carol RN

Qinway Qigong

anyone else who has done a BIGU or now doing it that would share experience? I'm all alone in this, in my household. I'm on my 49th day.

Edited by carol RN
  • Like 1

That sounds cool. So, you haven't eaten for 49 days? I think Qinway is the real deal. I came across her site about 10 years ago and used to check it periodically. Lots of people look about 10 years younger after training with her. I think she switched her focus from anti/aging and healing to enlightenment for the most part - if I'm not mistaken.

I should have clairified, I am on a partial BIGU, when one is on a full BIGU then it is forbidden to have sex, and I didn't want to do that to my fiance. I do hope that he will do this with me someday, as I share energy with him and am trying to release alot of medical problems. He drains alot of healing Qi out of me, Master says. Yes, she does seem to be the real deal. Very rare high level. One is able to do BIGU because she is able to generate a large "qi ball" and give it to you, plus she remotely sends you energy twice daily while one program. Her 72 hr 3.2 furnace seminar is just the start of a recommended 108 day BIGU program where you are able to stabalize that Qi ball she gave you by the end of the 108 days and enjoy health improvment and rejvenation during that time. Since my Qi ball isn't grown and stabalized yet, energy can drain downward to those around you. I eat a few cups of food a day, but am so full with qi that it is hard to eat all I should. Interesting, as I have a reputation for eating a ton of food and have never been able to stay on a diet for more than 1/2 day, let alone a fast. I would like to teach QiGong someday, to help make it a part of my lifestyle, but might like a different style . She does have an emphasis on spiritualism now as she believes she channels 3 high beings , medicine buddah, Qin Yin and a wisdom spirit, and believes she has a calling from them to open a healing temple. I don't feel comfortable teaching that. plus, she speaks broken English, so I can learn enough to do the program, but not enough to feel comfortable teaching it. I would like to hear if there is a similar program out there, but without the idea that the particular style is the ONLY way to enlighenment.

What happened to people just doing the horse stance?

"Master, I'm here to learn"

"'ef you, do the horse stance"

These were the good ol days

What happened to people just doing the horse stance?

"Master, I'm here to learn"

"'ef you, do the horse stance"

These were the good ol days

Yeah - but the horse stance blows.

horse-stance.jpg

COME AT ME BRO

The alternative for people who have a fetish with midgets. Or for when knee pads are not available.

Edited by chi 2012

I should have clairified, I am on a partial BIGU, when one is on a full BIGU then it is forbidden to have sex, and I didn't want to do that to my fiance. I do hope that he will do this with me someday, as I share energy with him and am trying to release alot of medical problems. He drains alot of healing Qi out of me, Master says. Yes, she does seem to be the real deal. Very rare high level. One is able to do BIGU because she is able to generate a large "qi ball" and give it to you, plus she remotely sends you energy twice daily while one program. Her 72 hr 3.2 furnace seminar is just the start of a recommended 108 day BIGU program where you are able to stabalize that Qi ball she gave you by the end of the 108 days and enjoy health improvment and rejvenation during that time. Since my Qi ball isn't grown and stabalized yet, energy can drain downward to those around you. I eat a few cups of food a day, but am so full with qi that it is hard to eat all I should. Interesting, as I have a reputation for eating a ton of food and have never been able to stay on a diet for more than 1/2 day, let alone a fast. I would like to teach QiGong someday, to help make it a part of my lifestyle, but might like a different style . She does have an emphasis on spiritualism now as she believes she channels 3 high beings , medicine buddah, Qin Yin and a wisdom spirit, and believes she has a calling from them to open a healing temple. I don't feel comfortable teaching that. plus, she speaks broken English, so I can learn enough to do the program, but not enough to feel comfortable teaching it. I would like to hear if there is a similar program out there, but without the idea that the particular style is the ONLY way to enlighenment.

Carol...Have you ever looked into Spring Forest Qigong? Master Chuyni Lin offers certification courses to teach. He teaches 4 levels. The first two levels you can at home from training courses.

I just learned of this style from this site yesterday. Do they do BIGU?

With training within the medical profession on anti-aging medicine and with being diagnosed with early dementia (I couldn't even draw a clock before Qinway's retreat 2 months ago) I'm wanting to continue BIGU on/off for life. It does for me what medical profession endorces, and of course alot more as the healing Qi goes everywhere. I wouldn't feel comfortable , doing it or teaching it, without a high level master sending their energy. Master Qin recommends doing BIGU for "maintainence" a min of 6 days month, after the initial 108 day program to reguvenate every cell. How does this other style compare?

Would like to add, that I am new to all this, except 30 years ago I cured a non cancerous tumor with a style called Soaring Crane. It was not a medical QiGong. The difference between Soaring Crane and Qinway was like apples and oranges, as Soaring Crane is all slow movments and Qinway has a significant amount of guided imagery. Point being, they were both effective for what I went for, and I am not and would never endorse any style as better than the other.

I just learned of this style from this site yesterday. Do they do BIGU?

With training within the medical profession on anti-aging medicine and with being diagnosed with early dementia (I couldn't even draw a clock before Qinway's retreat 2 months ago) I'm wanting to continue BIGU on/off for life. It does for me what medical profession endorces, and of course alot more as the healing Qi goes everywhere. I wouldn't feel comfortable , doing it or teaching it, without a high level master sending their energy. Master Qin recommends doing BIGU for "maintainence" a min of 6 days month, after the initial 108 day program to reguvenate every cell. How does this other style compare?

Would like to add, that I am new to all this, except 30 years ago I cured a non cancerous tumor with a style called Soaring Crane. It was not a medical QiGong. The difference between Soaring Crane and Qinway was like apples and oranges, as Soaring Crane is all slow movments and Qinway has a significant amount of guided imagery. Point being, they were both effective for what I went for, and I am not and would never endorse any style as better than the other.

I think... if you feel like want to have sex, have sex, if you want to go to the toilet, go, and if you want to eat, eat! If you could be super healthy from not eating then wouldn't all those poor people in ethopia and that be super healthy? Bigu is the one practice i think is not a good idea. Your body takes in food air and water, and to limit any of these is when you are trying to heal is silly i think.

I know you said you don't feel hungry and you don't want to eat but i would be careful with this.

Hi Carol,

There was an interesting character who used to post in this forum named Drew Hempel, who wrote a lot about Spring Forest Qigong and Master Chunyi Lin. I think that he wrote something about Lin doing a 49 day fast in a cave, which would count as Bigu, I guess. Hempel frequently wrote about his own 7 day fast where he only consumed a half glass of water, and then developed certain special powers that I won't go into. You can access these threads using the search box near the upper right side of the forum screen. He has his own blog now and doesn't post here anymore:

Full Lotus Qigong

None of this stuff is discussed in the basic Spring Forest materials, which I have. Hempel lives in Minnesota and studied with Lin in person. He also wrote about Master Yuanming Zhang, who was Lin's teacher, and may have inspired the fasting.

BTW, I am learning Soaring Crane now, and love it! Best wishes for your healing.

Edited by Dainin

I just got the Qinway DVD for beginning level after i visited her webstie and felt a strong energy coming through when i looked at the dvd page and at the figurine of the Quan Yin. These are consecrated objects. I have not felt anything that strong since i got objects consecrated by Sadhguru Jaggi Vesudev. 

Qinway came to my attention after reading breatharianism / bigu, and which is related to sungazing. I don't understand why more systems don't include sungazing.

I'd like to hear other people's experiences with Qinway.

Edited by coyote

I just got the Qinway DVD for beginning level after i visited her webstie and felt a strong energy coming through when i looked at the dvd page and at the figurine of the Quan Yin. These are consecrated objects. I have not felt anything that strong since i got objects consecrated by Sadhguru Jaggi Vesudev. 

Qinway came to my attention after reading breatharianism / bigu, and which is related to sungazing. I don't understand why more systems don't include sungazing.

I'd like to hear other people's experiences with Qinway.

I have never heard of Qinway till now. Will you update your experiences here in the near future?

I bought the Qinway DVD a couple months ago, mostly out curiosity because I had heard about it for years.

While I don't currently practice the style, it appears to be a very legit qigong system.

My .02

just ordered the dvd , shipping price to the U.K was seriously high just for a dvd .

will write a review once it arrives

Interesting, thanks. In your opinion what sort of practice is it? Does the energy feel balancing and harmonising, like Flying Phoenix, or is it more like a bit rush of healing energy, like Spring Forest? Do you find it purifying or energising/strengthening?

Thanks!

I received my dvd and tea yesterday , have to say they are an absolute horrible company to deal with,

They charged me 40 dollars shipping just for a dvd , the package came and they only paid 22 shipping , not very nice at all.

I paid for the dvd and the shipping then I got an email from them basically sales pitching their tea , normally i wouldnt go for this type of thing but I thought well I have paid enough shipping why not. Once they got the money for the tea they stopped replying to my other emails.

The worst point was when they beging to take money out my bank , they took double the money for the dvd then double the money for the tea which resuslted in over £100 pounds missing out of my account , I had to get in touch with my bank and get it sorted , they had to put a block on qinway company so they couldnt take anymore money.

I do not wish to practice this system now and have the dvd/cd package here for sale in the uk if anyone is interested.

That's terrible. Regardless, I may still purchase it. I was quoted $9.00 for shipping (here in the US). It's on sale for $39.99, so I'd hate to not take advantage of that price. It beats $300!

I bought the DVD kit from Bruce Qi and watched it this afternoon. First impression is that the transmission is immediately obvious.

The energy is intense. But something about her puts me off. Can't put my finger on it, maybe Im just allergic to transmission based systems. I get the same feeling (to a lesser extent) from Spring Forest too.

I doubt I'll practice it again, and if anyone wants the DVD do PM me.

Edited by Vajra Fist

personally i think the whole dont buy second hand is a marketing strategy so you dont sell on or copy there product ,the whole qinway set up is based heavily on selling product,

• Like 1