Warrior Body Buddha Mind

White Tiger Heavenly Healing System "72 levels"

We will be releasing the full 72 meditations eventually, our next DVD will start the standing meditations that can be trained whilst doing the seated, this will allow your mind /will to strengthen from standing practice and allow the energy to circulate differently from what seated meditation does. Doesn't mean its better or higher level just means that now we also focus on strengthening the internal energy in a standing position and create leg force. Standing still can be much harder on the mind and body than seated meditation so we will release the standing to compliment the seated so you can do both!

Regards

Sifu Garry

Warrior Body Buddha Mind

Video is great. I am very glad I made the purchase!

You might want to tell your customers they can use this free program to burn to a DVD so it will play in their dvd players.

This is a perfectly legal use of the software as long as you have no problem with them doing this.

http://majorgeeks.com/DVD_Flick_d5530.html

Anyway this system is awesome, I am glad you are sharing with us :)

Hi Sifu Garry,

Thanks for making this dvd. This system is the real deal and the instruction you give is priceless. Thanks also for not holding anything back with teaching this. I have been practicing daily and the results are awesome. I have noticed that while doing the meditations as well as after I am done there is a fresh feeling. Almost like taking a cool shower from the inside out. I have noticed alot more energy throughout the day and not so much lethargy. I did try to do all of the meditations in one sitting and definately do see why you say to take 1 a month until the system gets used to the energy. I had a bit of an overload doing all of them with some mood swings so stuck with doing the 1 a month. Thanks again and am looking forward to seeing what comes next.

hi Jiju,

Yep, definitely start from the beginning that way you really get to experience each meditation and understand the energy. Also as I mention document it in your own personal files what u feel, emotionally, energetically, pains, shaking, or anything that comes to you its always good to look back on.

We will be releasing the lot eventually the next DVD will be on the standing meditations that way you get to do one seated and one standing and work on it like that. :)

regards

Sifu Garry

Hey Sifu Garry,

Sounds good. I was wondering what you recommend as far as length of time to meditate per day with whatever SYG meditation one is using. Should it be 1x a day for an hour or so or 2x a day etc? Also with the standing should one do sitting then standing together or space them out throughout the day? Really looking forward to seeing this thread grow. Thanks again.--J

I would practice the seated meditation for as long as you can and as much as as you can, the more the better yeh! ;)

As long as you finish the breath percentage you could give yourself a few mins to prepare for standing cause when seated so long in cross legged position the legs would need to be stretched or shaken out to allow the blood /energy to move more freely.

Sifu Garry

Just like to thank everyone for the emails and pm's regarding the SYG, im very happy that you are enjoying this rare practice. So just to let you know we will be releasing the standing series hopefully by the end of this month. :wub:

Sifu Garry

WBBM

P.S Happy Easter

Happy Easter all! Sifu Garry if you would be so kind I wish to ask you a question, what health benefits have you found this practice to have personally? ^_^

Warmest Regards,

James

Hi Shen,

Well I really cant remember the last time I have been sick to be honest, I get more injuries from kung fu training & 108FIT (sore muscles) but I use all my kung fu medicines and healing and the soreness or any injuries from conditioning the body subside very quickly. The SYG for me brings me more peace and relaxation, and as you know I practice Burning Palm Hei Gong as well many other arts! The SYG does feel heavenly if thats the word for it, but most of all I do it cause it makes me feel good and its a very deep system, basically you gotta love what you do or anything you do isnt gonna benefit you. As I say to people that email me or pm me, the system of choice has to resonate with you I cant speak for others that try it , they just have to feel that this system or any other system is for them.

So the answer to your question bro, is I guess it works, im hardly sick ever but is it a combination of me training kung fu, body weight, and all my arts? As long as im happy and not sick ill keep training what im doing!!! :)

Happy easter also mate!

Sifu Garry

Thank you kindly Sifu Garry and a happy Easter to you too, although by now I'd wager Easter is over down-under. I'll just have to buy a copy of the download and give it a shot one day I guess. The arts you teach are interesting indeed, would love to see that 108FIT program as a video someday, that looks like it might be a pretty awesome little training regime. Anyhow best of luck to you on your training and thanks again kind sir. ^_^

Warmest Regards,

James

Yeah, im looking at doing a 108FIT DVD, I have some students and people doing it now all over the world and a good friend of mine is documenting it as each level is 108days and she is a big girl and wants to lose weight and tone up. I start my level 1 again to document it also im up to day 58 today, when I get to 108 of level 1 im looking to do a complete level 1 dvd. ;) Hoping we get a army of 108FIT instructors out there!!! ;)

Either way bruva, best wishes on whatever you do, remember its about doing something you love and something that should be a challenge dont expect and dont want and it comes! ;)

http://internalkungfu.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/108fit.html

take care

Sifu Garry

Edited by Warrior Body Buddha Mind

Okay I'll have some money available in July to purchase the digital download. Though I am curious of one thing, are you going to be selling physical DVD's again someday or is it all going to be downloads from now on? ^_^

Warmest Regards,

James

Ah I see, very well then... a downloading I will go. Thanks for the reply Sifu Garry. ^_^

Warmest Regards,

James

Yes sir, I do indeed have a DVD burner so it's certainly possible. ^_^ Just that it takes awhile to download due to my backwoods Internet connection... Oh how I wish I could live in town, next year perhaps for that. -_-

Warmest Regards,

James

Edited by Shen555

Hey no sweat man. That's life circumstances, it doesn't disable me by any means though as I can still download whatever I need thanks to the wonders of download managers. ^_^

P.S. You must be very proud of your son for being so dedicated. ^_^

Warmest Regards,

James

Yeah, proud of him its up to him to practice and whatever he wants to be in life ill support him, I really do hope he sticks with kung fu training, he said I wanna be a kung fu teacher and heal people like you daddy, and that make me very happy indeed! ;)

Then I wish him all the best in his training and hope one day I can achieve at least a fraction of that dedication myself. ^_^

Warmest Regards,

James

Heh, same here! I didn't discover any of these wonderful practices 'til a few years back myself. I'm gonna be 24 on the 16th so yeah, now I feel like I've fallen way behind, I better get crackin' ASAP. :D

Edited by Shen555

True that, I do indeed appreciate. I especially appreciate the gifts you modern Sifu's are bestowing upon us who are unable to travel. People like you allow people like me to learn things that would otherwise be impossible for us to learn, like the Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gong and even Omei Bak Mei. You and other modern Sifu's do this world a great service. ^_^

Warmest Regards,

James

Edited by Shen555