Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Reptillian Chocolate

I am ok with Reptillians dressing up as humans in a sort of long term Halloween party and controlling the government but just found out that they have infilltrated the chocalate business. This makes me angry. I am taking out my samurai sword and will be dealing with it personally. The Dinosaur wannabees have gone too far.

lindt-70dark.jpg

Hmmn, well Cam, I see you using childish and vapid humour on what is a very important issue. Why are you so fast to make fun of the issue? Why try to distract us?

In short Cam, what ARE YOU HIDING?

I notice if i look at Cams previous post and use a Fibonocci code to decipher the letters. I.E. 1 as the first letter, 3 as the second then 5 then 9 etc. this is what I get:

I AM A DINOSAUR. There it is folks. The 'man' who makes fun of reptilian control has actually secretly (perhaps foolishly) admitted he(or she) is one of THEM.

Michael

Hmmn, well Cam, I see you using childish and vapid humour on what is a very important issue. Why are you so fast to make fun of the issue? Why try to distract us?

In short Cam, what ARE YOU HIDING?

I notice if i look at Cams previous post and use a Fibonocci code to decipher the letters. I.E. 1 as the first letter, 3 as the second then 5 then 9 etc. this is what I get:

I AM A DINOSAUR. There it is folks. The 'man' who makes fun of reptilian control has actually secretly (perhaps foolishly) admitted he(or she) is one of THEM.

Michael

W3rd, Cam's been using that rug business as a cover for waaaaaaaaay too long!

If I had the power to shapeshift do you think I would be home writing a paper on statistics and talking to you two comedians while drinking a strawberry frappuccino?

*plays it off and tells mothership to put extra surveillance on Plato and Michael*

I've been in Cam's store and I saw him chew out an employee and his pupils went vertical for a moment. I didn't think anything of it until I saw the footage on the video where Cheney's secret service guy's pupil went vertical too... The narrator said that vertical pupils isn't a good sign. Kinda freaks me out that the lizards have decided to infiltrate taobums.

Yoda..wasn't I supposed to kill you if you said anything?

Will have to see what 33rd degree mason serpent overlord commander has to say if he hasn't already left for Sirius star system(Where dolphins are from originally).

*sips alien tea*

Yoda..wasn't I supposed to kill you if you said anything?

Will have to see what 33rd degree mason serpent overlord commander has to say if he hasn't already left for Sirius star system(Where dolphins are from originally).

*sips alien tea*

ha! we're not afraid any more! We found out how to to deal with lizards like you: hypnotized lizards B)

So Yoda, you could dress him up next time you meet him.

Oh, no! Is it possible Cam got a little offended by my remark? :huh:

It was pretty offensive, even for you. :angry:

Oh, no! Is it possible Cam got a little offended by my remark? :huh:

this is one of the the ways the reptiles gain mind control, isnt it. if they act like they lost their sense of humour we assume they must be human after all...

"It was pretty offensive, even for you", said the girl that cosiders clubbing baby seals a non-offensive comment.

C'mon, Lozen. :)

"It was pretty offensive, even for you", said the girl that cosiders clubbing baby seals a non-offensive comment.

C'mon, Lozen. :)

:lol: That was me being funny!

No baby seals were harmed in the making of that comment.

Lol. No Iranian retard boys were harmed making Cam's rugs.

But enough of that. If you saw some clips from Borat on youtube, you would relate to the joke.

Edited by Smile

*shakes her head after seeing the "Borat Hunting" clip*

*and feels evil for laughing at the "Borat Singing" clip*

Edited by TwoTrees

Sign in to follow this