Sign in to follow this  
humbleone

Earn $10,000 a month by using your Intuition

Newsweek Magazine ran an interesting article a while back about Laura Day.

She lives in New York. Hedge funds, large corporations(Seagate Technology, the $11 billion-a-year maker of hard drives for the Playstation 3 and Microsoft Xbox) pay her $10,000 a month for her advice. She takes on upto four(4) clients a month, so $40,000 a month is pretty good pocket change :). She has earned around $10 million.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2008/06/21/the-10-000-a-month-psychic.html

Just curious if Qigong offers any techniques to develop intuition? I could use some pocket change.

IMO you don't have to be psychic. Just able to consider things from a perspective that is outside the one that isn't working. Generally outside the field one is considering.

• Like 1

Certain methods can make you quite intuitive. I speak from experience, and am for hire part time. :D

Would you elaborate on what methods?

Thanks

I have heard that red phoenix dramtically increases intuition, you more experienced kunlun guys would know more.

I find this woman laura day quite interesting. She is very precise and also has been put through rigrous scientific testings. A daughter of a doctor, I like the fact that she is able to bridge the corporate world and world of intuition.

Sign in to follow this