phore

Sword chucks yo

If i had it i would also buy a boken set and connect them in a similar fashion. Then i would practice with that until i was 100% before touching the actual blades.

On that note I dont know if this particular item is full tang or just a show piece.

what is a fantasy sword? hehehe

That is where you fantasize that you are capable of doing something but end up messing yourself up really bad.

Soes anyone know of any fighting styles that use this weapon?

Someone with no clue about the use of weapons made this up to look dangerous...

And they were quite successful.

I'd say these pose much more of a threat to the wielder than the opponent!

:lol:

The item linked in the top post appears to be a replica of a fictional work. Before buying any weapon, it is advisable to research background info on the forge.

How this "sword-nunchaku" here is only priced at $30, it is meant for wall-hanging purposes. If someone tried to practice with it or used it in defense, they are more likely to injure themselves. Although the edge can still cut, the blade is usually of weak construction, made from low-grade steel.

The item linked in the top post appears to be a replica of a fictional work. Before buying any weapon, it is advisable to research background info on the forge.

How this "sword-nunchaku" here is only priced at $30, it is meant for wall-hanging purposes. If someone tried to practice with it or used it in defense, they are more likely to injure themselves. Although the edge can still cut, the blade is usually of weak construction, made from low-grade steel.

What!! not practical. Next you'll be criticizing my idea for an exploding sword gun :o.

a weapon with the motto, you only need to hit them once.