Sign in to follow this  
AЯAB

Music seems to make me connect with others feelings

I used to be real scared of certain types of music, especially mainstream. Hanging out with my friends it seems it's all they play, but I'm completly fine with that now. Every song no matter what it is, is an opportunity to connect with the artists and everyone else listening to it. I feel like I can somehow understand all these kids listening to these songs. DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE OPEN :D

It makes me feel connected rather than disconnected from others, thinking I am better somehow(silly me tsk tsk). I LOVE DIS SHIT :D

Friends and music=best combination :D

I used to be real scared of certain types of music, especially mainstream. Hanging out with my friends it seems it's all they play, but I'm completly fine with that now. Every song no matter what it is, is an opportunity to connect with the artists and everyone else listening to it. I feel like I can somehow understand all these kids listening to these songs. DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE OPEN :D

It makes me feel connected rather than disconnected from others, thinking I am better somehow(silly me tsk tsk). I LOVE DIS SHIT :D

Friends and music=best combination :D

:o soooo many smiley faces haha they connect into a triangle XD

Are you saying that your correlating the music/lyrics with how your friends are feeling? I understand the correlation with the singer/songwriter and guess I can see how that fits in with friends but then again I know a lot of people that listen to what they listen to just because everyone else is listening to it.

I know for me I get a feel of people's feelings just by standing around them; music or not. A person's body language, their facial expressions, and just the overall energy definitely sums it up nicely.

Music is one of the best meditations. Letting go and have the music wash over you.

:)

Sign in to follow this