Thunder_Gooch

The Tao of John Titor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

http://johntitor.com/

Ok, so this is one of those far out things. Right up there with evil reptile beings that control the world.

It's probably a hoax, it's probably fiction.

But even so it makes me wonder how the @#%@# could a person be so accurate in their predictions.

John Titor claimed to be a time traveler from the year 2036. He made his first post in 2000, and his last post in march of 2001.

He claimed to be with the military and had just stopped over from 1975 where he picked up an IBM 5100 series computer which had the ability to translate between certain languages which was needed for legacy code in 2036, this function of the 5100 was not documented publicly until after his story became popular.

He claimed we didn't live in a universe but in a multiverse in which all possible worlds and events exist just as real as any other, and that really he wasn't traveling into his worlds past, but rather a parallel reality which shared a similar history.

In the year 2000, he predicted that we would be stripped of our rights, civil liberties and freedoms, eventually leading to civil war. We would spiral into a fascist police state, and before 9/11 he predicted war with Iraq and us lying about their WMD's to justify it:

From http://communities.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=9&t=000024 on 02-25-2001 by John Titor, well before any serious public consideration of war on Iraq:

Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?

Some of his predictions were just too spot on, if it was a hoax it was damn good one.

I hope he's wrong about what's coming next, because if he's right most of us won't live through it.

• Like 2

"In the year 2000, he predicted that we would be stripped of our rights, civil liberties and freedoms, eventually leading to civil war. We would spiral into a fascist police state, and before 9/11 he predicted war with Iraq and us lying about their WMD's to justify it:"

in the year 2000 he certainly would not have been the only one predicting these things. nothing remarkable here.

besides time travelers are sworn to secrecy and cannot make public commentarytongue.gif

here tho

it was expalained away by saying "she" was using a hearing aid. but i ask, where is the person she was talking to?

But even so it makes me wonder how the @#%@# could a person be so accurate in their predictions.

Reading the wikipedia page, for the most part they weren't accurate.

I may have to kill you all later,

but I'll let you in on a big

time travelers secret.

There were no dinosaurs.

They're just a cover to keep

people from traveling back in time.

I hope he's wrong about what's coming next, because if he's right most of us won't live through it.

I am moving after i get of college...been reading this book on Strategic Relocation. Supposedly the best places to move are Wyoming, Colorado, Utah and Idaho.

Heading to Wyoming myself. I recommend the book to all you can tell it is extremely well researched though has a heavily conservative bent. http://www.infowarsshop.com/Strategic-Relocation-North-American-Guide-To-Safe-Places_p_439.html

You can tell stuffs goin bad when the executive branch blatantly takes a shit on the constitution right in front of congress. Its almost painful to watch.

Edited by OldGreen

Just for reference I was just about to begin college in the year 2000.

No one thought that all our rights, civil liberties and freedoms would or could be revoked, and exist in name only, not reality.

No where was there indication of a "pearl harbor" type event like Titor Predicted, or that 9/11 was coming that I was aware of.

No one I ever met thought we would pass the patriot act which is amazingly similar to the enabling act Hitler passed.

No one ever thought we would be torturing people to death in secret overseas prisons.

No one thought we would be spying on 100% of domestic internet traffic, facebook chats, cellphone calls, land-line calls, texting, etc.

I earned had a higher income per hour in the 90's as a high school student than I do now working full time. Life was good almost like a utopia under Clinton, The economy was great, I remember when gas was less than $1.00 per gallon. We'd fill up and just drive for fun or cruise town because why not. He seemed like a good president focused on fixing the economy, and keeping us out of war.

Then he screwed up and took the bait, and got a BJ from a pudgy intern young enough to be his granddaughter. For all the trouble he got in over it he should have just $%@#ed the B#$%. lol Funny how newt was pushing for impeachment over this but screwing everything that moved while his wife was sick with cancer.

Then Bush Jr. was instated as president not by the electoral college as is the norm, but by the supreme court, packed with friends of the Bushes.

Then 9/11 happened and they used all the excitement to remove all our rights and civil liberties under the guise of protecting us.

The point I am trying to make is that in early 2001 before 9/11, what happened in terms of revoking civil liberties, rights and freedoms, was unthinkable to me as a citizen. We were MURRRICA land of the free home of the brave.

They can't revoke the bill of rights, they can't suspend the constitutionally granted freedoms.Turns out I was wrong.

And here is JT here before 9/11 saying exactly what would occur, and what it would lead to. In a time when it what he was saying was crazy tin foil hat stuff.

Turns out his crazy tin foil hat stuff was abso-f***ing-lutely dead on accurate.

That's what's so spooky.

"In the year 2000, he predicted that we would be stripped of our rights, civil liberties and freedoms, eventually leading to civil war. We would spiral into a fascist police state, and before 9/11 he predicted war with Iraq and us lying about their WMD's to justify it:"

in the year 2000 he certainly would not have been the only one predicting these things. nothing remarkable here.

besides time travelers are sworn to secrecy and cannot make public commentarytongue.gif

here tho

it was expalained away by saying "she" was using a hearing aid. but i ask, where is the person she was talking to?

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Reading the wikipedia page, for the most part they weren't accurate.

The ones that mattered were spot on, the trivial ones weren't.

If what he said was true about a multiverse, then interacting with any parallel reality would cause it's future to diverge from the one you came from over time.

There were a LOT of trivial ones. :lol: And the ones that mattered...just because we were unaware of those ideas at the time doesn't mean they weren't discussed. A lot.

Back-To-The-Future-back-to-the-future-546425_378_357.jpg

• Like 1

Hey man I give you the whole bit about being a time traveler from 2036 is too far fetched.

The point is this man had the insight to know exactly what was going to happen politically and what indeed has happened. He quit posting right before 9/11 and everything since has been spot on.

That is except trivial things which wouldn't effect our lives much anyway.

He predicts a nuclear WWIII with Russia over the conflict in the middle east, most people on earth dying, and in my nightmares I see the exact same future.

I believe if it was a hoax it was a damn good one with more insight than anyone in the year 2000 had, I certainly never in a million years would have thought in early 2001 that we would be stripped of our freedoms and that things would get as bad as they are today.

Lets give it another 5-10 years and see where this is headed, I think Titor even if he is a fraud and hoaxer is spot on.

There were a LOT of trivial ones. :lol: And the ones that mattered...just because we were unaware of those ideas at the time doesn't mean they weren't discussed. A lot.

Back-To-The-Future-back-to-the-future-546425_378_357.jpg

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

more insight than anyone in the year 2000 had

You say this as if you really know...

And that's my whole point.

Hopefully your nightmares don't come true. :)

Just out of curiosity how old were you in 2001 before 9/11 happened?

I was in college when 9/11 happened I was a pretty geeky kid, I tried my best to keep up with politics and things of that nature. I don't remember people preaching in droves about false flag terror attacks to be used to justify wars to secure oil resources. If I am wrong please show me I am.

Life was idyllic in the 90's I know I was there, it isn't just some old fart romanticizing about how it used to be. I really did make more money in the 90's a child than I do in 2012 as an adult. I'd give my left nut to go back to the early 90's knowing what I know now and bust my ass and get out of this fascist hell hole, which is certain to collapse catastrophically.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Just out of curiosity how old were you in 2001?

I was in college when 9/11 happened I was a pretty geeky kid, I tried my best to keep up with politics and things of that nature. I don't remember people preaching in droves about false flag terror attacks to be used to justify wars to secure oil resources. If I am wrong please show me I am.

I remember that time very well. Virtually every one outside of the USA was against Iraq war. Bush was having hard time recruiting anybody from other countries for his anti-Iraq war. France was totally against the war, so Bush virtually declared France as the USA enemy to the extent that my investment advisor recommended buying California wine shares because French wine was unpatriotic for consumption and Californian was taking over. One of the very few USA citizens who had temerity to say anything against the war was Soros. The media treated him as an enemy of the USA. I'm from the former USSR, I know that music, brainwashing and 'enemy of the people', very familiar.

What a beautiful way of sharing your passionate desire to live.

I expect great things from you. Those are the words of a truely passionate person who is excited about life and loves life! Good for you, man! Keep spreading the light :D

Edited by Everything

Life was idyllic in the 90's I know I was there, it isn't just some old fart romanticizing about how it used to be. I really did make more money in the 90's a child than I do in 2012 as an adult. I'd give my left nut to go back to the early 90's knowing what I know now and bust my ass and get out of this fascist hell hole, which is certain to collapse catastrophically.

yeah, we tend to get sensitive to the negative, right before we step into the positive. Its one of those pitfalls.

The athlete stays focused on victory. He has felt victory even in his training and feels it when performing. There is no other truth then victory. The people who fail might be very experienced and strong. Yet, when the focus on victory is not there, infinite proof of negative prophecies will crush him right into the ground on te day of performing. He trained without inner victory. Loosing faith is very painful. Only because having faith is so joyful and powerful.

Victory is not a circumstance, event or moment in time and space. Victory is within you. You must be it in order to see it reflect trough the circumstances of your life aswell. The reflection always shows itself in an unexpected way. There is no way to predict the outcome other then the relative aspects of them, like, victory or loss. The loosing athlete has not always lost. Sometimes there is no looser, only the best winner. The athlete with inner victory will eventually be reflected as the winner, one way or another. Since he has already won from within. The entire journey is simply a chronological and beautiful unfoldment of that victory into a more perfect shape and form. Like a flower that grows more perfect.

Edited by Everything

What I was getting at is that in 2001 prior to 9/11 no one saw the attacks coming or how they would be used to beat the war drums or get us to give up our civil liberties via the patriot act and other similar legislation.

Titor did as plain as day, and what it would lead to. Before 9/11 even happened.

If he wasn't a time traveler and he didn't have insider knowledge then he knew what was coming, even about the war with Iraq and the fake WMD claims we used to invade them.

Which isn't interesting at all until you consider this was pre 9/11.

The vast majority of people myself included were not anticipating a false flag terror attack to justify war in early 2001 pre 9/11.

I was blissfully unaware, and it took me a few months to realize it for what it was.

The same thing happened in Germany, it's an old and effective tactic. They burnt down their Reichstag library (German houses of parliament) and blamed the communists and passed the enabling act which granted Hitler near dictatorial power to do whatever he wanted under the guise of national security.

It always works.

“Naturally the common people don’t want war. But after all, it is the

leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it’s always a

simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy or a

fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of

the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are

being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and

for exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every

country.”

--- Hermann Goering, Hitler’s Reich Marshall, at the Nuremberg

Trials after World War II.

I remember that time very well. Virtually every one outside of the USA was against Iraq war. Bush was having hard time recruiting anybody from other countries for his anti-Iraq war. France was totally against the war, so Bush virtually declared France as the USA enemy to the extent that my investment advisor recommended buying California wine shares because French wine was unpatriotic for consumption and Californian was taking over. One of the very few USA citizens who had temerity to say anything against the war was Soros. The media treated him as an enemy of the USA. I'm from the former USSR, I know that music, brainwashing and 'enemy of the people', very familiar.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

What I was getting at is that in 2001 prior to 9/11 no one saw the attacks coming or how they would be used to beat the war drums or get us to give up our civil liberties via the patriot act and other similar legislation.

Watching terrorism movies from before 2001 is very enlightening. Hollywood reveals a lot about what other people are talking about.

Watch The Siege. Seriously. So many coincidences in that movie, you'd think that Hollywood came up with 9-11.

The same thing happened in Germany, it's an old and effective tactic. They burnt down their Reichstag library (German houses of parliament) and blamed the communists and passed the enabling act which granted Hitler near dictatorial power to do whatever he wanted under the guise of national security.

Since it was already history, you can be assured that it was being discussed at the time. Probably in the types of circles which also discussed time travel, UFOs, secret military, etc.

Look at what these types of people are discussing today. I'm sure someone 10-20 years from now will be able to look back and say "whoa, these guys predicted some of this".

Nah...no one knows the future. No one literally travels through time. It's just that history repeats itself, and that conspiracy theorists are sometimes right.

Edited by Scotty
  • Like 1

What a beautiful way of sharing your passionate desire to live.

I expect great things from you. Those are the words of a truely passionate person who is excited about life and loves life! Good for you, man! Keep spreading the light :D

Not to get all morbid and depressing on you. I worry more about my family and friends and our world at large than I do myself.

I really want to leave this world as soon as I can, as long as I am certain I won't be reborn into it or another like it.

Back in 2005 I was messing around with gamma band brainwaves (42Hz) after I read about master monks who had such high amplitude gamma waves they couldn't measure them accurately, I tripped my balls off I traveled through realities above and below this one, and I saw what that we do live in a multiverse. I was a staunch atheist until that happened to me. It literally was worse than any acid trip I've ever heard of. I had bodies I could shift my mind into and out of each on different layers of reality, it was almost as if I was the Quan Am Buddha with the thousand arms.

Sure I sound like I am batshit crazy, but I was there and I know what I experienced.

Titor purposed the same 6 dimensional theory of reality that I had independently realized, I believe P.D. Ouspensky also spoke of this same 6 dimensional model.

More than anything I believe there may be some truth to his story because his description of the multiverse.

Watching terrorism movies from before 2001 is very enlightening. Hollywood reveals a lot about what other people are talking about.

Watch The Siege. Seriously. So many coincidences in that movie, you'd think that Hollywood came up with 9-11.

Since it was already history, you can be assured that it was being discussed at the time. Probably in the types of circles which also discussed time travel, UFOs, secret military, etc.

Look at what these types of people are discussing today. I'm sure someone 10-20 years from now will be able to look back and say "whoa, these guys predicted some of this".

Nah...no one knows the future. No one literally travels through time. It's just that history repeats itself, and that conspiracy theorists are sometimes right.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Not to get all morbid and depressing on you. I worry more about my family and friends and our world at large than I do myself.

I really want to leave this world as soon as I can, as long as I am certain I won't be reborn into it or another like it.

Oh no problem. Atleast you know what you want. I must have misunderstood the sentence, haha.

This desire you have is really already within you. You already have the ability to leave this world, you know? You have already left it in your heart. There is no world that is keeping you trapped. The desire or intention to keep your family, friend or fellow earthlings save is like a choice to be here. Or any desire or intention for that matter.

You just have to lie on the ground, relax your muscles and let go of all intentions. Then, when you're ready to leave, you'll leave.

I personally cannot let go of all intentions, because I don't desire to leave this life and who I am. Even when trying to let go intentions, I reincarnate after death. Becaus I have not yet completed my intention of trying to let go of all intentions.

You have to do nothing, and yet leave nothing undone. If anything remains undone, or uncompleted in your eyes, intention will rise within you. That is whats keeping you here in this world. To witness the unfoldment of your own creations. That is why nothing is ever completed. The journey is created trough endless intention and desires that grow more perfect, into infinity.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

November 17, 2000 09:34

It is thought that being close to a gravitational field has a biological effect on all matter including cells. The effect is to slow the movement of electrons in the orbits of their nucleus, which slows the mechanical and biological functions of the observer close to the gravity. Thus the passing of time is a local phenomenon depending on how close you are to a gravitational source.

This is one example of a theory involving "time shells" progressing in size and intensity around a gravitational point from all matter. The more massive the object, the larger and more influential the time shells around it (like an onion). Another offshoot of this theory is that kinetic energy is actually the conversion of stored energy in the atom as it passes through time shells in a gravitational field.

This is another realization I've had on my own independently of JT, It seems to describe yin and yang energy perfectly as I understand them.