we stand by and do nothing...

I am not a civilian, a citizen, an american, an 'Earthling', I am not a stock/grocery clerk, pump attendant, cashier, janitor, I am not a police officer, fire fighter, paramedic, soldier, I am not a christian, buddhist, taoist, muslim, jew, hindi, I am not a judoka, ninja, karateka, or yogi, I am not what any path I walk entitles me to call myself, but I am a Human Being entitled to walk all paths.

• Like 1

goddamn that is beautiful. your 777th post perhaps? That makes me want to go out and do a lot of things, walk a lot of paths, some of which are quite illegal. I've often thought of true anarchy as a possible path of the future. Comparable to Hobbes' state of nature, eventually when our governments and institutions fall, people will be left with just themselves. And sure, sometimes that's ugly, but sometimes that's is fucking beautiful and amazing. I think anarchy is about acceptance and balance...but in the extremely unbalanced state our "culture" is in, we've got some serious balancing out to do...and that does mean extremism. :ph34r:

goddamn that is beautiful. your 777th post perhaps? That makes me want to go out and do a lot of things, walk a lot of paths, some of which are quite illegal. I've often thought of true anarchy as a possible path of the future. Comparable to Hobbes' state of nature, eventually when our governments and institutions fall, people will be left with just themselves. And sure, sometimes that's ugly, but sometimes that's is fucking beautiful and amazing. I think anarchy is about acceptance and balance...but in the extremely unbalanced state our "culture" is in, we've got some serious balancing out to do...and that does mean extremism. ph34r.gif

Whoa crap. my 777'th, you're right! ohmy.gif

That makes it more special laugh.gif Let's remember this is #777 wink.gif

On topic, however, I think you're right that we are imbalanced and painfully so... i dare not insult the word by calling it culture, for a culture HAS balances, whereas America and Global economics, DO NOT.

Extremism is a somewhat necessary path for us to take, but it might not have to be what you/we might expect.

A NONVIOLENT extreme approach will be the future which paves teh path for self-governance.

A worldwide boycott of all harmful or otherwise perceived products. even if for only one day, the bulk of corporations and big businesses would collapse, since they are all intertwined so closely, yet so far away from the consumers....

The PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER. dont let it seem any other way.

We need only work together to fight the imposters and expose the facade.

Edited by Hot Nirvana Judo Trend

Sign in to follow this