Sign in to follow this  
jacklantegi

Need a healthy reminder...

Hey guys,

I apologize if this doesn't belong here, but I'm in need of a bit of support.

For months I have been on the right path with my practice, my perspective, with life, with everything. I was doing so great! I never missed a single qigong or meditation session in my schedule (which I do about 10 hours a day of), not even once.

Then my ex-girlfriend came back into the picture a few weeks ago (she broke up with me half a year ago), and things started getting bad for me. She is now dating someone else, but claims she still loves me and all that silly stuff. However, I'm not allowed to see her or call her.... the whole thing is very complicated and totally nuts!

My ego came back full-force, I realized just how much control I am allowing her to have over me, and it is affecting my life in a very negative way.

During my practice, my meditations, and during my sleep, she always appears. It took me a long time to be able to stop thinking about her, but now she is back in the forefront of my consciousness.

I feel like I have lost my connection with my true inner self and divinity, and I'm having a hard time getting it back.

I know it's only a matter of time before things get back to normal, but sometimes just a few words can have such a tremendous impact....

I love you bums and thank you for being here! :wub:

Edited by jacklantegi

Sounds to me like real practice, real meditation is just now starting. Get out of your way, all you gotta do is sit back and witness. :)

Make it ok to just let go, don't be so hard on yourself; the real healing begins when you allow the hurt to hurt, when you cry because you feel like crying, scream when that's all that's left to do is scream. Self effort is only half the equation. When you are ready to accept, spirit will come and grace will descend upon you.

Edited by don_vedo
  • Like 3

During my practice, my meditations, and during my sleep, she always appears. It took me a long time to be able to stop thinking about her, but now she is back in the forefront of my consciousness.

I fear that she will continue to appear until replaced with something else. Namely, another woman.

I don't think this path is meant to be easy. Perhaps you have not been thrown off it at all, but due to your practice this latent problem/attachment has been unrooted and is manifesting itself.

There is a method for cutting the cords that attach you to another person, in this case it seems like the attachment is draining you.

Can you please tell me more on how to cut these cords?

I don't think this path is meant to be easy. Perhaps you have not been thrown off it at all, but due to your practice this latent problem/attachment has been unrooted and is manifesting itself.

There is a method for cutting the cords that attach you to another person, in this case it seems like the attachment is draining you.

Can you please tell me more on how to cut these cords?

Sent you a message

Yep, was gonna say the same thing. Got a cord that needs cutting. Ya Mu talks about this in his book if your interested.

Also just out of curiosity what is your practice?

Edited by OldGreen

Can anyone explain cutting the cords here for the benefit for all? Or point me in the right direction?

Google will give you many shapes and sizes, all equally effective . essentially you contact the cord betwixt you and another, and you cut it.

variations on a theme.

In your case it feels less like a spirit attachment and more like a personality attachment, cleared. Feels like the cord is centered right around the heart.

Also, you two still have some unresolved karma. I get an energy of "you owe me" from both of you toward each other, cleared.

jacklantegi,

this is life :) . We live and learn.

Keep walking, the surronding nature changes eventually. Spring replaces winter.

Just like that.

jacklantegi,

this is life :) . We live and learn.

Keep walking, the surronding nature changes eventually. Spring replaces winter.

Just like that.

:wub:

tao in action

Happy Friday Suninmyeyes., and everyone.

Thanks so much for all the invaluable information, guys.

I just sent her a message telling her that I have decided to cut all the etheric cords tying us together, because it is the best thing to do for both of us.

She is very well versed in the subject matter so I trust she won't have any problems understanding what I'm talking about.

Our relationship was a very long and difficult one, albeit, the most important relationship we have ever had in our lives, but it had to come to an end.

My practice consists solely of SFQG.

Who is this Ya Mu and why does googling his name send me to Dragonball websites lol

Yep, was gonna say the same thing. Got a cord that needs cutting. Ya Mu talks about this in his book if your interested.

Also just out of curiosity what is your practice?

Hey guys,

I apologize if this doesn't belong here, but I'm in need of a bit of support.

For months I have been on the right path with my practice, my perspective, with life, with everything. I was doing so great! I never missed a single qigong or meditation session in my schedule (which I do about 10 hours a day of), not even once.

Then my ex-girlfriend came back into the picture a few weeks ago (she broke up with me half a year ago), and things started getting bad for me. She is now dating someone else, but claims she still loves me and all that silly stuff. However, I'm not allowed to see her or call her.... the whole thing is very complicated and totally nuts!

My ego came back full-force, I realized just how much control I am allowing her to have over me, and it is affecting my life in a very negative way.

I feel like I have lost my connection with my true inner self and divinity, and I'm having a hard time getting it back.

I know it's only a matter of time before things get back to normal, but sometimes just a few words can have such a tremendous impact....

I love you bums and thank you for being here! :wub:

The most simple and direct way of dealing with something that is getting into your head is to practice letting go.

Any time you find yourself thinking of her, allow yourself to feel what is going on with that emotionally, physically, energetically...

Then let it go. Don't push it away, don't try not to think about it.

Let it come in, observe what goes on inside, then let it go.

Do this over and over. It takes patience but gets easier with practice.

It's a great technique.

I'm surprised that anyone puts up with being treated this way by another person. I'm surprised I put up with it in the past...good thing we learn...

She is dating someone else, but telling you she loves you? Why doesn't she dump his ass then? Why was there a breakup if she loves you? And you can't even call this person who "loves" you? The person who "loves you" is making you feel horrible...wasting your energy and throwing you into self-destruction?

Nah, here is the truth: she doesn't love you at all. She doesn't even love herself.

Please, have some self-respect...cut her out of your life completely. Don't take a single thing she says seriously. No matter what. Don't even give her the chance to say anything. Know that there are women out there who desire to treat their men well...who aren't evil self-destructive bitches. Know that you are worth so much more than being lied to and strung along, and that you're better off being single and alone than succumbing to such a destroyed little girl.

Also, I've seen it a hundred times. You want to get in the last word, and let her know how you feel.

It doesn't matter, though. That is just opening up the channel between you two more. Simply say nothing. Be polite and dismissive. Not for the purposes of some reverse psychology way of gaining her respect by being aloof...but simply because she serves no purpose for you. Move on completely.

K I'll shut up now. Best of luck. :lol:

Who is this Ya Mu and why does googling his name send me to Dragonball websites lol

Ya Mu is just the screen-name for Michael Lomax. He's a bum on the site and a Qigong Instructor

Edited by OldGreen

the whole thing is very complicated and totally nuts!

You have to be uncompromising. Why do you want to have stuff in your life that is "totally nuts"? You are meditating, you want to achieve something spiritually, whatever way you want to call it, it seems unreasonable to me to want to have anything in your life that is totally nuts. So sever your emotional attachments to that. Decide which qualities you want to allow in your life. If you can't let go, you have to identify of what substance your attachment is. Do you still want something from her? But can you accept that which you want from her in one package with all the crazy shit? Sounds like a bad deal. Don't try to change her. She only comes in a complete package. You can't cherrypick. Accept that she cannot provide what you are looking for.

Maybe these words provide a helpful perspective.

It's a big like that Easyway-book for stopping smoking. It works by helping you see how stupid it actually is to smoke, and once you realize that, stopping usually happens naturally. It's with many things in life: first see clearly what you are doing. Know yourself, clear up illusions. Respect yourself.

Edited by Owledge

I just performed a cord severage, following some basic guidelines I found online and my own experience and intuition, and I suggested to her to do the same, at the same hour as I did.

I must say I feel immensely better. I don't know if I did it right, but I sure as heck think it worked.

I have read some places that this ritual must be repeated a couple of times to be effective. Is this so?

Supposedly one of the problems people have when severing the cord is they will actually re-attach it after severing it by thinking about the person and getting old emotions stirred up again. Be wary of this...detach yourself. Like Rainbow said don't think about her.

Good Luck in your practices.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

I'm surprised that anyone puts up with being treated this way by another person. I'm surprised I put up with it in the past...good thing we learn...

She is dating someone else, but telling you she loves you? Why doesn't she dump his ass then? Why was there a breakup if she loves you? And you can't even call this person who "loves" you? The person who "loves you" is making you feel horrible...wasting your energy and throwing you into self-destruction?

Nah, here is the truth: she doesn't love you at all. She doesn't even love herself.

Please, have some self-respect...cut her out of your life completely. Don't take a single thing she says seriously. No matter what. Don't even give her the chance to say anything. Know that there are women out there who desire to treat their men well...who aren't evil self-destructive bitches. Know that you are worth so much more than being lied to and strung along, and that you're better off being single and alone than succumbing to such a destroyed little girl.

Say what?!!!!!! Venom constructive for whom?

She wanted to tell him her truth that she loves him, but she doesnt want a relationship with him or have contact right now.

Jacklantegi could feel loved and work on letting go of the relationship.

Sign in to follow this