Sifu ReL

OUT of BODY EXP./ ASTRAL Projection

ok, like years ago id be trying to go to sleep and would get stuck in paralasys to where i cant move ..my body was sleep but my mind would still be awake. GOOGLE OBE if you dont know what im talking about....

well as i started to look up info on these things that were happening and decided leaving my body was out of the question...but i always secretly wanted to try, then some some years ago when i met my SIFU Djhuiti, 13th disciple . he told me i shouldnt try because its like a drug and i would get addicted to going and would neglect my duty here on earth...

well years pass and im still wondering if i should try and if i do what are the techniques to induce a OBE, with out drugs of course.

and is it dangerous? from what i heard im just not suppose to trust any spirits i meet.

what is every ones elses opinion, any of you guys tryed it?

and the differents between now and then is that back then i was just starting out and didnt even know how to breath right...lol

now i have strong energy cultivation skills and can lucid dream, and meditate with such focus.

Ive been on a long training journy and lost contact with my sifu...im not even aloud to contact him till i finish my training, which im almost done with, then hes suppose to teach me more advance tech.

ok, like years ago id be trying to go to sleep and would get stuck in paralasys to where i cant move ..my body was sleep but my mind would still be awake. GOOGLE OBE if you dont know what im talking about....

well as i started to look up info on these things that were happening and decided leaving my body was out of the question...but i always secretly wanted to try, then some some years ago when i met my SIFU Djhuiti, 13th disciple . he told me i shouldnt try because its like a drug and i would get addicted to going and would neglect my duty here on earth...

well years pass and im still wondering if i should try and if i do what are the techniques to induce a OBE, with out drugs of course.

and is it dangerous? from what i heard im just not suppose to trust any spirits i meet.

what is every ones elses opinion, any of you guys tryed it?

and the differents between now and then is that back then i was just starting out and didnt even know how to breath right...lol

now i have strong energy cultivation skills and can lucid dream, and meditate with such focus.

Ive been on a long training journy and lost contact with my sifu...im not even aloud to contact him till i finish my training, which im almost done with, then hes suppose to teach me more advance tech.

The definitive guide to achieving OBE's is Astral Dynamics 2nd Edition by Robert Bruce.

He drones on and on, and you could condense the book into a few paragraphs of knowledge but it's still a good author and his system is the best I am aware of.

Be careful though. I OBE all the time and sometimes you get stuck in a hell like dream you cannot wake up from, sometimes there is physical pain and suffering and you just have to wait it out. It's not all puppies and rainbows.

The definitive guide to achieving OBE's is Astral Dynamics 2nd Edition by Robert Bruce.

He drones on and on, and you could condense the book into a few paragraphs of knowledge but it's still a good author and his system is the best I am aware of.

Be careful though. I OBE all the time and sometimes you get stuck in a hell like dream you cannot wake up from, sometimes there is physical pain and suffering and you just have to wait it out. It's not all puppies and rainbows.

i thank you for the heads up. im fully aware of what im up against. my intent is to do it though.

i thank you for the heads up. im fully aware of what im up against. my intent is to do it though.

I just go to bed, sometimes I wake up but I am not in a real world, I guess it's more like a lucid dream because there is no body left on the bed, and I can't fly or have control over the dream. All senses work just like this world, I can eat or shower or whatever.

There have been times I've posted on the internet and read books or gone to work even, only to come to find out it never actually happened in real life.

Quite maddening to say the least and scary as hell, when the dream starts to collapse around you.

I am not even training at all right now and most of the time it just happens when I least expect it to.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

he told me i shouldnt try because its like a drug and i would get addicted to going and would neglect my duty here on earth...

Restrictive view. Useful as an advice, but who defines your duties and what neglection is? If you feel like it, try it. Get addicted or not. If you do, eventualy get sick/bored of it and then return with greater resolve. You decide. Your responsibility. Take of other people's advice what vibes with your feelings or inner voice or core nature or whatever you call it. If you are aware of it, you will know what I mean.

Quite maddening to say the least and scary as hell, when the dream starts to collapse around you.

Probably almost as scary as having normal waking reality collapse around you. :lol: (Happened to me recently.)

Edited by Owledge

I just go to bed, sometimes I wake up but I am not in a real world, I guess it's more like a lucid dream because there is no body left on the bed, and I can't fly or have control over the dream. All senses work just like this world, I can eat or shower or whatever.

There have been times I've posted on the internet and read books or gone to work even, only to come to find out it never actually happened in real life.

I am not even training at all right now and most of the time it just happens when I least expect it to.

Perhaps if you practiced control to OBE during waking hours things wouldn't be so bad?

• Like 1

Perhaps if you practiced control to OBE during waking hours things wouldn't be so bad?

The easiest way for me is to set an alarm clock for an hour or 2 before you usually wake up...when you wake up to the alarm get up and read some OBE material for about 15 minutes to saturate your mind on going out...then lay back down on your right side and don't move at all...anything as you fall asleep...for me about 1 out of 3 times i will become aware in the middle of a dream and the dream will break up and i will go back to my body sleeping in bed only my mind is fully awake...at this point just twist or roll out of your body and you will go right out.

Also, you don't have to get up any read anything if you don't want, but waking up and then falling back asleep without moving anyhting is very key to this to work...if you do this several times successfully pretty soon you will start having OBEs in the mornings without even trying. I find this way much much easier than through meditation.

Edited by kentucker4

Toying with stuff like Astral Projection and Magic can be a real trap for the immature practitioner. Use your own best judgement...is it your ego or your heart that is guiding you with this stuff? I am not sure if there is much use in Astral Projection besides of entertainment value.

Here is a free book on Astral Projection. Its methods are supposed to be very effective. http://obe4u.com/files/SOBT.pdf

Toying with stuff like Astral Projection and Magic can be a real trap for the immature practitioner. Use your own best judgement...is it your ego or your heart that is guiding you with this stuff? I am not sure if there is much use in Astral Projection besides of entertainment value.

Here is a free book on Astral Projection. Its methods are supposed to be very effective. http://obe4u.com/files/SOBT.pdf

Personally, I condsider it part of being human. It is a human experience that everyone shares but not everyone is aware of. I don't think it falls under the entertainment/magic catagory for those reasons. But who cares why we evolved to have this skill anyway? Why bother to find out? Just kidding. Inquisitive minds...

Thanks for the link OG, looks interesting and I may try these techniques this weekend. I've also been thumbing thru the Robert Bruce stuff recently. Will post back if I have success.

I really can't explain it much better, aswell as your previous post. Getting stuck in recurring nightmares is a possibility, but a part of the practice.

My belief/ Experience:

Lucid dreaming has helped in the awakening to the dream of this here/now.

To the point some days it feel as though I am dreaming awake... I would like to know more of Owledge and his experience of falling through the cracks? / out of the matrix?

I havn't - that i know of.

You learn things more to be of a liquid state... Once you are LUCID < Awakened within - reality becomes like potters clay... and you can manifest/create instantly (depending on focus/ concentration / imagination. Who has seen the movie - what dreams may come?

^ This is in the dream state (what is and isnt dream state?)

I think it is good to face the fear of the unknown < you may be happily surprised..or not.

I am a novice < No vice?

I think if you can master the unconscious / dream state? totally - death no longer.

So one never sleeps/ becomes unconscious.

Do we project/ shift conscious attention inside or outside ourselves?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 2

You have elicited a lot of advice, personally, I have been OOB and astral traveling since I started practicing tai chi in 1980, if you want to do it then go ahead, don't be put off by the bs fear mongers or the 'holier than though' types.

My best practice technique is to chi breath thru the centre point, Tan Tien, and earth out thru the feet. If I do that I am sure to wake up in a dream, go flying or roll out of my body. It takes some practice, but is worth every effort you make.

With practice you will move away from the lower energy levels and not have any negative interactions with anyone or thing. The black hell type places can be real or they could be our own manifestations, but again, with practice, we leave these behind quite quickly. I have only had 2 frightening experiences OOB but both times my Tan Tien kicked in automatically and I left them high and dry.

The practice of centering and earthing makes your chi levels very strong and is a very safe technique ideal for astral travel. Good luck and let us know how you go, there are a lot of people who are interested in this topic.

• Like 2

Very cool! Would you please write more about it example in detail what practices during the day are helpful and what right before sleep. I'm totally in for it!

Baloony, lol, I love your enthusiasm, may I suggest to practice tai chi or chi gung or both, any form of disipline helps. It was the centered breathing that was my trigger, good luck and please let us know how it goes for you.

Baloony, lol, I love your enthusiasm, may I suggest to practice tai chi or chi gung or both, any form of disipline helps. It was the centered breathing that was my trigger, good luck and please let us know how it goes for you.

Do you just pop out when you are doing your practice, or is it lying down before/after sleep?

Do you just pop out when you are doing your practice, or is it lying down before/after sleep?

Once, when practicing tai chi with a group of people I popped out and was standing above my head. It was a very uncomfortable feeling, I thought that my body would fall over because I wasn't 'in' it. But thats uncommon, mostly while in bed asleep.

Nice to see you back astralc. You seem to be naturally good dreamer! "any form of discipline" - good one! Strong concentration on the feeling that connects you with dreaming is the key, like feeling of flying and falling physically asleep while doing it. I have tried to do qigong energy work while lying and without moving my physical hands (only sensing them), so I drifted into sleep like that and slipped directly into dreaming and saw my hands create in front of me.

Edited by Baloony

Nice to see you back astralc. You seem to be naturally good dreamer! "any form of discipline" - good one! Strong concentration on the feeling that connects you with dreaming is the key, like feeling of flying and falling physically asleep while doing it. I have tried to do qigong energy work while lying (sensing them) without moving my physical hands and I drifted into sleep like that and slipped directly into dreaming and saw my hands create in front of me.

Thats great Baloony, its now a case of 'keep doing', the more you practice the more it will happen for you, well done.

Good luck on your travels. If you ever encounter an unpleasant being, such as a demon, imagine yourself surrounded in a sphere of light. You will be protected.

This is not always true for death but is always true for astral travel.

Edited by DeadDragon