Protector

Every time the news are on

I can't deal with this bullshit

and so let's make eight to ten page threads talking about this bullshit

• Like 4

I don't spend much time listening to the news. I look at the headlines once in the morning and once in the evening but will rarely read the actually article. It's just too depressing for me and I don't need depression in my life. Besides, I honestly do think that much of it really is BS.

yeah, who cares if the president hot mics treason, post racists really are just racists, whether that's a good excuse to justify constitutional illegalities or not, political correctness says you're a misogynist fascist if you disagree...

Thanks for pointing to this class A satire, Sinfest!

It's an interesting type of satire, because the fact that it's almost indistinguishable from actual news reports is part of the strategy - to point out the subliminal bs-spin-methods used by the media.

I especially love it when the last statement is the best example of this...

"... In international news - the equivalent of five Americans were killed in Afghanistan today."

"... Organizers called this year's event the most successful so far. Only four girls were killed down from a dozen last year, making it the most accident-free on record."

• Like 1

heheh the onion

Can't see that one without a youtube account, because it hasn't been evaluated; might include adult content.

Edited by Owledge

I can't deal with this bullshit

and so let's make eight to ten page threads talking about this bullshit

Most excellent. I caught myself telling the radio newscaster to f-off aloud this morning for exactly the reasons addressed in the above vid and the thread below.

21 Pictures that will Restore Your Faith in Humanity:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/pictures-that-will-restore-your-faith-in-humanity

Not that profound, due to various reasons:

Nr. 6, 7, 17, 21

I like the Brazil protests one. It shows that protests are often rooted in humanity and love, and not done for the sake of making noise.