Warrior Body Buddha Mind

White Tiger Heavenly Healing System "72 levels"

That makes two of us, the art of Bak Mei alone is legend in history and the Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gong system is almost not even known at all to the world right now, it would be a crying shame to lose these arts before the world at large has a chance to even experience them. :(

Warmest Regards,

Shen

Very true, it was Grandmaster Doo Wai's wish that I promote and release certain information at certain times and that is what im doing. I love what I teach and practice and even if no one bought any Im saving this information the best I can and will pass it onto my son. :)

Grandmaster Doo Wai sounds like a great and wise teacher. Also sounds like your son is lucky to have such a dedicated father. ^_^

Edited by Shen555

Hi Friend,

Yes, Sifu Christer just released his music that is on the DVD, you can buy it from here:

Thanks for the feedback, let me know how you go?

http://internalkungfu.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/planetside-ambient-electronica.html

Thanks Templetao, please let me know if you get stuck or have any questions?

Sifu Garry

Hey Gang,

Just to let you know im just getting labels done for the "Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gong" Heavenly Healing Tonic that is used for this practice as I mentioned before that this system is a complete Healing System and comes with Herbs, Energy healing techniques, massage etc. Heavenly Healing is not just about yourself getting healthy but was also a healing system to help others by using the energy incorporated and cultivated from these meditations.

This System of Heavenly Healing is NOT just meditation but a holistic approach to health and healing others!!!

Enjoy your day...

Sifu Garry :)

All i can say that this is very valid and high level energy work very nice.

This is a timeproven system from a valid lineage :)

Saw a video once of Master Doo Wai where he made a table tremble with he's dantien by only putting he's hand on it slightly, very impressive :)

Edited by minkus

Hi Minkus,

Yes, he and I as well I think Sifu Terry has done this, GMDW used to get on skype with me and show me many demo's with his energy, Ive seen him move a huge glass of water across a table with just placing the palm on the table. It was rattling so much it moved across the table and his arm and hand was still, wasnt using any tension.

Hi Sifu Garry!

Just wanted to report on the progress with the BFSYG. so far I am able to do 2x a day mixed with other WBBM training.

I have been working on the first posture and the breath percentages and have noticed alot of pretty cool things. For instance, my stress levels are dropping pretty well. I'm not as tense. I have been doing a little standing prior to sitting as it seems to help move me into the mindset and open up a bit. I have also been feeling a very cooling energy inside and out both during and after the meditation sometimes even a pulsing of energy around the body.(possible magnetic field or maybe just feeling the heart?) I have also noticed that the Dan tien fills on its own with no visualization or guidance which is pretty damn awesome. I can really feel the Dan Tien area within the body both during and after the meditation which is something that I had had trouble with consistently. I have also noticed that clarity of thought as well as over all well being and health have increased. One thing I have noticed ,specifically last night was during the meditation I lose track of all sensation and being.(hard to explain) and when I come back it's like where the hell did I go? lol never really had that happen and again this morning it was deep. I was wondering when moving into the other postures, should we do a little of each posture that we have been working on before going into the current posture being worked on? If so should we close each posture out with their breath percentages and move the hands back to the knees , then begin the next posture? Also what exactly does the healing Tonic do? Oh And we need to get both you and Sifu Christer over to the U.S. for some quality time and seminars. (still trying to figure that part out flight prices are insane) lol. Hope you're doing well.--j

• Like 1

Hi Juji,

If you started the breath percentage always finish with the said breath percentage otherwise if your just doing the 10sec breathing as described on the dvd just wind down and put the hands back on the knees before opening your eyes.

I had a very unusual experience filming the SYG meditations, the last meditation with eyes open and focusing at a point! Everything went all white and my hands where visible till they also was then covered in white light. The light was very comforting and pure to me, and when I came out I explained to my student filming which isnt on the dvd. Didnt want to sound like a total nut case of course!

Sifu Garry

SYG History - According to GMDW the Sunn Yee Gong was the original practice of Bak Fu Pai's Internal Cultivation for healing ,health and longevity. I dont know if FP came after this as Daoist Monk Fung Do Duk did have his vision of the goddess teaching him that system so maybe after, dont quote me on that and both completely different systems and both are powerful.

Anyway the 72 levels are created for people to understand in stillness there is movement (seated static) and standing static, and then the moving standing meds teach you to move but remain stillness inside. Each level is said to build upon itself and when finished have the internal knowledge of healing yourself and others, you should be able to feel and sense your own and other energy by touch or distance, see peoples energy and other weird wonderful things. But through my experience this seems to be true! :)

The most important thing is to be able to be free of illness no matter what and enjoy what you practice. For me the SYG relaxes and centres me, I always feel good after I do my practice and I as well the people that I treat either massage, energy work always walk out with a smile and a big thankyou and that is what makes me happy. There is plenty of good methods you gotta resonate with the one that suits or connects to you, this system maybe not for all as its a very deep practice that takes years if you want to complete it!

Sifu Garry

Well done White Tiger Sage, great to your dedication and documenting your progress this is how one learns and see's how far you have come when you read over it from the beginning. Everyday will be completely different some days may seem better than others but dont worry cause its all about experience and they are meant for a meaning for you to progress.

best wishes on your journey!

Sifu Garry

Sifu Garry, I don't know if you remember but I sent you a copy of seated qigong exercises which were called "Five Elders Qigong for Qi cultivation and mental clarity". There are 14 seated exercises plus one lying down. Question is, is what I sent you the same as the White Tiger HHS "72 Levels" or is that something totally different.

Thank you!

Bill

Sifu Garry,

thanks for your time

Other than health (which is obvious from level one), what exactly are the effects if one completes the whole 72 levels? Are there any chi fighting, chi exchange with the universe (people, trees, sun/moon/stars) pyro/tele-kinesis etc at the end? Or lucid dreams, visions, OBE, astral journey etc.

Edited by hazelmania

Sifu Garry, I don't know if you remember but I sent you a copy of seated qigong exercises which were called "Five Elders Qigong for Qi cultivation and mental clarity". There are 14 seated exercises plus one lying down. Question is, is what I sent you the same as the White Tiger HHS "72 Levels" or is that something totally different.

Thank you!

Bill

I guess you are talking about this one (vol-3)

My link

You should search the net & see what GM Doo Wai says about this guy.

I guess you are talking about this one (vol-3)

My link

You should search the net & see what GM Doo Wai says about this guy.

FYI, I received those teachings around 1995 before the internet was so available and it was taught to me by someone who knew "that guy". I have no dealings with him nor do I wish to... I'm only trying to see if it is the same exercise set that Sifu Garry is teaching as in the topic of this thread..

Thanks for your concern though...

@Hazel, I dont know I havent seen those meditations!

Yes many things happen and these are healing meditations, auras, visions, OBE all have happened to me since learning them, dont try and compare john chang mo pai with ever single system not good. ;)

@ Bagua, send me the info again bro?