Phosphor

Divine Science

Hello fellow tao bums. I am a fairly new member here, and have enjoyed my stay thus far. What a great supportive community of people all seeking the unknown together.

Over the past few months some members have shown interest in the school I come from, and have been curious about when classes would be offered. Just wanted to let everyone interested know that enrollment will open tonight for a spring probationer class. It is free and all who are interested are invited. Please first read the information on the school's website to make sure it sparks your enthusiasm. The Hierophants of the school have offered a lot of articles for the public.

Feel free to email me for more information.

https://thedivinescience.org/news

Sincerely,

Demophon

Thanks for letting everyone know! Looks like a great program.

Ah, good to see you found this Scotty. I was going to send you a PM.

We have around 75 applications in already, more than we expected in this short period of time. We only have so many capable teachers that can teach the first class, so please get your applications in as soon as possible. We should only be able to teach about 120 students or so, but we will be having another class in a couple of months.

Right now it looks like we have about 15 applications in from Tao Bums alone, so I am happy everyone seems to like the site and the information on it and are interested in the classes. Thank you for checking it out.

Sincerely,

Demophon

Wow. that website is amazing. thank you for blessing us with this grand opportunity my friend. very very interesting stuff.