Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Happy Birthday Tao Bums!

Comrads,

The Tao Bums has turned 2 years old!!!

:):):) Thanks Sean!!! :):):)

I'm excited by the new members over the last year, months, weeks, and even over the last few days!! I can't wait to see what new stuff we'll all cook up over the next year!!

Our 'mastermind synchronicity' is growing!

For the new members, The Tao Bums started this time of year when the Healing Tao USA forum went down temporarily. Not knowing if it would come back up, Sean fired up this forum. I'm not certain of the date, though. Fortunately the HT forum did come back up quickly and as an added bonus to the online Taoist community, Michael Winn then began to contribute to the HT forum and both forums have evolved very nicely since then. Sean hasn't been on the forum as much recently, so I'm taking the liberty to make this announcement.

For me, the participants at The Tao Bums have been an indispensible source of information and have been pivotal in shaping and expanding many aspects of my life.

So thank you to all new and old members for making this forum happen!

-Yoda

Wow, this is a real historic event, no joke!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, otherwise I would have no respectable Taoist community. Not that th HT USA forum isnt respectable, but at least we have smilies! :D:lol::)

Happy Birthday Tao Bums!

Thanks for reminding us Yoda. Sheesh, I forget my own child's birthday. This place really has been rockin' lately. I'm proud to be a part of it. And I'm still here, lurking in the corners, just in a quiet phase for the moment. :)

Sean

Sign in to follow this