Warrior Body Buddha Mind

White Tiger Heavenly Healing System "72 levels"

Hmmm, and golden phoenix will be out soon. So what is the difference between the results of all these systems. And if one wants to learn/practice only one internal system, which one do you think is the best one (For health/healing etc)? Or which one should one begin with?

Well to compare you would have to try them, I dont do the FP but I do have much of it. I do know that its a complete system for healing not just with energy but herbs, massaging techniques, gua sha, cupping etc. The hand sets as you seen the 1st long form is very intricate and many spirals, circle and square theories are at play that students will learn. The forms also hold keys to the healing techniques with in to. Im not putting out DVDs to compete with my Si Hing Terry Dunn, he is kung fu brother and friend of mine and I wont degrade his FP or my own to try and spin off my art to say its better or his is better or worse.

Red Dragon is a fantastic small powerful group belonging to white eyebrow and that is that system, the golden mantis has a very power small set of nei gung and hei gung which we are currently in the making im only putting out these rare systems so GMDW's Arts dont get lost or destroyed. You are more than welcome to buy and try them if you like BFP healing and fighting ging methods!

I do my arts cause they give me something "Health" and makes me feel good and that is most important to me, also our DVDs are to save for our kids for the future.

The best thing if you wanna learn is if you want something that will challenge you for life and something progressive which these arts will give you and if you want something that is complete and the teacher will teach you everything.

Regards

Sifu Garry

Just like to add if you are doing FP, and this is the last time I will say this, dont buy from others FP other than Terry Dunn, and if you studying under a Sifu dont go and compare to what others have or buy same stuff from other sources without asking your Sifu, shows a lack of Mo Duk "respect" to your Sifu.

Just curious, is the breathing style and percentage counting similar to the flying phoenix system by Sifu Terry? The 10 second breathing sounds similar to the one in the Red Dragon Hei Gung system.

Edited by mkim680

Just curious, is the breathing style and percentage counting similar to the flying phoenix system by Sifu Terry? The 10 second breathing sounds similar to the one in the Red Dragon Hei Gung system.

Yes it's similar "methodology" (didn't know about Red Dragon though). I didn't progress beyond first couple of meditations, so far BFSYG seems to be more variable in the breathing aspect (unless I have missed something as I only read about it Flying Phoenix is always three initial and three closing breaths, but it might be just one in some BFSYG meditations and some even have percentage breathing included in the closing breath sequence).

Edited by Leif

I don't get the breathing instructions in the DVD:

- Three breath to start

80% - 70% - 50%

Three breath to finish

Does this means 80in/80out, 70in/70out, 50in/50out or 100in/80out, 80in/70out, 70in/50out?

finish is the same as start?

- One breath to start

50% - 20%

Is this 50in/20out?

- One breath to start

90% - 70% - 50% - 30%

?? :blink:

any suggestions are welcome

I don't get the breathing instructions in the DVD:

- Three breath to start

80% - 70% - 50%

Three breath to finish

Does this means 80in/80out, 70in/70out, 50in/50out or 100in/80out, 80in/70out, 70in/50out?

finish is the same as start?

- One breath to start

50% - 20%

Is this 50in/20out?

- One breath to start

90% - 70% - 50% - 30%

?? :blink:

any suggestions are welcome

For example:

Three breaths to start

80% - 70% - 50%

Three breaths to finish

it means:

step 1: 3 full breaths ( = 3 times 100% in-100% out) to start

then after the third breath

step 2:

-inhale fully (100%)- exhale 80%-inhale to the top of your breath capacity (means inhale to add 80% to the 20% you still hold) - exhale 100%

-inhale fully (100%)- exhale 70%- inhale to the inhale to the top of your breath capacity (means inhale to add 70% to the 30% you still hold)- exhale 100%

-inhale fully (100%)- exhale 50%- inhale to the inhale to the top of your breath capacity (means inhale to add 50% to the 50% you still hold)- exhale 100%

you should do the breath percentages only one time

then at the end of the meditation

step 3:

3 full breaths ( = 3 times 100% in-100% out) to finish

For example:

Three breaths to start

80% - 70% - 50%

Three breaths to finish

it means:

step 1: 3 full breaths ( = 3 times 100% in-100% out) to start

then after the third breath

step 2:

-inhale fully (100%)- exhale 80%-inhale to the top of your breath capacity (means inhale to add 80% to the 20% you still hold) - exhale 100%

-inhale fully (100%)- exhale 70%- inhale to the inhale to the top of your breath capacity (means inhale to add 70% to the 30% you still hold)- exhale 100%

-inhale fully (100%)- exhale 50%- inhale to the inhale to the top of your breath capacity (means inhale to add 50% to the 50% you still hold)- exhale 100%

you should do the breath percentages only one time

then at the end of the meditation

step 3:

3 full breaths ( = 3 times 100% in-100% out) to finish

Great, thank you!