Taiji Bum

Darins Kundalini Experience

Here I try and quickly describe my Kundalini experiences from1988 through 1999. Highlights- First OBE's, seeing the world as fire and crystal and oneness with the universe and classical kundalini blasting up the spine with inner lights. I am trying to give an overview of my early spiritual life to outline some of my future videos and for others who are going through the same sort of stuff to feel not so alone.

Just so you know I am drug free and I am not a guru either. I am just a normal guy who had a bunch of weird crap happen to him.

• Like 2

Here I try and quickly describe my Kundalini experiences from1988 through 1999. Highlights- First OBE's, seeing the world as fire and crystal and oneness with the universe and classical kundalini blasting up the spine with inner lights. I am trying to give an overview of my early spiritual life to outline some of my future videos and for others who are going through the same sort of stuff to feel not so alone.

Just so you know I am drug free and I am not a guru either. I am just a normal guy who had a bunch of weird crap happen to him.

Congrats Darin.

I hope someday I'll be able to awaken my Yang Chi (Kundalini) too. :)

I've never done drugs. What set off my kundalini was intense grief combined with meditation. I am however doing a ton of research on DMT and Ayahuasca these days. I might go to Peru and attend a shamanic retreat and drink the Ayahuasca tea.

Thank you for allowing us to share the story of your experience. Most interesting.

Hey Taijibum, i noticed in some fo your videos that you talk about living one's life purpose after achieving the final stages of cultivation.

I was wondering if you could elaborate a bit on what means for you and for people in general?

Did the intense grief lead to a massive surrender on your part, a giving up or a big letting go of the world?

Yes. At every higher stage of the Alchemy/Kundalini there was a more extreme "letting go". Sometimes it was letting go of my preconceived religious beliefs and once I gave away everything I owned and took off into the woods for a few weeks. It wasn't really sacrifice but more of a letting go of a lesser thing so a greater thing could take its place.

Does that answer your question?

Hey Taijibum, i noticed in some fo your videos that you talk about living one's life purpose after achieving the final stages of cultivation.

I was wondering if you could elaborate a bit on what means for you and for people in general?

Its the Hero's Journey type of thing. After you go on your spiritual journey you bring back your knowledge or whatever you gained and share it with the world. It might not be wisdom but what ever you gained was whatever is most important to you. I know a woman who found her soul-mate and now her entire life purpose is helping other women find their soul-mates. Usually its teaching or guiding people and sometimes it is fighting for a just cause.

• Like 1

Its the Hero's Journey type of thing. After you go on your spiritual journey you bring back your knowledge or whatever you gained and share it with the world. It might not be wisdom but what ever you gained was whatever is most important to you. I know a woman who found her soul-mate and now her entire life purpose is helping other women find their soul-mates. Usually its teaching or guiding people and sometimes it is fighting for a just cause.

Yeah, thanks. Much appreciated