Sifu ReL

ADVANCE CHI HELP

hey everyone im new to the forum....ok this is hard to explain so please answer if you know what im talking about and by that i mean advance and/or intermiediate chi users..

ok my question is "what does it mean when you connect you ying and yang chi"...

when i do it to ppl they get a shock.

but what is it suppose to be used for??

when i just use ying chi i make ppl - (cold,push,tingle)

when i just use yang chi i make ppl - (Hot,pull,numb)

when i connect they get a shock or a type of needle poke or condence energy....

and ive do better breathing yang then connecting ying to get the shock and im pretty sure thats how it goes ...yang first.

also with healing...are you pose to put ying chi in the pressure points and yang on the muscles or meat??

thanks,

SIFU REL

Sifu Rel....sounds like you could use a Sifu...though there are some experienced people on this site whom might be able to guide you. Best of luck ^_^

-My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 2

Sifu Rel....sounds like you could use a Sifu...though there are some experienced people on this site whom might be able to guide you. Best of luck ^_^

-My 2 cents, Peace

well i figured it out now...and as for your comment, im actually what most would call a advance chi manipulator. so really there is no one on the internet who i can tlk to who can give me the real answer i need, because everything on the net is how to start being a chi manipulator...but once you get it down you learn fast...so my guess is that once you learn to feel and distinguish chi, then you start to mold it and customize it to your own way or needs...everybody is different if we werent we all have the same blood type.

Sifu Rel, could you say what tradition are you learning from in the first place? Personally I've looked at yin and yang qi as classifying aspects, but qi is just qi.

well i figured it out now...and as for your comment, im actually what most would call a advance chi manipulator. so really there is no one on the internet who i can tlk to who can give me the real answer i need, because everything on the net is how to start being a chi manipulator...but once you get it down you learn fast...so my guess is that once you learn to feel and distinguish chi, then you start to mold it and customize it to your own way or needs...everybody is different if we werent we all have the same blood type.

Though they are few, there are some people on this site whom have been cultivating for 20-30 years. At least the teachers that haven't been scared away by "the Taobums Nonsense". :closedeyes:

Either way i am glad you found the solution. Whenever i am at a loss in my understanding i ask my teachers...seen and unseen. Wish you the best of luck.

-My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 1

hey everyone im new to the forum....ok this is hard to explain so please answer if you know what im talking about and by that i mean advance and/or intermiediate chi users..

ok my question is "what does it mean when you connect you ying and yang chi"...

when i do it to ppl they get a shock.

but what is it suppose to be used for??

when i just use ying chi i make ppl - (cold,push,tingle)

when i just use yang chi i make ppl - (Hot,pull,numb)

when i connect they get a shock or a type of needle poke or condence energy....

and ive do better breathing yang then connecting ying to get the shock and im pretty sure thats how it goes ...yang first.

also with healing...are you pose to put ying chi in the pressure points and yang on the muscles or meat??

thanks,

SIFU REL

"what does it mean?" the manifestation is what it is, what do you mean, what does it mean? :lol: if anything I suppose it speaks to the manipulative level, which is a positive sign but really, look at the foundations beneath and you may find a deeper answer. I'd say every bit as important, the wisdom to wield appropriately and for the benefit of others.

just to clarify nomenclature, ying is not the same as yin ;)

the qualitative aspects of yin and yang, I seem to interpret them slightly opposite, but ah, its just a name at any rate. the effects are culminations of circumstances.

with regard to healing, it depends on what the diagnosis and application/intent is, different manifestations will produce different results.

Sifu Rel, could you say what tradition are you learning from in the first place? Personally I've looked at yin and yang qi as classifying aspects, but qi is just qi.

well i dont study one tradition , like i said not everything works for everybody...i "STUDY" martial arts, by that i mean i dont just practise this or that i try to get every point of view possible and see what works for me. i classifying yin and yang Qi as two different energys that are one in the same...they are each other and you cant have a balance of one with out the other. and energy is never "JUST". you "MUST" understand what it does and how it effect us, then you will under stand Yin and yang As a Balance of your energy , which is one.

-deep :huh:

Though they are few, there are some people on this site whom have been cultivating for 20-30 years. At least the teachers that haven't been scared away by "the Taobums Nonsense". :closedeyes:

Either way i am glad you found the solution. Whenever i am at a loss in my understanding i ask my teachers...seen and unseen. Wish you the best of luck.

-My 2 cents, Peace

thanks, i wish i could meet one.

"what does it mean?" the manifestation is what it is, what do you mean, what does it mean? :lol: if anything I suppose it speaks to the manipulative level, which is a positive sign but really, look at the foundations beneath and you may find a deeper answer. I'd say every bit as important, the wisdom to wield appropriately and for the benefit of others.

just to clarify nomenclature, ying is not the same as yin ;)

the qualitative aspects of yin and yang, I seem to interpret them slightly opposite, but ah, its just a name at any rate. the effects are culminations of circumstances.

with regard to healing, it depends on what the diagnosis and application/intent is, different manifestations will produce different results.

LOLZ thanks for saying what i learned , if only you replyed yesterday id be a day better in my training lolz... but yeah ying/yin what ever you want to spell it.. but from what i learned that yin and yang are oppisites that fit together like a puzzle to make one.

and no matter what the name is you got to learn to feel and distinguish them to understand they are each other.

and to connect them gives of a type of...idk how to explain it..

its like yang is jelly and yin is peanut butter

put it together you got a delicious sandwich(with bread of course)

eat them seperate and its good but not the same when its together...

-hope that help :mellow:

Oh I'm glad someone finally brought this up but yin and yang are not 'opposites', they are 'differents'

If you know what I'm saying ^_^

• Like 1

Oh I'm glad someone finally brought this up but yin and yang are not 'opposites', they are 'differents'

i agree , opposites didnt really fit with what i was trying to say but ididnt have a word for it....Differents is the better word.

Sifu Rel, welcome to the tao bums.

do you practice xingyiquan? if you have the "one qi" it will lead you to how to use it.

jou ton had a smooth one qi. if you read yue fei's ten theses and have an understanding on those,

then you may consider yourself a higher level. look to jiang rong qiao and sun lu tang.

The term yin chi and yang chi can be used or applied in TCM. They were used to distinguish the bad or good function of the human body. E.g. If a person was sick or with some kind of illness, it was said to be that person has some yin chi in the body or there is a malfunction of certain organ(s). The yang chi would be the efficacy of the remedy in curing the illness(s).

As far as in Chi Kung, there is only one Chi. Indeed, the Chi in Qigong is different from the Chi in the TCM.

Edited by ChiDragon

All energetic resonances, particles, etc become indistinguishable at a high enough energy level :D

• Like 1

Sifu Rel, welcome to the tao bums.

do you practice xingyiquan? if you have the "one qi" it will lead you to how to use it.

jou ton had a smooth one qi. if you read yue fei's ten theses and have an understanding on those,

then you may consider yourself a higher level. look to jiang rong qiao and sun lu tang.

please explain further or could you offer me a link, to what your talking bout i would really enjoy learning.! :blush:

I've got 18 years healing and Chi manipulation experience......

They aren't differents either. They are 'relatives', and neither means anything without the other. Their quality only has meaning in relation to the other, not on its own. So they can only be two halves of the whole. So there can only be one 'chi'. The dualism aspect is substantially a product of the way our brain works, rather than a reality.......

We don't have the language, nor the breadth of knowledge to really understand Chi, and the way energy moves as a whole within the body, so Yin and Yang is the closest we have got.

I prefer to think as Chi, as one chi, with different personalities within it.

THumbs UP!! :D

Your goin make a Great if not GRAND master one day!.

i would actually like to learn from you to further my Chi manipulation Journey.

thanks for the Knowledge.

• Like 1

THumbs UP!! :D

Your goin make a Great if not GRAND master one day!.

i would actually like to learn from you to further my Chi manipulation Journey.

thanks for the Knowledge.

Thank you. Thats very kind !

I am happy to share the small amount of knowledge I have, with anyone who wants it.

please explain further or could you offer me a link, to what your talking bout i would really enjoy learning.! blush.gif

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/17962-internal-martial-arts-classics/

one of many threads on this forum that ended way too soon imo

other threads such as those about taoist alchemy within taiji ,,as soon as the conversation gets to the point of

getting to an interesting level,everyone quits posting. i have no idea why.

yin (inner smile), yang (inner fire). You can notice how your right hand is repelled from dan tien because its +like+ energy and -opposites+ attract. Inner smile as well as inner fire, can be manifested at the same points, even at the same points. Hence the idea of finding the balance.