Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

standing practice, hard orgasms, and body armor

I've been reading up on Reich.

It sounds like Reich in a nutshell is that people walk around encrusted in stuck emotional 'body armor' and that having some gut wrenching, tooth chipping orgasms can help on this score.

Is this an accurate assessment of Reich? Is he right?

Great love is connected with great O's and all that and everyone is pretty much on their own to develop greater love through meditation, nice karma, happy thoughts, etc.

But on a strictly voltage level, all this reading got me to think about my standing experience (and sungazing experience too). Standing, I bet, is a lot like hanging out in Reich's orgone accumulator box... you pull in lots-o-chi from the environment which makes one horny which delivers intensified orgasms.

After awhile, I thought that I was wasting my time with the above cycle as I was just loosing the energy I was building up so why not save time and not stand in the first place?

It hadn't occured to me that the intensity of the 'standing orgasms' themselves might have value.

I've got a book by a student of Reich that might shine more light on all of this: Emotional Armoring : An Introduction to Psychiatric Orgone Therapy

Standing practice isn't on the horizon for me, just wondering.

Thanks for any thoughts!

-Yoda

Well, I've had a handful of heartgasms now that you mention it, but I'd totally dig some Livergasms!!! Thank you both for some great thoughts!

Interesting thoughts, Therion. Did you verify this by personal experience? What do you practice, what kind of meditations/chikung you do to refine the energy?

Glad to have you on this board.

Max

"Standing, I bet, is a lot like hanging out in Reich's orgone accumulator box... you pull in lots-o-chi from the environment which makes one horny which delivers intensified orgasms"

It only makes you horny if that is what you are currently wired to do with your chi.

With that said it's a good sign that "all systems are go" if after practice you feel spunky. If you know how to circulate you can bleed off the charge and balance the system. When your learning you gotta have release valves with everything. It's only human. We're a bit paradoxial. It's individual choice though, what one chooses to do with their energy...

"It is important to keep a record of everything you observe. "

Sound advice.

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

Sign in to follow this