StormHealer

Semen Retention: 100 Days and My Experiences

6 minutes ago, MopaiWarlord said:

This is bullshit, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Whatever! 

4 minutes ago, MopaiWarlord said:

"If you don't bleed blood occasionally, you wont be able to create new blood, as old blood has nowhere to go" - Taoist expert advice from daobums

Is why such people never ever achieve anything. In any kind of schools cutting white tiger and red dragon is only first step of cultivation, miss it and you can say goodbye to any internal practice.

Some people are unyielding and as such will stick to something even when they see their friends dying of stupidity. 

Most people only digest  a quarter of what they eat and as such are full of shit because they are feeding on their desire for sensation. People who listen to their body will eat what they need and utilise it efficiently therefore they are not full of shit. 

To be honest seamen retention has become a bit of a joke for most people that follow this stuff as it pretty ridged in what it's saying. 

3 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Whatever! 

Some people are unyielding and as such will stick to something even when they see their friends dying of stupidity. 

Most people only digest  a quarter of what they eat and as such are full of shit because they are feeding on their desire for sensation. People who listen to their body will eat what they need and utilise it efficiently therefore they are not full of shit. 

To be honest seamen retention has become a bit of a joke for most people that follow this stuff as it pretty ridged in what it's saying. 

It is normal to be in retention for whole life. Semen is only used for reproduction not to spread it around like a fool. 

What is fairly stupid and non-taoist is to spend thing used for giving life on temporary pleasures or tension release.

It is not meant for these purposes.

But tbh,  retention is not meaning / equal to preservation or cultivation of sexual energy, you can get sick or dead, because there is nothing beyond retention. Like monks who abstain from sexual work. Then you get surgery operation like Dalai Lama, all because you do not have MCO.

Edited by MopaiWarlord

So we agree that not wasting or dissipating ones energy is conducive to longevity, health and possibly higher states of consciousness?

Been looking into dry fasting, and it seems to be quite obvious. So I won't be dry fasting but I will be taking on much less fluid as I feel this is more natural. I feel so much better in the morning if I don't drink anything until midday. All the modern world beverages are full of stuff to create a craving take out the flavours/additives and we're left with water. We like water but we don't drink pints at a time.

Coffee! I used to drink 18 cups a day! Yes I knew this wasn't good but I was addicted to the caffeine and in fact, like most people, I've been addicted to a lot of things including ideas! Also coffee/caffeine is really bad for stress and the adrenal glands.

Not prostate cancer for the Dali Lama: http://tibet.net/2018/06/dalai-lama-in-good-health-personal-physician-slams-news-reports-claims-of-prostate-cancer/ 

About the Dalai Lama's gallstones: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Hundreds-of-stones-removed-from-Dalai-Lamas-gallbladder/articleshow/3581407.cms   

He could do with losing some weight. 

• Like 1

On 01.10.2018 at 11:42 AM, Patrick Brown said:

All the modern world beverages are full of stuff to create a craving

To be exact they are all loaded with acid and "acid regulators" that will burn holes in your arteries and lead to cancer with time, is the only way things can live for 3-6-12-24 months on shelf and it is an official rule by FDA.

Not prostate cancer for the Dali Lama

He had a surgery it was all over the news few years ago, whenever is was a cancer or some other disease. http://www.tibetanjournal.com/his-holiness-visiting-us-for-prostate-surgerydefined/

People who have as much energy as Dalai Lama will not even pass entrance screening for preliminary exams in our school. The little energy he has is stagnant, MCO not working. Just forget it, not worth even thinking about. I would rather talk about frogs in the garden.

I know DL is on salary for CIA (multi million dollar salary), and is used as a political figure to promote certain ideas or control masses.

Yes I knew this wasn't good but I was addicted to the caffeine

I have tried energy drinks for short period of time and experienced detox 2 days after dropping. The truth is, caffeine is damaging human nervous system. Good luck with going away from this addiction and other stimulants.

It is much healthier to control nerve system with Qi rather than chemicals.

• Like 1

Experimented with a LOT of different methods for handling sexual energy. These 2 aversion to the top over time. Simple but powerful. 

1. Emptiness Meditation 

2. Kali Mudra 

I use both on a daily basis.