Sign in to follow this  
Christa

Feeling energy

Alright I am very new at talking to anyone about these things, I have a question, why when I touch certain people I get a vibration feeling even through my fingernails, it doesnt hurt and others say it kind of feels like something crawling on them. But if they touch me it stops, if I touch them with both hands it stops like Im grounded, why do I feel this and what am I suppose to do with this and other crazy things are happening why? because this is freaking me out.

You are just starting to notice your "energetic" or astral body. The vibrations are just the feeling of energy transfer. You are just beginning to notice the broader existence...

:)

Alright I am very new at talking to anyone about these things, I have a question, why when I touch certain people I get a vibration feeling even through my fingernails, it doesnt hurt and others say it kind of feels like something crawling on them. But if they touch me it stops, if I touch them with both hands it stops like Im grounded, why do I feel this and what am I suppose to do with this and other crazy things are happening why? because this is freaking me out.

Ok can anyone tell me why I am just noticing this energy and why. Does this have anything to do with me finding inner peace because the more I slow down to find it the more crazy things are happening

Ok can anyone tell me why I am just noticing this energy and why. Does this have anything to do with me finding inner peace because the more I slow down to find it the more crazy things are happening

Hi Christa and welcome.

If you post your questions in General Discussion you will get more answers.

If you are not doing any specific kind of practice (e.g. Qi Gong) then it sounds like you are becoming naturally energy sensitive. To generate qi it helps (or is necessary) to be relaxed, calm and open ... so maybe as you say your slowing down is promoting the energy. Take it easy, don't rush, take some time to explore these feelings. Don't be frightened or nervous about them ... but also don't get too caught up in them. Its natural ... let it be natural.

A.

I'd wager that you are a natural "healer", have an aptitude for feeling and projection energy, so you might look at the books in the field of healing qigong, start testing healing with intent. Some things you find in books will be relevent and useful, other things not. Books gererally deal with systematic type qigong, wheras your's is natural so you will have to find out about its nature by trial and error and testing.

Sometimes it starts because you start noticing it more, or that you've developed spiritually enough that the energies become stronger. Sometimes its a gift from a higher entity and you did not know. I hope this helps. The prickly feeling is fairly common in qigong healing, it can also feel like static, or just some warmth. You might start to notice the faces of the people you come in contact with, see if they flush, or if they zone out, a sign that you are altering their energy.

Edited by de_paradise

I'd wager that you are a natural "healer", have an aptitude for feeling and projection energy, so you might look at the books in the field of healing qigong, start testing healing with intent. Some things you find in books will be relevent and useful, other things not. Books gererally deal with systematic type qigong, wheras your's is natural so you will have to find out about its nature by trial and error and testing.

Sometimes it starts because you start noticing it more, or that you've developed spiritually enough that the energies become stronger. Sometimes its a gift from a higher entity and you did not know. I hope this helps. The prickly feeling is fairly common in qigong healing, it can also feel like static, or just some warmth. You might start to notice the faces of the people you come in contact with, see if they flush, or if they zone out, a sign that you are altering their energy.

Thank You anything else you can offer would be a big help please read the new post in discussions

Sign in to follow this