mewtwo

post it and leave it web addiction

So i admit it i have an internet addiction. I check thetaobums around 5 to 10 times a day but my big problem is youtube and chat rooms. Since this is the main forum i visit i will be employing here the post it and leave it strategy. Basicaly i will visit this site once when i wake up and once around the time i go to bed. seeing as how i will only be on those two times i will not respond back to posts imediatly.

For anyone else that is strugling with internet addiction i have a book for you it is only 3 bucks on amazon kindle

http://www.amazon.com/Web-Rehab-addiction-Internet-ebook/dp/B006I7DPLU/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Thanks

Nothing can help my crippling pony addiction

I think they have a book for that aswell. Forgot the name, but I read about it!

Studies have indicated that you are insane. You are so insane that you own all major personality disorders at the same time and thus form a perfectly holistic personality structure. The cure is to disconnect and label each personality aspect as being good or bad. So you can be normal like us, fragmented beings! Then we have a more common way of relating to eachother :)

Or not... I'm going to to find some books on trolling addiction, so that I can rationalize my current behaviour and have an excuse to denie myself from the freedom of choosing my own truth.

Shut up fool! Never! ...I have schizoidpoopnyahhh, mother foggerz! >:-D

Edited by Everything

So i admit it i have an internet addiction.

I've been feeling out the nature of addiction and found a good meditation method that works, will share later in the articles section.

Nothing can help my crippling pony addiction

you like meat so imagine eating the ponies until they disappear.

thumbnail-4799597-MOocs.jpg

Edited by Desert Eagle

So i admit it i have an internet addiction. I check thetaobums around 5 to 10 times a day but my big problem is youtube and chat rooms. Since this is the main forum i visit i will be employing here the post it and leave it strategy. Basicaly i will visit this site once when i wake up and once around the time i go to bed. seeing as how i will only be on those two times i will not respond back to posts imediatly.

For anyone else that is strugling with internet addiction i have a book for you it is only 3 bucks on amazon kindle

http://www.amazon.co..._pr_product_top

Thanks

LOL!

The Taobums equivalent of a Trot Line! :lol:

I like it! :lol: :lol: :lol: