Sign in to follow this  
Taiji Bum

How to do Taoist Alchemy and Raise Kundalini- Video

Am I spamming? I can put my videos in my journal area if I am annoying people. I am giving a hand out away free for download too. Just follow the scribd link.

• Like 1

Very cool, I admire your dedication.

Just wondering what your sources have been for Taoist Alchemy info?

Am I spamming? I can put my videos in my journal area if I am annoying people. I am giving a hand out away free for download too. Just follow the scribd link.

Interesting! Thanks.

One question about the reverse flowing method...

Is this rising up the back and down the front or up the front and down the back? I've heard some confusingly different things about this.

H.E.

Interesting! Thanks.

One question about the reverse flowing method...

Is this rising up the back and down the front or up the front and down the back? I've heard some confusingly different things about this.

H.E.

Yes. It starts up the back and after the shen begins to transform it travels back down the front. That when you get the full circulation with the tongue curling back in the mouth to the palate and reverse breathing happens on its own.

Very cool, I admire your dedication.

Just wondering what your sources have been for Taoist Alchemy info?

The Secret of the Golden Flower mostly and some basic stuff from my first Tai Chi teacher.

Hmm it was Sinfest vs the Taobums now it look more like Sinfest vs the Taiji Bum.

I hope some people test and reach remarkable results.

The problem was never to reach a certain state but to make it reproduceable by others.

Taiji Bum how do you know that's the highest level that human consciousness can ascend to?

Sorry, its more like any higher and words can't describe it.

• Like 1

Have you noticed physical changes since these experiences? changes in health, concentration, attitde, ect?

Also, do you do any personal energy experimentation or do you stick to the books(scrolls) or what have you.

Have you noticed physical changes since these experiences? changes in health, concentration, attitde, ect?

Also, do you do any personal energy experimentation or do you stick to the books(scrolls) or what have you.

I haven't noticed any changes in myself that growing older and more mature wouldn't explain away and I experiment all the time. My next experiment may be Ayahuasca. I have never even smoked marijuana but Ayahuasca has me extremely interested.

I haven't noticed any changes in myself that growing older and more mature wouldn't explain away and I experiment all the time. My next experiment may be Ayahuasca. I have never even smoked marijuana but Ayahuasca has me extremely interested.

One of my friends has done DMT a bunch of times. He says that when you do it your entire presence dissapears and you feel like you merge with everything else. Some crazy shit. Hopefully you'll eventually be able to get back to that state in a natural way. Best of luck.

-My 2 cents, Peace

DMT is the polar opposite of a state of emptiness.

It is pure chaos. Awe-inspiring, blissful, terrifying... but chaotic.

It's as far from a meditative experience as you could possibly get.

Ayahuasca is way overrated as well IMO. I know people that have done it multiple times and have gained nothing from it. It's not a very life-changing experience.

One of my friends has done DMT a bunch of times. He says that when you do it your entire presence dissapears and you feel like you merge with everything else. Some crazy shit. Hopefully you'll eventually be able to get back to that state in a natural way. Best of luck.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Ayahuasca is way overrated as well IMO. I know people that have done it multiple times and have gained nothing from it. It's not a very life-changing experience.

When you move into the realm of the subtle...it should be understood that everything is subjective. One persons experience is not necessarily the same as the others.

-My 2 cents, Peace

It's like all peak or extreme experiences by themselves they most probably won't dramatically change you, everyone has to do long regular spiritual practice imo, but they open your mind up to other possibilities. Ayahuasca is probably the fastest way to get in touch with other worlds and good training in death or how to die, which is why it's called the "vine of death", so it depends what you are after and what you need, personally I found it to be dramatically faster in purification than meditation but a hell of a lot more terrifying so I doubt I would do it again.

Sign in to follow this