Pero

Robert Peng

I though there was a topic about him, but couldn`t find it. Anyways, I wanted to ask if anyone`s got his products. He`s reccomended by Michael and Plato (lol) and his products sound interesting. Unfortunately he doesn`t describe them much on his site. So can someone write a bit about them? Contents, experiences and such.

Also, while it says "Online Shop" on his site, it`s not possible to buy anything, the products are just listed?

Rober Peng

I was on Mr. Peng's site yesterday and also had the same experience............I too would like to buy some of the products but had no way to do so...........I e-mailed him about it and if I hear anything, I'll let you know.

I just spoke with Master Peng and he explained that the website is still undergoing renovations............Purchasing products such as the dvd and cds are still possible.....................The dvd is a live workshop, 3hrs long and price is $40.oo...........The cds are $20.oo.........include 5 dollars for p&h.......Master Peng's address is: Robert Peng, 58 E 79th St, 4R, New York, NY, 10021

I just spoke with Master Peng and he explained that the website is still undergoing renovations............Purchasing products such as the dvd and cds are still possible.....................The dvd is a live workshop, 3hrs long and price is $40.oo...........The cds are $20.oo.........include 5 dollars for p&h.......Master Peng's address is: Robert Peng, 58 E 79th St, 4R, New York, NY, 10021

How come we don't hear about any of his students?

I took a learning annex class with him...was more interested in selling stuff than providing any information..btw, I think all those learning annex "classes' are really infomercials. Sad part was looking at the class members, lots of people that want to believe..i mean LOTS..'you're thirsty? I have some water, but pay me alot first..buy all these CDs and maybe you'll get it'...

I am curious about the electric thing, but this guy is out to make a buck, no doubt about that..hate to burst the bubble..40 bucks for the 3 hour CD is not a bad investement..take one for the team and check it out..my prediction is it's a whole lot of nuthin. Don't really feel like throwing out 200 bucks to check him out privately either..can do alot of other things with it than line his pockets..already spent 60 bucks or so for the workshop and it was a total waste of time. I'd like to hear of only one student who can manifest something..means more to me than a celebrity endorsement.

T

Thaddeus,..............thanks for the info...........Unfortunately I sent the guy 60 clams this morning for a dvd and a cd...................Before buying, I did a little google research and Michael Winn speaks very highly of him and in the particular article I read, Winn mentions "electric chi" development and how Mr. Peng is the "man".......................You didn't get anything from the learning annex workshop?.....................I think the dvd was made from one of those seminars................Oh well, won't be the first time I got ripped....................If the stuff is garbage, he will get an :D e-mail from me.

Well even if its garbage, put in the library when your finished reviewing? I like free garbage! Unless its pure shit, but if Winn speaks highly of him, I doubt it is (the again, many talk smack about Winn unfortunetly). Also his website is quite informative.

I had a treatment from him last year before heading off to Tao Mountain (I was curious what electric shock chi felt like).

First he did some Tuina to relax me. He then had me put my hands in a prayer position and he touched each of my fingers for a while. It felt like pulsing electric shocks (like an electrical muscle stimulator). He told me that my kidneys had a good amount of energy but it was dispersed so he condensed it. He also said that I was easy to work on because I practice qigong.

I felt much better after the session.

He did operate out of a swanky New York studio and was wearing a Hugo Boss shirt. I figure if the other doctors in the building deserve to have an upscale lifestyle why not him as well.

There is a theme here I have seen before.

Does a "Master" deserve to charge what the market will bear to make a living?

Should Robert Peng dress in sackcloth and charge by donation only?

I think not.

On the other hand, is Robert Peng the man who will finally answer all our questions about Chi , the universe and everything?

I think not.

But...

He is accomplished by reputation. And seems to be able to deliver what he promises in the treatment room.

Next question - Is he a good teacher? i.e. can he transmit what he knows?

This is an entirely seperate question.

My hard style MA teacher would often say, "just because you are a good fighter doesn't say at all whether you are or can be a good teacher." I think this applies equally well to this arena as well.

Not all accomplished people are interested in teaching, or are necessarily good at it.

Craig

I had a treatment from him last year before heading off to Tao Mountain (I was curious what electric shock chi felt like).

First he did some Tuina to relax me. He then had me put my hands in a prayer position and he touched each of my fingers for a while. It felt like pulsing electric shocks (like an electrical muscle stimulator). He told me that my kidneys had a good amount of energy but it was dispersed so he condensed it. He also said that I was easy to work on because I practice qigong.

I felt much better after the session.

He did operate out of a swanky New York studio and was wearing a Hugo Boss shirt. I figure if the other doctors in the building deserve to have an upscale lifestyle why not him as well.

How come we don't hear about any of his students?

I took a learning annex class with him...was more interested in selling stuff than providing any information..btw, I think all those learning annex "classes' are really infomercials.

Yes, Learning Annex is usually to promote yourself. Plus, I don't expect from a class focused on "introduction" to healing that lasts only 2 hours.

He might have students. Just because I hadn't heard of any, doesn't mean it's not possible.

I've heard Tijuana is a tourist attraction... nice fall colors or something. Take some photos for us!

One of my regrets is not having any type of body work done while at Tao Mountain. The staff is filled with esoteric energy workers, it would have been an ideal opportunity either time.

Michael

One of my regrets is not having any type of body work done while at Tao Mountain. The staff is filled with esoteric energy workers, it would have been an ideal opportunity either time.

Michael

I may have overdone it on body work. The day before the retreat I had the treatment from Robert Peng. I then proceeded to have 4 chi nei tsang/4 dimensional body work treatments from Karin Sorvik during a 3 week stay at Tao Mountain. Cool things were happening like waking up from 1 to 3 in the morning while my liver was going wild. Pains in the lungs followed by huge releases of grief and sadness.

My goal was to open up the tightness in my solar plexus and chest. I did that...what followed was a month of panic attacks (perhaps the resistence was there for a reason). My inner smile got a workout as I allowed these powerful energies to pass through me...there was nothing else I could do but allow. In the end a great deal of energy was liberated but it was extreme. Feeling wide open and ungrounded is unsettling. Interestingly enough I feel extremely grounded currently.

Im sending away for his orbit cd as I have never really worked on the orbit for any length of

time, I have winns orbit cd but really didnt like it, I found the audio quality was bad and hard to

understand. For $20 you cant go wrong.

2. I asked Robert if he can teach people to do what he can do.

Thanks for taking the time to write this up. I think a few people from this board attended his workshop this weekend in nyc, so they could comment on the training.

T

That brings up an interesting point. Can you teach people to do what you do. I saw healer extraordinaire Dirk Oeilidarkt at work. The 'patient' spasms and rocks as he touches and probes. It was amazing to watch and the people remarked how much better they felt afterwards. He runs a school of 4rth dimensional healing modality but I wonder how many students 'get it'.

How much prerequisite is natural talent? How much long training.

I suspect you can become very talented through training, but there is an extra level that takes an inborn skill.

Michael

That brings up an interesting point. Can you teach people to do what you do.

Michael

Well, there's good evidence for both points of view. First, I don't think there is anyone who achieved mastery merely through hard work. It just seems that those who have to work at something, those who need to follow a method miss the mark. The truly great ones seem to just have it. The other point of view (and is backed by scientific studies), and one which I like, is that we all have latent talents for things you probably can't even imagine. By the power of the mind alone, we can actually influence our genetics and bring these latent talents to the forefront. So what does this mean? It's possible that the truly gifted simply BELIEVE they are and those that are working hard never let go of the BELIEF that they just didn't get there yet. It could all boil down to who has the nerve to believe they are actually great at something. It's possible that nothing really holds us back except ourselves.

T

Is Grace the word we're ultimately looking for. The point of surrender where 'we' stop and let the universe start? Unless one is born under a special star I think its still a long climb before we coast down the path of Grace. Or is that cultural conditioning speaking.

Michael

Yes, Robert's energy is interesting and it improved my meditation practices, that's for sure. The healing workshop he just gave in NYC was ok- about 80% of all the information I already went through through other sourses or through intuition. He taught his method of Small Heavenly Circle (MO Orbit) where he uses chanting of each point name to help speed up the process.

Can he teach practices that will help one to find peace? Yes. But I don't know about the higher practices, so I'm not going to guess what they are. His energy is very refined- it's like you are looking at the innocent baby, and he is very likable as a person. Also he is a good teacher and very patient with people when it comes to explain things. Maybe too patient. The class was full of lay people trying to figure things out, but there were also some who thought they know it all and constatly tried to present their experiences to the group, and maybe for that reason we didn't have enough time to learn some interesting things like Light Qigong, etc. So please if you are taking a workshop, be considered of others and the teacher - more then likely no one cares what sensations you experienced during a practice. If you have no questions on the form or technique, shut the fuck up and let the teacher teach.

His energy empowerment was awsome. You are sitting in front of him cross-legged on some metal grounding thing while he is zapping your fingers, crown, 3rd eye and other points. There was a burning sensation every time as the energy moved through your naked feet to the grounding plate.

His healing session is also one the same level only there you are not grounded and laying on a massage table for about 40 minutes while he works on you.

Cultivating Dian Gong (Electric Cultivation/Skill) is not an easy thing. Lots of compression of Qi, strengthening of intention/will. Changing of the tendons, and ligaments, bone marrow. Obviously takes time, but can be cultivated with a dilligent mind, and without straying from practice.

Peace,