Sign in to follow this  
Jayem

Balancing Out Energy Twitches

What to do ? .. I was standing for up to 15 minutes at a time everyday and also holding back alot of testosterone.. i cultivated alot of energy along with a nasty annoying twitch in my lower eyelid. Has anyone else Experienced this ? is there any suggestions on how to get it to stop ... ? ? it stops when i concentrate on the dan tien but starts up if im not centered . Is it an imbalance i should be working out by sending energy there or what ? its very discouraging and i want to get past it .. Ive taken a week off standing and it is still very prevelent. Thanks for reading

Jayem

It could be stopped by something as simple as keeping the tip of the tongue on the roof of the mouth so as to expedite the flow of the mco down the front of the body.

If you are already doing this then I expect it will disappear of its own accord as these things usually do.

When i put lots of energy in meridians around my eye my whole side of my face used to twitch. My eye, side of my mouth, quiet alot too. When i didn't concentrate on the area it went away though. 15 minutes is definately not extreme so i wouldn't recommend stopping practice.

What is holding back testosterone? What do you mean?

If you stopped practicing and it still happens maybe it's not related to your practice.

You could always try holding the accupressure points around your eye especially on the meridian where it's twitching. Do this when it's twitching and it will probably stop. You can rub your eyes too. Put a hot towel on there. Make sure you're eating enough magnesium (green leafy vegetables) that relax muscle spazams. Also you say when you centre yourself it stops.... just try to keep yourself centred all the time. That is the goal of meditation after all, you can just jump to your phd year of meditation study straight from the start and miss out school inbetween :)

Yes thanks for the suggestions! , i always keep the tongue on the soft pallette when i practice . I think ive solved the problem tho its stopped after some moving around in tai chi I think ive cleansed the blockage or something because its 100% better now .. i spent a good hour yesturday just increasing my flow and feeling it out. Oh and by holding back testosterone i ment sperm lol. I feel a tremendous increase in chi when ive held it back for 5 days or more. As for the standing i will continue it, i want to get to my hour goal :D I think in general tho my lesson learnt is you need a good balance of Moving tai chi/ qi gong and zhaung zhang / standing zen . they compliment eachother and should never be neglected.

Thanks Once again guys !

Jayem

Sign in to follow this