Warrior Body Buddha Mind

White Tiger Heavenly Healing System "72 levels"

Hi All,

Ive had some people here interested in the Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gong "White tiger heavenly healing system", it looks like it will be released by the end of this week. It is over 1hr long, and covers 5 Elements, Yin Yang theories, postures, and more!

This series is on the seated postures for energy cultivation as well opens up the meridians with in the body, my european representative Sifu Christer Wretfors will be releasing the standing meditations as well in the next month or so. So if you are serious cultivators and after a very deep and complexed NEI GONG SYSTEM, you might want to give this a try?

Thanks for your support,

Warrior Body Buddha Mind

Sifu Garry Hearfield

P.S We have released the Omei Bak Mei Pai - DVD series if anyone is after Authentic Kung Fu?

You can find the information here at

http://internalkungfu.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/bak-fu-sunn-yee-gung-dvd-1-coming-soon.html

• Like 3

Hi All,

Ive had some people here interested in the Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gong "White tiger heavenly healing system", it looks like it will be released by the end of this week. It is over 1hr long, and covers 5 Elements, Yin Yang theories, postures, and more!

This series is on the seated postures for energy cultivation as well opens up the meridians with in the body, my european representative Sifu Christer Wretfors will be releasing the standing meditations as well in the next month or so. So if you are serious cultivators and after a very deep and complexed NEI GONG SYSTEM, you might want to give this a try?

Thanks for your support,

Warrior Body Buddha Mind

Sifu Garry Hearfield

P.S We have released the Omei Bak Mei Pai - DVD series if anyone is after Authentic Kung Fu?

http://internalkungfu.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/bak-fu-sunn-yee-gung-dvd-1-coming-soon.html

Will you have DVD's for the 108 fit?

Hi Friend,

Thanks for the questions!

As stated in the DVD the breath percentage is the hardest out of all that is taught, the postures & mudras are the easiest. At one stage in editing the DVD I took the breath percentages out because I know that most people will have a hard time understanding their own lung capacity. The way I was told to teach this was how I tell it on the DVD - 10second breaths = 100% breath in and out, you just cannot guess or estimate 100% if you cant even do a 10 second breath and fill the lungs up at 100% in those seconds without straining, its gotta be comfortable!

According the Master Doo Wai all the BFP breath percentages are learnt last after you 1) learn the movements be it moving or static postures 2) learn to breath long and deep for the 10 seconds or the complete lung capacity = (100%). He also said if you do the breath percentage wrongly you can damage your health and also you will not benefit the better health from the percentage breathing said for the practices be it Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gong, Fei Fung Sunn Gong, Burning palm or any of BFP Meditations!!!

That is why I really felt like leaving the breath percentages out cause most people may not do them properly (honestly the practice) and I would rather someone just learn the deep 10second breathing instead but because I am a person that never holds back and feels that if I didnt add the breath percentages to the DVD I would get some people saying im holding back or not being honest.

Anyway, I added them and as I said I would do each posture for 1 month learning how to just sit and do 10 sec or 100% breathing only till the person understands their lung capacity before attempting the breath percentage.

When you take a full breath in that is 100% and then you let it all out, take another full breath in and let 10% out which would be 1 second, from that point you would breath back in for 1 second (10%) to fill back up to 100% and then let it all out. If I said 90% your would breath out 9 seconds leaving 10% left in your lungs, therefore you would then breath back in for 9 seconds to refill the lungs to 100% capacity and then let it all out, does that make sense? So your inner listening skills must be truly understood and feeling how the body rises and falls, with the percentage so you can recognise the degree. So much must be understood with the breathing its the most important of the meditations. After you have completed your breath percentage in the beginning then you breath naturally until you want to end it then you will breath the 100% capacity of the lungs again etc.

You will start with the hands on the knees and relax, centre your mind and relax the body, then slowly move into your posture/mudra and perform your breath percentage. When coming out do the breath percentage finish and slowly bring the hands back to the knees then open your eyes.

I teach my students 10 second breathing only for 1 month holding the postures, no breath percentages till I can see them performing the 10 second without forcing the lungs and that when doing so its comfortable you definitely don't want to force it so the lungs must be trained and strengthened before doing the breath percentages. Just the health benefits of the 10seconds is far better than believing that you THINK you know maybe what the 100% is and as you mentioned each posture puts the stress on the body and the lungs can only breath so much, or each day is different and your breathing maybe out. So this is why 100% breathing is taught way before even attempting the full breath percentage pattern given. Most people cant breath properly let alone estimate within themselves 100 percent!

Hope this have helped you in your questions, only slept 4 hrs!

Take care

Sifu Garry

• Like 1

I'm very tempted in buying the Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gong DVD, I first came across it in the Shattering Palm long distance class.

I'm working through the Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gong bit by bit, but now that DVD is like a cheat sheet so I'm not going to buy it for now as I don't want to spoil the suprise on what comes next :)

Edited by ahmed020202

My European Rep Sifu Christer, will be doing the standing meditations which people can start very soon, so you have seated and standing practice to do. The standing practice compliments the seated, and trains the structure, what a great way to go to the beach early getting the sunrise with a full meditation practice hearing to the sounds of the waves crashing & nature whilst doing inner listening. Totally a inner journey!!! :wub:

Thanks for the people that have bought the Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gong DVD, also the positive feed back on your practice already is awesome. Very interesting journey we all gonna have and experiences!!!

Best wishes

Sifu Garry

Team WBBM

The questions have been asked:

How long do I do each level?

Answer: As long as it takes for you to feel the benefits and you can also do them forever anytime!

What do the postures do?

Answer: Rewire the body's electrical system and open up the pathways as well lock energy into certain areas for cultivation!

Can I do all the levels one after another?

Answer: Yes but as on the DVD I advise only when one level feels perfect and you have understood it, never rush things, slow and easy wins the race.

Sifu Garry

Hi All,

Thanks for your support,

Warrior Body Buddha Mind

Sifu Garry Hearfield

I'm really excited about this! I am one of the people that has been interested in this material and I plan to get it.

Hi Friend,

Yeah, definitely take your time in getting to the 10 second breathing, thats why I caution in learning the breath percentages on the DVD unless you know YOUR OWN 100% lung capacity. Only when you can slow the breath down "consciously" and strengthen the lungs then you are fully aware of that. Just cant think you know it if you unconsciously breath everyday and not even know your body! :)

The normal person unconsciously breaths between 11-14 breaths per minute like you mentioned, so try and do the 10second breaths but never force as I mention on the DVD.

Glad you liking the info!

Sifu Garry

We will be releasing the full 72 meditations eventually, our next DVD will start the standing meditations that can be trained whilst doing the seated, this will allow your mind /will to strengthen from standing practice and allow the energy to circulate differently from what seated meditation does. Doesn't mean its better or higher level just means that now we also focus on strengthening the internal energy in a standing position and create leg force. Standing still can be much harder on the mind and body than seated meditation so we will release the standing to compliment the seated so you can do both!

Regards

Sifu Garry

Warrior Body Buddha Mind