Warrior Body Buddha Mind

White Tiger Heavenly Healing System "72 levels"

@Hazel, I dont know I havent seen those meditations!

Yes many things happen and these are healing meditations, auras, visions, OBE all have happened to me since learning them, dont try and compare john chang mo pai with ever single system not good. ;)

@ Bagua, send me the info again bro?

Sifu Garry, I sent it to your Gmail account... burning palms....

Best,

Bill

BaguaKid,

Thanks got your email, seems to share the same hand postures and percentages, but looks like they have no idea of the Gung they are learning who ever sent it to you? 1) chi cultivation and mental clarity comes with any practice anyway, 2) no idea of the name of the gung 3) there are stages in each level of attainment 4) healing exercises and herbs to take 5) what each posture does energetically for the body dan tian/s, energy points that are to awaken etc much more. Kind of like what Hazelmania posted of Lacy mix matching different systems to lay a foundation, like isnt 72 Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gungs enough in a System?

Friend,

Nice work on the breathing, you may not feel any difference but the amount of energy (air ) you bringing into the body is doing your body good believe that. Dont expect or want things, if the SYG resonates with you, you do it cause you love to do it, if it makes u feel good that is most important. I didnt share this system hoping people want some type of mystical power but to only gain good health through the healing energy and exercises.

regards

Sifu Garry

Hi Mate,

Well I work in Emergency and there is plenty of sick children, I think this would make them healthier, smarter, and more intuitive but im being bias of course kids can learn swimming and that has been known to cure asthma? The only thing is hard for kids is to sit still and keep focus not all the time my son wants to train but when he does he enjoys it and I wont force him he will have to want to do it.

Of course its a bonus if they really love it and your the teacher....hehe

Sifu Garry

Friend,

I'm not really sure as to what your history is in regards to qigong, etc. but my suggestion would be to stick with one system. I feel like people go through certain phases in their training and when they hit that "stale" spot, that spot where they dont feel they are gaining anymore, that they jump ship when in fact had they continued training, they wouldve had a great break through.

Here is a clip of one of our Burning Palm Moon Qi Kung Healing meditations done for a student asking regarding the full moon that is now in the sky. Burning Palm works off the elements one of them is the moon....

Sifu Garry

Hi Friend,

Thanks for the feedback, yes the music was alittle to loud but I didnt know that until Sifu Christer told me so maybe it was different on my computer, oh well sorry about that?!

I thought I did a full demo of the complete set one after another at the end? Maybe I talk to much trying to explain and get the method across, next time I wont talk as much but its fairly straight forward to understand I think? Ive had some really nice emails from some that have bought it and have practiced it, one man he said his back is feeling much better and its fixed his frozen shoulder almost in 1 day. Another helped his neck as he had a car accident years ago!

Yes its demanding in ways especially standing in horse stance if you do it the way its explain repeated each section and continuing into the next set. But this is what its about, this will develop the energy inside the body, the stance will be strong and rooted, the spine will be better, joints will be softer as well tendons will be strong. The seated will produce a nice relaxed mind and open up the energy as well cultivate, give it some time and thankyou for your support and feeback. Im still new to doing DVDs and I film and edit all by myself so kind of hard to do all at the same time plus give information and perform all at once.

Yes the Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gung - standing exercises should be up now or tomorrow if you are collecting and training the SYG!

regards

Sifu Garry

http://internalkungfu.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/bak-fu-sunn-yee-gung-1-now-available.html

Didnt answer the question regarding the seated posture, the hand positions are there you are just suppose to sit, listen, breath no visualising cause the positions will work all by themselves. Dont expect or think about filling the body the energy also had to run to the finger tips and out not just upwards.

regards

Sifu Garry

Hello,

Could you explain a little how the White Tiger Heavenly System differs from the Flying Phoenix System?

Thanks!

Hieronimus

yup, good question. Specially for those who havebeen practicing either of these. How different are the benefits of both the systems if one prsctices them to the end?

so I add in my recent question at the other topic in here as well...

what about a comparison to the Red Dragon you just put out?

:)

Harry