Sifu ReL

Advance Energy Techniques

I mean Advanced Energy Techniques would be nice, if this topic had any such thing. How ever it does not, and further more there isn't any proof that there is indeed "Advanced Energy Techniques"

If someone wants to prove me wrong, please post a video of you yourself doing a advanced energy technique, with spectators, and scientific equipment to measure and observe what we can from the occurrence. If you can't do this I am sorry.

And yet I quoted from the words of this man who did just that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoOgZsQGQpA

Of course this won't be enough for you, not until someone wins the Randi Foundation Challenge and every scientist in the world announces people can do things we cannot explain scientifically yet, would you be willing just maybe to budge a little.

I know I've repeated experiments in a trance state and been able to wake a sleeping person up on command as a direct response to my stimulus. I've also documented gamma band spikes at such moments on an EEG, and statistical anomalies in with a random event generator. I've also been able to extinguish particular jarred candles out of many during a trance state.

How much proof would you have to experience for yourself to admit maybe science doesn't yet understand everything?

Don't get wrapped up in the Dogma that if science cannot explain it doesn't exist or doesn't happen.

That's BULLS***

We are just apes in the grand scheme of things, our technology and scientific understanding are the best things we have, but they don't represent a complete and total understanding of the universe or it's workings.

We didn't used to understand germs, doctors used to not wash their hands before surgeries or delivering babies. The doctor who figured out germs existed; Ignaz Semmelweis and hands should be washed and linens sanitized, was locked away as insane and died ironically from a bacterial blood infection, for his beliefs because no one would listen to him and thought he was crazy talking about germs on hands killing people. It wasn't until Louis Pasteur that germ theory was created.

If we traveled back in time and tried to convince men of science we could talk to people thousands of miles away on invisible waves that traveled through solid matter, they would probably have us hauled off and lobotomized.

Don't get me wrong about energy techniques, 99% of everything out there is newage BULLS*** and makes me want to puke rainbows, but the advice I gave aint. You can test it out for yourself and see, isn't that all the validation you need?

Here are some more videos for you:

Tummo (inner fire meditation similar to mo pai) master Wim Hof:

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/2002/04.18/09-tummo.html

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/2002/04.18/09-tummo.html

During visits to remote monasteries in the 1980s, Benson and his team studied monks living in the Himalayan Mountains who could, by g Tum-mo meditation, raise the temperatures of their fingers and toes by as much as 17 degrees. It has yet to be determined how the monks are able to generate such heat.

The researchers also made measurements on practitioners of other forms of advanced meditation in Sikkim, India. They were astonished to find that these monks could lower their metabolism by 64 percent. "It was an astounding, breathtaking [no pun intended] result," Benson exclaims.

To put that decrease in perspective, metabolism, or oxygen consumption, drops only 10-15 percent in sleep and about 17 percent during simple meditation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma_wave

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/14.02/dalai.html

Or what about Buddhist monks EEG's that show in meditation their brainwaves shoot up to 42Hz and have such high amplitude they are 30x higher than normal people attempting meditation, or that 42Hz is related to consciousness itself as it disappears under general anesthesia, and is seen during aha! or eureka moments for split second bursts, or if the thalamus at the center of the brain is damaged even slightly it prevents it from starting the gamma wave to begin with and the animal or person slips into a lifelong coma.

I also have tons of studies that document Taoist masters producing electromagnetic anomalies, from pubmed.gov

but again I am sure you would just pick them apart saying oh well there was no control group, or it was run by a Japanese university, or oh it was 10 years ago, or whatever other excuse you might find to maintain your current paradigm.

There is plenty of valid scientific evidence, and hey you can test it out for yourself and see if it's BS. What a better way than to validate the truth for yourself?

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 4

Yes More Pie Guy, I believe it is all possible. I concur with most of what Kosta Danaos has written and I believe that it is scientifically at least its in own method and or approach explainable. I've seen John Chang, I've seen Wim Hof, I've seen the Qi Qong master on Ripleys and I've heard of many other styles/systems. But what I see on this forum is many similar ideas and philosophies from which I've studied myself with extremely dynamic standards.

Yet there is still so much the western world has yet to understand and just like how much I believe these phenomena are possible I believe the knowledge and training that is so guarded is simply limiting our race at this point. It may be naive of me to think so, but I also think/believe that it's a very racially and ethically, charged subject.

Of course I've heard all the reasons for secrecy before. But even to this day I have yet to have genuine evidence of a true Nei Kung/Qi Qong Master. Not to say that I haven't had "interesting" experiences.

Yes More Pie Guy, I believe it is all possible. I concur with most of what Kosta Danaos has written and I believe that it is scientifically at least its in own method and or approach explainable. I've seen John Chang, I've seen Wim Hof, I've seen the Qi Qong master on Ripleys and I've heard of many other styles/systems. But what I see on this forum is many similar ideas and philosophies from which I've studied myself with extremely dynamic standards.

Yet there is still so much the western world has yet to understand and just like how much I believe these phenomena are possible I believe the knowledge and training that is so guarded is simply limiting our race at this point. It may be naive of me to think so, but I also think/believe that it's a very racially and ethically, charged subject.

Of course I've heard all the reasons for secrecy before. But even to this day I have yet to have genuine evidence of a true Nei Kung/Qi Qong Master. Not to say that I haven't had "interesting" experiences.

Sorry if I came off as abrasive. I also feel your pain on no real techniques being available.

Here's what I think. If this knowledge were common place it would be infinitely worse than nuclear weapons.

If governments knew what a level 72 mo pai master was capable of they would have an arms race to breed as many as is possible and brainwash them from birth into absolute slavery.

It would probably destroy humanity to be honest.

That is the real reason or at least the real justification for the reason the higher levels are not public knowledge.

I believe the universe will help us go further once we prove ourselves to it, sounds corny but I think it's true.

There is a lot out in the public eye now, you can get information to last you easily a decade worth of daily training.

I think once you've finished that, you'll have moved up on the ladder a few rungs, and the universe will contact you with further instruction ;)

Most of us are unwilling to give up all we own to make it happen, so we'll never get to see that reality manifest itself.

We are more interested in finding a wife and starting a family and working a good paying 9-5 and watching movies with friends and all that stuff we do.

Getting to that level will mean 10 hours a day every single day, it's hard to find a way to make such a thing possible.

Just do the best you can with what you have, ask the universe honestly for help and enjoy life and focus on your dreams. That's all any of us can do my friend. Anyway that's my philosophy.

Three Secrets of Practicing Qigong Effectively

1) Go into the emptiness

Countless different Qigong and meditation exercises exist. All teach the basic idea of using consciousness to go into the emptiness where thoughts ultimately cease or greatly diminish and sensory connections to our bodies fade. We (...) The deeper you go into the emptiness, the faster your body will heal.(...)

2) Keep it simple

My masters told me the most powerful is usually the simplest.

(...)

3) Use your consciousness

When doing Qigong exercise, we use sensation of the body to feel the moving Qi. How we use our mind influences the flow of Qi. Positive thoughts, for example, (...)

I think that in this quotation (originally posted by More pie guys) we can find all the key elements for a succesfull practice.

Apparently, point 1 and point 3 are contraddictory!

In fact, they are. In emptiness, you forget your body, while in qigong exercise you must listen to bodily sensations.

They represent the two main road of cultivation: you can just practice emptiness and forget the body and have all the benefits of complete qigong set.

Or you can practice half and a half.

Using clinging to sensation up to a certain level and then cultivate emptiness.

The master key is emptiness. Without emptiness, no high results can be achieved.

You will also notice that the cultivation of emptiness will greatly improves the quality of your daily qigong exercise.

Edited by DAO rain TAO

They only appear to be contradictory because of a certain interpretation of the verbiage selected :) Replace "consciousness" with "awareness" - now what do you have?

They only appear to be contradictory because of a certain interpretation of the verbiage selected :) Replace "consciousness" with "awareness" - now what do you have?

Well... awareness is always present, it is the basic reality.

Even while you are asleep, your awareness is still there.

Pristine awareness is the Tao.

Consciousness is the normal "I" of the waking state... or even the fictitious "I"

of dreaming.

There are different state of consciousness used in shamanic works. There's a state of

consciousness associated with Lucid Dream and so on.

The sequence to follow for getting the Tao is very simple.

First you cultivate emptiness: you achieve a state of consciousness without thoughts.

Second, you abandon this emptiness realizing that it is in the realm of thoughts: emptiness is a subtle thought.

What's left?

Pristine awareness. :lol:

When we say "Aware the palm of your hand", we mean "Focus your consciousness on a single thought which is the sensation of your hand"

That's Qigong.

When we bring our consciousness into emptiness, we forget our body. All the tensions fade and it starts to heal itself without efforts. This happens because when you are in emptiness, your consciousness is not bothering your body with his continuous "I am this".

Try to believe ^_^

• Like 1

awareness isnt necessarily there wen sleeping. if one is meditating and in oblivion with no aware connection to what is going on, that is not true meditation, it is dead tree zen, it is cultivating oblivion. we're not in disagreement on concepts, though the terms can be interpreted in different ways at times :)

I think that in this quotation (originally posted by More pie guys) we can find all the key elements for a succesfull practice.

Apparently, point 1 and point 3 are contraddictory!

In fact, they are. In emptiness, you forget your body, while in qigong exercise you must listen to bodily sensations.

They represent the two main road of cultivation: you can just practice emptiness and forget the body and have all the benefits of complete qigong set.

Or you can practice half and a half.

Using clinging to sensation up to a certain level and then cultivate emptiness.

The master key is emptiness. Without emptiness, no high results can be achieved.

You will also notice that the cultivation of emptiness will greatly improves the quality of your daily qigong exercise.

The emptiness that is being discussed is a deep trance state, you loose the ability to hear outside noises, to see outside things as your eyes are closed (you may see with eyelids shut though), and to feel your (yang) body, and you may grow cold, breathing slows down to a crawl naturally, and the heart beat is almost undetectable.

This doesn't mean you cannot think at all, only that your thought process is slower, like being sedated heavily, you can force yourself to think but it's easier not to.

In this state it is the ONLY state that you can work with chi easily and feel it move inside your body.

I see where you think this is contradictory, but you are in your other body, your yin body, not your yang body. You won't feel things on the outside world poking you, but you will feel internal movements of qi inside your yin body.

I've been there and that is my experience. It is almost as if you are dreaming but not quite, just almost.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Funny, the horse stance we were discussing is one of the most advanced energy practices out there :lol:

It is if you have chi to work with first, if you don't you might as well be standing on your head.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

But even to this day I have yet to have genuine evidence of a true Nei Kung/Qi Qong Master. Not to say that I haven't had "interesting" experiences.

You mean you haven't gotten to see the juice in person? There is plenty of hard evidence, they've documented impossible electromagnetic anomalies just from low level qigong practitioners. As well as monks who can raise the temps of their fingers 17* under scientific observation, and slow their oxygen metabolism 64%, not to mention tummo masters like wim hof who can be packed in ice for hours, or control his immune system at will to fight infection or suppress immune response, or John Chang.

If you want to see the juice in person you only need yourself to prove it is legit.

Work with meditation for a while, put some jarred candles out, see if you can't get so deep you can see even though your eyelids are closed, then try to influence what you see even though your eyelids are closed. If you manage to extinguish one, wake yourself back out of trance slowly and see if it is reflected in reality.

Something even easier than that is to meditate till you can see with eyes closed, and try to wake up someone or an animal who is asleep. It should be an instant stimulus--->response.

Do that about 20 times and see if you don't have a shift in perspective.

Alternatively if you have lots of money to blow you can get an REG, which is like a virtual coin flipping device which looks for statistical anomalies in the data, things that shouldn't be possible.

If you try to influence one in a deep trance state you'll get some amazing results.

http://www.psyleron.com/reg1.aspx

You are the only qigong master you need to prove it to yourself.

Just my $0.02.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

You mean you haven't gotten to see the juice in person? There is plenty of hard evidence, they've documented impossible electromagnetic anomalies just from low level qigong practitioners. As well as monks who can raise the temps of their fingers 17* under scientific observation, and slow their oxygen metabolism 64%, not to mention tummo masters like wim hof who can be packed in ice for hours, or control his immune system at will to fight infection or suppress immune response, or John Chang.

If you want to see the juice in person you only need yourself to prove it is legit.

Work with meditation for a while, put some jarred candles out, see if you can't get so deep you can see even though your eyelids are closed, then try to influence what you see even though your eyelids are closed. If you manage to extinguish one, wake yourself back out of trance slowly and see if it is reflected in reality.

Do that about 20 times and see if you don't have a shift in perspective.

You are the only qigong master you need to prove it to yourself.

Just my $0.02.

Great post, + reinforcement for the win. I never thought to try and effect a candle eyes closed before.

Great post, + reinforcement for the win. I never thought to try and effect a candle eyes closed before.

You have to be in your yin body, and stored up a bunch of yang already for this to work. When I say you see with your eyes closed I don't mean to visualize. I mean that you meditate till you start seeing again even though you're eyes are closed. Seeing with absolute clarity just like you do in real life, but some how clearer. At that point you know you are in your yin body, not your yang body.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

I'm not familiar with the terms, but the end effect makes sense to me. Which body(If this questions makes sense) is the one that ends up in the void? That black space with no sound? As an example, My conciousness bounced from deep inside my body to a place where I couldn't feel the physical, and I felt as though I was floating in the ocean surf, in the above described place.

I wondered if my little sis was doing well and found myself at her side(Hearing her but not seeing her) *Verified what happened at her friends house when she came home*

I'm not familiar with the terms, but the end effect makes sense to me. Which body(If this questions makes sense) is the one that ends up in the void? That black space with no sound? As an example, My conciousness bounced from deep inside my body to a place where I couldn't feel the physical, and I felt as though I was floating in the ocean surf, in the above described place.

I wondered if my little sis was doing well and found myself at her side(Hearing her but not seeing her) *Verified what happened at her friends house when she came home*

Right now we are are in our yang minds, yang spirits and our yang body.

If you go deep enough into meditation you can't hear, or see, or experience the world outside of you, and your body feels numb.

To be honest during the void stage it may be 1/2 yin and 1/2 yang mind, I don't really know to be honest.

If you keep going into that void, you'll realize you are seeing again even though you are fairly certain your eyes were closed. You can see with amazing clarity almost surreal like some 3D hologram with extra vibrant colors, more clearly than real life. When you can see again you'll know you are awake in your yin body.

Note that memories of what happens in the yin mind/body are hard to bring back to the yang mind/body, I only did because I wrote it down immediately upon coming back out of trance, otherwise it would have been lost and forgotten, but in reinforcing the memory that makes it stick sometimes.

I think before you get to this point though you'll want to do meditation for many hours to harvest and collect yang qi in the lower dan tein, as is taught in ALL systems. You need to fill your batteries first.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

The emptiness that is being discussed is a deep trance state, you loose the ability to hear outside noises, to see outside things as your eyes are closed (you may see with eyelids shut though), and to feel your (yang) body, and you may grow cold, breathing slows down to a crawl naturally, and the heart beat is almost undetectable.

This doesn't mean you cannot think at all, only that your thought process is slower, like being sedated heavily, you can force yourself to think but it's easier not to.

In this state it is the ONLY state that you can work with chi easily and feel it move inside your body.

This is a drowsy state of consciousness that could also be used to induce astral projection,

but it isn't what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the state in which yang qi arises. This state can lead to embryonic breathing.

Usually, you will feel a lot of heat because of the yang qi moving in the qi mai.

I see where you think this is contradictory, but you are in your other body, your yin body, not your yang body. You won't feel things on the outside world poking you, but you will feel internal movements of qi inside your yin body.

I've been there and that is my experience. It is almost as if you are dreaming but not quite, just almost.

I understand what you are talking about.

I consider emptiness to be a state of single-though and that though is emptiness.

You consider emptiness to be a state of low-consciousness in which thoughts come and go,

but based on what you say, I think that you hold on physical sensations to reach that stage and feel

the ying body... so there's a clinging to something.

The emptiness that I'm talking about requires a complete let go of sensations and do not

lead to a new identification with a subtle body.

It is a mean to purify the body and consequently the mind. As your body purifies himself,

your mind become clearer and a no-though state is easier to achieve.

I think that qigong is a device to purify the body in a faster way, but you see that it is effective

when you start to experience a single-minded concentration and the yang qi.

I apologize for the bad quality of my written english (Is that supposed to be english? :lol: )

I wouldn't call what I am talking about drowsy I guess, I am not tired when I do it, it's more like you feel drugged but aware, time is also dilated, 30 minutes in meditation could easily last 5 hours or more.

Also this is the only state I've been able to work with yang qi, my body grows cold but where I focus my mind radiates heat as qi is breathed into it. I've experienced heat hot enough to be painful, the rest of me is cold though.

Deep slow rhythmical abdominal breathing is also necessary to become relaxed enough to get this deep, I guess that's what you mean by embryonic breathing.

Thoughts do not come and go in what I am talking about, that is unless you force yourself to think. It's very quiet, and still. The mind isn't chattering. If you focus all your will power and all your resolve into making something happen in this state it will happen, that is if you can do it without breaking the trance.

For me this is the only state in which qi can be worked with, I can't feel qi at will unless I am that far in trance. Maybe I am yang heavy and I have to go deeper than others, I don't know.

There is an in between state, before you can see again, in this state you feel no body, and no thing and no sensation. On the other end of that if you keep going, you pop back into another body the yin body.

It is only when you are back in this yin body that you can project chi outside yourself and effect things in the real world. At least that has been my observation.

Also your English is fantastic, I would have never guessed you were not a native English speaker.

This is a drowsy state of consciousness that could also be used to induce astral projection,

but it isn't what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the state in which yang qi arises. This state can lead to embryonic breathing.

Usually, you will feel a lot of heat because of the yang qi moving in the qi mai.

I understand what you are talking about.

I consider emptiness to be a state of single-though and that though is emptiness.

You consider emptiness to be a state of low-consciousness in which thoughts come and go,

but based on what you say, I think that you hold on physical sensations to reach that stage and feel

the ying body... so there's a clinging to something.

The emptiness that I'm talking about requires a complete let go of sensations and do not

lead to a new identification with a subtle body.

It is a mean to purify the body and consequently the mind. As your body purifies himself,

your mind become clearer and a no-though state is easier to achieve.

I think that qigong is a device to purify the body in a faster way, but you see that it is effective

when you start to experience a single-minded concentration and the yang qi.

I apologize for the bad quality of my written english (Is that supposed to be english? :lol: )

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Deep slow rhythmical abdominal breathing is also necessary to become relaxed enough to get this deep, I guess that's what you mean by embryonic breathing.

The "hsi" state of embryonic breathing is a complete cessation and it is reached

by letting go the breath. Although, it is useful -for a measured time- to control the breath consciously in the beginning of the meditation sit.

It happens naturally without efforts.

I reach a state in which breath is very very subtle and actually stop for short period... than it's easy to get worry about it and it starts again :lol:

There is an in between state, before you can see again, in this state you feel no body, and no thing and no sensation. On the other end of that if you keep going, you pop back into another body the yin body.

It is only when you are back in this yin body that you can project chi outside yourself and effect things in the real world. At least that has been my observation.

I think this could be the state in which vajrayana practitioners generate the illusory body. They focus on deities if my memory is not cheating me and their yin body is the body of a Yidam. In buddhism, it is the breaking of sensation skandha.

This accomplishment is not common, but the result of a highly focused practice.

Usually, this can be done only after a long purification process with the yang Qi that I was talking about.

Thanks for sharing ^_^

I don't know what I will prove to myself Mr. Mo Pai, I don't even know if I will be allowed to share it.

I don't know what I will prove to myself Mr. Mo Pai, I don't even know if I will be allowed to share it.

It's more pie, not mo pai :P

hehe

Why wouldn't you be allowed? I was an atheist for a long time, a stark raving atheist. I had a spiritual experience that proved to me there was more to this life and universe than we could ever hope to understand.

I am nothing compared to some of the more advanced students here on the bums, I am an insect, a peon. Trust me if a giant computer nerd can learn a very very very basic form of emptiness meditation anyone can. It is the very first step of all schools. This is the most basic thing you can possibly learn, but in my opinion it's also the most important.

You are more powerful than you would ever believe yourself to be, and your self limiting beliefs are what's holding you back. The worst case scenario it takes you 6-8 months to get to the level you can reach trance that deep.

I promise you the process is very enjoyable and relaxing and if nothing else you'll enjoy it for that.

If nothing else try it out before you go to sleep as a way to relax before bed, I do. I use it as a sleep aid, but I don't have time to dedicate to serious cultivation at the moment. Maybe things will let up soon.

• Like 2

The "hsi" state of embryonic breathing is a complete cessation and it is reached

by letting go the breath. Although, it is useful -for a measured time- to control the breath consciously in the beginning of the meditation sit.

It happens naturally without efforts.

I reach a state in which breath is very very subtle and actually stop for short period... than it's easy to get worry about it and it starts again :lol:

I think this could be the state in which vajrayana practitioners generate the illusory body. They focus on deities if my memory is not cheating me and their yin body is the body of a Yidam. In buddhism, it is the breaking of sensation skandha.

This accomplishment is not common, but the result of a highly focused practice.

Usually, this can be done only after a long purification process with the yang Qi that I was talking about.

Thanks for sharing ^_^

I'll do a little cross posting here :)

find utter and complete stillness like more pie guy just mentioned in the advanced energy technique - yeah its 'advanced' but he's entirely correct it is a very basic fundamental thing. what got me there was the focus on first achieving coherence in the breath structures - aligning the energetic maxima of the constituent parts and focusing it about the dantien. try to execute a perfect breath, each and every time. rote repetition, for a while, a few months at least, your hundred days if you will - just like when it gets hard doing zhan zhuang - concentrate on the mechanisms of breath, the energy flows forth, and these other lesser concerns fade away into nothingness.

by the time you have built up a very good level of muscle memory (remember all of the psoas things I mention,) you just gradually let go of the mechanical aspects and gradually phase in the energetic aspects, so not really needing to pay a lot of attention to the physical structures, but merely the confluence of energetic maxima. following, having optimized the energetic aspects of the breath structures, focus then on the dantien. find the culmination of that, front to back in proportion of 3 to 7 or as it was in taoist yoga, grow and shrink that energy potential along with the breath, gradually introducing longevity breathing into it. make sure you let go of the air passageways and only use the psoas-diaphragm to facilitate breath and the energy ball will reach your skin and beyond. forget everything after that and just sit and marinate :wub: makes me metabolism go wild when I get my level of practice there, I'd be skeptical of it if I hadnt done it on half a dozen different occasions throughout my practice.

:lol: yes, you got what I was trying to convey! I was trying to say that the rote repetition method with good focus on coherence is very good mind gongfu that trains a new path of least resistance and begins to address the energy at the root core undefined level. by having that POLR recreated at the dantien via breathwork then part of what it does is arrest the thought-stream-energy before it has a chance to manifest as thought. sorta the very same notion of utter stillness being the best method of semen transformation/reabsorption - tackle it at the root, at the very fundamental point, and the manifestation does not have a chance to take hold. that is why it is important to purify one's thoughts if one is doing celibacy, because the mind is the root of the manifestation, if you dont take care of it there then it is only a matter of time before the gates are being tested. :)

I see many people talk of letting go, but is one necessarily going to be naturally doing things in the most optimal fashion without first having performed a sufficient analysis? That's why I went through periods of heavy analysis, applied that diligently in practice, and came across some unambiguous things. The analysis helps you identify energetic optimization, rote repetition sets it in and establishes the habit, continued habit allows one to go deeper and shut off the cranial nerves as MPG mentioned - because "senses being shut off" = the cranial nerves having been pacified and adjusted to a low energy low consumption state. Silencing the 12 thieves :lol:

Don't get me wrong about energy techniques, 99% of everything out there is newage BULLS*** and makes me want to puke rainbows, but the advice I gave aint.

Why do you believe that only 1% is real thing?

What criterion do you use to get to this conclusion?

On the other hand how many people are really willing to walk the way?

Jox, :)

Why do you believe that only 1% is real thing?

What criterion do you use to get to this conclusion?

On the other hand how many people are really willing to walk the way?

Jox, :)

Ok I've met a lot of people and books that talk about dancing in circles, and chanting silly mantras and songs, or drinking crazy things that should probably kill some people, or drawing symbols and casting spells with the right potions and rituals, hooey fooey.

That's a bunch of gobbledygook.

It isn't that complicated. It's simple you work with energies, and do meditation and physical exercises, there is nothing mystical or supernatural about any of this, consciousness exists path death but it isn't any more supernatural than we are as living beings.

The more complicated something is, the less powerful it is imho.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2