Sign in to follow this  
AЯAB

Using your own energy as a boost instead of "fake" energy

If you train smart (do some sort of periodization to try and avoid overtraining) you can perform much better and surpass the plateaus naturally. Get a sports physiology textbook and study that beast...or google it...or find a personal trainer who knows what they're doing.

Taking supplements is a bad idea...especially when it makes you stay awake that night!

Caution the L-Argenine can exacerbate cold sores Lysine can help balance this out. (read up on this)

Usually this...

Sepultura and some Slayer make for an intense workout.

Just can't feel the Maroon 5 - Timberlake mindset shit the corporate brain police assault me with at Charter fitness ninja.gif

Happy trails

• Like 1

If you can someone manipulate your bodies energy, like store it somehow than go to when working out please do inform me. I would rather much do that than use a pre-workout

OF COURSE! OUR ENERGY BODY IS ALWAYS THERE! It is up to us to keep it maintained thru chikung/internal martial arts, in my case baguazhang and Stand Meditation (Zhan Zhuang).

Search these forums for key words like "sealing the chi", "building the chi" (try qi too). I feel the most from my circle walking. Heres an example of what i am talking about, just walking the circle with the mother palms.

This will certainly build CHI! Just be sure to seal it and of course first learn about your lower dan tian.

Nutrition is very important in training. You gotta have the right stuff in the tank, so eating healthy is basic then maybe use supplements to refine that. I find as I get older can't eat crap anymore, have noticed big difference in energy. Or maybe training makes it more noticeable, ran my first half marathon last fall, as long as I was meticulous about eating lots of fruits and veggies and minimal processed foods felt good. But if slipped on the diet while keeping up on my miles became terribly rundown even feeling sick. I still think cheeseburger and fries can be tasty, but not worth feeling in a slump for hours after eating it. I don't know if you're looking for something more esoteric than "runner's high" as far as using your own energy for a boost. It's a common practical example, endorphin release, boom then you're through that wall and feel like you can run forever. I don't know what your gym routine is, maybe hard to get that rhythm and repetition that induces tranciness, if you're doing a low rep high weight body building routine.

I really don't know much about the vast majority of the ingredients in the supplement you're taking, but I would venture to guess that they take a toll on your system to give you a temporary boost. So you might start to look more muscular eventually, but at the cost of internal imbalance and possibly creating unhealthy expectations for how you should feel during a workout.

If you want to do it naturally, just do what internal martial-artists do - sexual retention. You know how some people use sex as a sleeping aid? That's cause the energy is powerful. If you can learn to sleep through it, and learn to let it circulate through the micro-cosmic orbit when it seems to drive you, you can put that drive and energy into pretty much everything. You will also naturally increase your testosterone this way. There is a tremendous amount of vitality in doing this which is why some yogis who practice this along with advanced disciplines can go without food for months at a time.

Besides, pushing yourself to a level that can not be sustained naturally will probably lead to that extra muscle turning into man boobs eventually, and that unnecessary extra energy depleting your mind and body's ability to be satisfied with an enhanced but natural amount of energy. Doing it naturally can make you feel great when your not on the supplement as well, and if your using your energy in the gym you'll probably be able to sleep easily too. Plus the hormones and things that you retain can feed your mood and enhance your spirits vs. draining them with caffeine and things that push you to over expend your chi.

Just be careful of feeding the body at the expense of the potentials of harmony :)

I really don't know much about the vast majority of the ingredients in the supplement you're taking, but I would venture to guess that they take a toll on your system to give you a temporary boost. So you might start to look more muscular eventually, but at the cost of internal imbalance and possibly creating unhealthy expectations for how you should feel during a workout.

If you want to do it naturally, just do what internal martial-artists do - sexual retention. You know how some people use sex as a sleeping aid? That's cause the energy is powerful. If you can learn to sleep through it, and learn to let it circulate through the micro-cosmic orbit when it seems to drive you, you can put that drive and energy into pretty much everything. You will also naturally increase your testosterone this way. There is a tremendous amount of vitality in doing this which is why some yogis who practice this along with advanced disciplines can go without food for months at a time.

Besides, pushing yourself to a level that can not be sustained naturally will probably lead to that extra muscle turning into man boobs eventually, and that unnecessary extra energy depleting your mind and body's ability to be satisfied with an enhanced but natural amount of energy. Doing it naturally can make you feel great when your not on the supplement as well, and if your using your energy in the gym you'll probably be able to sleep easily too. Plus the hormones and things that you retain can feed your mood and enhance your spirits vs. draining them with caffeine and things that push you to over expend your chi.

Just be careful of feeding the body at the expense of the potentials of harmony :)

Godbless you harmonious (: . I already made the decision to stop taking the pre-workout, I didn't feel good plus I see it as sort of cheating. All I take now is hemp protein after I workout and a liquid multi in the morning. About the retention thing, I have a shitload of testosterone flowing through me haha(I'm 18 which makes it worse haha). I'm currently on day 38 of retention.

HOWEVER! I have a question. Could you expand what you were talking about from before, about the falling asleep during sex increasing testosterone XD. My ex-booty call has been talking to me a lot lately. It's as if she knows I'm doing retention haha. Last time we did the whole booty call, no attachments...she got attached so I broke it off. She wants to do it again and she says it will be with no strings attached, just getting it in. She even said this "I would feel bad because I would only be using you for sex" <---WOW WTF...I didn't know woman like this existed hahahaha :blink: . So I'm kind of in a pickle, it's sort of like mind or body? I want to but at the same time I don't want to do it with someone I don't have feelings for. The physical attraction is there but I dunno....

Godbless you harmonious (: . I already made the decision to stop taking the pre-workout, I didn't feel good plus I see it as sort of cheating. All I take now is hemp protein after I workout and a liquid multi in the morning. About the retention thing, I have a shitload of testosterone flowing through me haha(I'm 18 which makes it worse haha). I'm currently on day 38 of retention.

HOWEVER! I have a question. Could you expand what you were talking about from before, about the falling asleep during sex increasing testosterone XD. My ex-booty call has been talking to me a lot lately. It's as if she knows I'm doing retention haha. Last time we did the whole booty call, no attachments...she got attached so I broke it off. She wants to do it again and she says it will be with no strings attached, just getting it in. She even said this "I would feel bad because I would only be using you for sex" <---WOW WTF...I didn't know woman like this existed hahahaha :blink: . So I'm kind of in a pickle, it's sort of like mind or body? I want to but at the same time I don't want to do it with someone I don't have feelings for. The physical attraction is there but I dunno....

Aye, I can see how my message was easily misunderstood. I meant to say that if you can sleep at night while doing retention (since that can be difficult) then you will get all the said benefits of doing retention.

Someone made a thread a while ago about the testosterone fluctuations during retention (I think Chi Dragon may have started it) based on a scientific study. The grammar was a bit messed up but it seemed to say that testosterone doubles and peaks at 7 days of retention and then gradually goes back down afterwards. There are lots of different views on how long one should retain which should take the persons other practices into consideration. The fact that your working out probably makes it a lot easier to do retention. 38 days at 18 years old is pretty awesome, and generally not really necessary but if it's working for you in one way or another then that should be taken into consideration as well imo.

As for hooking up, you have a lot to gain even hormonally in terms of retention practice if you are willing get her to the finish line and just cool down with her and do some exercises to move the heat up to your dantien and up your spine. It's important that you do these exercises though or you can overstretch your prostate which leads to serious trouble.

To move the heat you could try this: Tuck your chin down to stretch your spine while keeping your neck straight. Big inhale from lower abdomen. Around full inhale start to clench anus&urogenital diaphram. Then use abdominal muscles to push stomach back in while these are clenched. Let the heat rise up a bit and then exhale and relax everything. Repeat.

So really, even retention for a week at a time might be enough. And if you're practicing retention during intercourse then you will feel plenty of testosterone even within this timeframe. Its a strange trick in that a fighter can actually benefit from having sex the day before a fight if he uses retention, while he would otherwise become more deflated.

k, 'nuff from me for now

Sign in to follow this