Sign in to follow this  
Christa

Feeling Energy

Ok I am new Hello My Name is Christa, I'm sorry I got confused about where I was suppose to put this post. I would like to go into a little more depth with my story, as I was saying before in my other post when I touch certain people or rub there arm with my fingers I feel a vibration, some stronger than others, I do this with one hand if I put my other hand on them it stops, or if they touch the hand I dont have on them it stops like it grounds them, another wierd thing is my boyfriend went to grab me by my leg just goofing around I was not expecting it and he jerked away saying it felt like he had been shocked from his fingers all the way up to his elbows. Another thing weird that has happend is while I was sleeping, my alarm went off as usual and I got up to go get coffee only my hand went through the cup and when I went back down the hall I could see my body still in the bed I could not wake up I got scared and yelled Jesus help me and instantly awoke but was so drained I could not get up for a bit. It was really scary and I do not want to tell anyone for fear they will think Im crazy. In my earlier post I stated that I am in a calmer part of my life and spiritualy more grounded, this came about after I was diagnosed with Chiari Malformation and Ehlers Danlos (Hypermobility) I need someone to explain things to me, I deal better with things once I understand them if this is something I can use to help others I am all for it, I just do not want to hurt someone without realizing it or understanding how to control it. HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

I have heard of Qigong masters and healers fusing electronic devices through their natural energy so it may not be such an unnatural phenomena, one healer I met called Yap Soon Yeung advises his students to move away things like Laptops when they practice his qigong as when you practice you are manipulating energy which can influence your environment.

In terms of moving out of your body at night there are trainings in certain traditions which teach you how to do this on purpose, which I have heard called many different things such as astral body, your double, your spirit body, the illusory body, others here will be better qualified to speak of such things though.

Ok I am new Hello My Name is Christa, I'm sorry I got confused about where I was suppose to put this post. I would like to go into a little more depth with my story, as I was saying before in my other post when I touch certain people or rub there arm with my fingers I feel a vibration, some stronger than others, I do this with one hand if I put my other hand on them it stops, or if they touch the hand I dont have on them it stops like it grounds them, another wierd thing is my boyfriend went to grab me by my leg just goofing around I was not expecting it and he jerked away saying it felt like he had been shocked from his fingers all the way up to his elbows. Another thing weird that has happend is while I was sleeping, my alarm went off as usual and I got up to go get coffee only my hand went through the cup and when I went back down the hall I could see my body still in the bed I could not wake up I got scared and yelled Jesus help me and instantly awoke but was so drained I could not get up for a bit. It was really scary and I do not want to tell anyone for fear they will think Im crazy. In my earlier post I stated that I am in a calmer part of my life and spiritualy more grounded, this came about after I was diagnosed with Chiari Malformation and Ehlers Danlos (Hypermobility) I need someone to explain things to me, I deal better with things once I understand them if this is something I can use to help others I am all for it, I just do not want to hurt someone without realizing it or understanding how to control it. HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

Hello I am new here as well. I have on several occasions had dreams where I woke up, and did my morning routine and then realized I was not yet awake. Upon waking, I felt drained as if I had used all my energy for the day already. I have been interested lately in what is known as "astal projection" although I am suspicious that it is just another name for heightened vibrations known in many different forms. Astral projection seems to just be a modern name, unattached to a spiritual model. And yes, people will think you are crazy if you talk about it. :)

As far as the awareness/increase in your personal field, have you been doing anything unusual lately? It seems like you might think your out of body experience and the energy you feel and project might be related, which they might.

People exchange energy with each other all the time, and becoming aware of that can only be good.

Edited by oildrops

Hi Christa. To continue from the Lobby post, you are the epitome of "The force is strong on this one." You are transfering your stronger energy to the people who you touch. It is not stopping when you take them with two hands, its just creating a larger circuit so you are less likely to to feel it because the energy has more area to pass through. (When you start healing people with the intent of healing them, and touching them, it may be nice to just use one one hand or fingertip so they do get a bit of a shock at first, so that they know its real, so their mind can be convinced, helping the healing all the more. But thats perhaps the future.) Note that if your energy is going to them, you are not hurting them, its natural that stronger, purer energy goes to the less strong. Their body will utilize your stronger energy and it will boost their immune system energy, and cure them of latent things and help them in other ways. So dont worry about giving them a shock.

The other thing where you see your body is typical of OBE (outer body experience), or lucid dreaming type thing. Your mind creates a replication of your surroundings, and you think you are awake but really its a kind of semi-conscious dream, in Taoism we sometimes call a "yin body". You probably could find lots of testimonials of similar experiences on youtube. No biggy, its just a sign that you are evolving.

But the energy shocking thing is a gift, and you can use it if you want. There's two basic types of bioenergy healing powers, the channelling energy type, and the using your own (lower dan-tien) energy. I'm guessing, though not sure, that you are the channelling type, similar to Reiki (hint:google Reiki) But since your ability is natural and so strong relative to others, you are going to have to figure alot out on your own, due to its uniqueness. But at the very least, look at books at bioenergy healing and other healers so you can get some basic vocabulary, and understand some of the similarities, as well as specific techniques, precautions. If you want to continue on PM, feel free.

Edited by de_paradise

What do you feel when you touch metal like that?

I feel a current like electricity sometimes I feel it on my tongue when I am near a shortage like sticking a 9 volt battery to my tonge or when they check nerves in your hands for carpotunnel it zaps my tongue

Hi Christa. To continue from the Lobby post, you are the epitome of "The force is strong on this one." You are transfering your stronger energy to the people who you touch. It is not stopping when you take them with two hands, its just creating a larger circuit so you are less likely to to feel it because the energy has more area to pass through. (When you start healing people with the intent of healing them, and touching them, it may be nice to just use one one hand or fingertip so they do get a bit of a shock at first, so that they know its real, so their mind can be convinced, helping the healing all the more. But thats perhaps the future.) Note that if your energy is going to them, you are not hurting them, its natural that stronger, purer energy goes to the less strong. Their body will utilize your stronger energy and it will boost their immune system energy, and cure them of latent things and help them in other ways. So dont worry about giving them a shock.

The other thing where you see your body is typical of OBE (outer body experience), or lucid dreaming type thing. Your mind creates a replication of your surroundings, and you think you are awake but really its a kind of semi-conscious dream, in Taoism we sometimes call a "yin body". You probably could find lots of testimonials of similar experiences on youtube. No biggy, its just a sign that you are evolving.

But the energy shocking thing is a gift, and you can use it if you want. There's two basic types of bioenergy healing powers, the channelling energy type, and the using your own (lower dan-tien) energy. I'm guessing, though not sure, that you are the channelling type, similar to Reiki (hint:google Reiki) But since your ability is natural and so strong relative to others, you are going to have to figure alot out on your own, due to its uniqueness. But at the very least, look at books at bioenergy healing and other healers so you can get some basic vocabulary, and understand some of the similarities, as well as specific techniques, precautions. If you want to continue on PM, feel free.

What kind of books do you recamend and thank you for all your help

I feel a current like electricity sometimes I feel it on my tongue when I am near a shortage like sticking a 9 volt battery to my tonge or when they check nerves in your hands for carpotunnel it zaps my tongue

Just a theory I came up after reading a little so it might not be right:

You don't have the natural healer thing, because of your hypermobility thing your skin just doesn't work properly and it's more water then metal.

Imagine the 5 elements cycle,

220px-FiveElementsCycleBalanceImbalance.jpg

Something like this

Your skin is metal element and the air around it is fire element

Fire beats metal and water beats fire

Metal nourishes water and so you have this invisible barrier around your metal skin made of water that protects metal from fire

Your skin is more water then normal and the barrier not actually real, it's an energy thing.

So I think your skin became a lightning rod with yin charges and when yang charges get near, circuit gets complete and you feel zaps.

With energy flying all over the place by itself you could use it to your advantage somehow

but I don't wanna think about it 'cuz I don't wannaaaaaaaaaaa

Sign in to follow this