Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Yoga

I think half the appeal of yoga are the superbabes marketing it. Do yoga and you too can have or be a superbabe. Yoga used to have a mystical quality but when it went mainstream that left it mostly.

Tai Chi is marketed by old "mystical" Chinese men. Do Tai Chi and you too can be mystical I guess. I hope Tai Chi never goes mainstream!

This was mainly meant as a joke. Yoga of course has the sacred dimension and I know some pracitioners into the more spiritual side of it.

It's way down on my to do list of stuff to check out. I'll get to it though.

Confession- I once(16 years ago) bought Naked Chi Gong. Yes, like it sounds, 3 naked woman doing Chi Gong. They also had Naked Yoga available, but I have my standards.

Michael

P.S. Sorry guys you can't borrow it, its been lost for a decade and a half.

This was mainly meant as a joke. Yoga of course has the sacred dimension and I know some pracitioners into the more spiritual side of it.

It's way down on my to do list of stuff to check out. I'll get to it though.

I wasn't sure if you were being serious, thats funny. I try real hard not to say bad things about anothers beliefs. But I could resist that one.

It happens enough to me as I am a devout Catholic who practices Taoist alchemy and taijiquan. I've had the taijiquan people look so disappointed when they found out I wasn't buddhist or something and the Catholic people look at me like I am a satanist because I practice taijiquan.

Sign in to follow this