effilang

Strange Shadow

Yesterday all of a sudden and out of nowhere, a strange bump appeared on the top of my head, at the location of GV 20.

It was really odd and sort of hurt when i touched it.

Either way it completely disappeared overnight and was gone when i woke up.

Later i was doing my morning meditation, it's around 8 AM now and i just finished.

I was soaking up the sun, with my eyes closed chest facing east, then i turned around and happened to notice my shadow on the wall.

The camera i took this with didn't catch all the detail of the shadow, because what i could see with my naked eyes included a glowing field around the shadow followed by the sunlight.

So there were three gradients, black/dark grey for the shadow, a completely blindingly white for what looked like some sort of wei qi and was around an inch from the edge of the shadow, and then a bright sun light color for the sun. The three colors were very distinct.

Either way, it's funny, but this is what the shadow looked like.

Look at the buldge on the top of the shadow! O_O

And the ears! I look like an elf.

20120319074530.jpg

20120319074408.jpg

Edited by effilang
  • Like 3

I think this is just caused by the light and shadow play. I bet if you lowered your head a bit more, the shadow would return to normal.

But if not, then mind = blown. :lol:

• Like 1

You kind of look like The Sloth from the Goonies movie.

lool

Yeah i took the picture the morning after the bump had disappeared.

Some funny sheeet laugh.gif

Edited by effilang
  • Like 1

lool

Yeah i took the picture the morning after the bump had disappeared.

Some funny sheeet laugh.gif

Awesome man! :) If you become enlightened or liberated before me help a bro out :)

• Like 1

The picture was taken at 8am when the sun is still relatively low to the ground. The effect was most likely due to a reflection of light off a surface that caused your own shadow to become elongated, I say that because your ears are suffering from the same thing as the crown on your head. I'm pretty certain it's not a mystical occurrence.

Aaron

• Like 1

The picture was taken at 8am when the sun is still relatively low to the ground. The effect was most likely due to a reflection of light off a surface that caused your own shadow to become elongated, I say that because your ears are suffering from the same thing as the crown on your head. I'm pretty certain it's not a mystical occurrence.

Aaron

20120319074408.jpg

Its a well known medical fact that sleeping next to a radiator makes your head go pointy.

• Like 1

Oh come on, you post one picture and make no mention whatsoever of whether you turned your head to check how the shadow changes. Which would be a very apparent thing to do in this case and would very likely solve the artificial mystery.

Could be seen as a mild case of synchronocity, though, considering that visual phenomenon occured after you had that bump at the same spot.

Gives me da chills. Can you repeat the effect on another day, same place and time, etc.,? If so, proceed to run screaming from your shadow...oops...on second thought...um... (Cat head bumps don't count for anything, sorry).

OK. I will post this but will remove it tomorrow:

http://www.mediafire.com/conv/76a8b60bad5fb7ecda0c613b8d91a5ae963576e523d8fbcce89a6ec950ba96ab6g.jpg

What do you see in this picture? Photo taken at a power spot here in Australia at very early AM hours.

Best is to save pic and then use an image editing program to increase size in order to view better the various "beings" that popped up in the pic.

I'd like to have some non-closedminded photo expert try to fake the effect or muse on how it could be done. That kind of photo with the glowing spheres is so abundant on the www. One thing I notice is that none of the (still visible) spheres is partially covered by the person's body.

If it was fake, I'd say it's a combination of rain (or water spray) and camera flash and low ambient light.

Is there supposed to be more than the spheres in the picture?

Edited by Owledge