Aetherous

Notes from the dark side of the force

Life is like a dream and dream is like life....the two blur together till each is indistinguishable....so called evil manifestations in real life and dreams are just unconscious parts of my mind that want to be spoken to instead of pushed away. Each day I strive to shed light on my whole mind until it's one unified, glowing, radiant, whole.

so called evil manifestations in real life and dreams are just unconscious parts of my mind that want to be spoken to instead of pushed away

Sometimes "evil" is just a righteous response to the negative aspects of the "good". An attempt to bring some positive change...and change is "good"! I think you're right, it can also be sort of like a cry for help. And how should those who are good respond to evil, then? :)

"The trickster deity breaks the rules of the gods or nature, sometimes maliciously (for example, Loki) but usually, albeit unintentionally, with ultimately positive effects."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickster

Edited by turtle shell

“The True Men of old were not afraid when they stood alone in their views. No great exploits. No plans. If they failed, no sorrow. No self-congratulation in success. The True Men of old knew no lust for life; no dread of death. Their entrance was without gladness; their exit, yonder, without resistance. Easy come, easy go. They did not forget where from, nor ask where to, nor drive forward grimly fighting their way through life. They took life as it came, gladly; they took death as it came without care, and went away yonder. Yonder! They had no mind to fight God. They did not try by their own contriving to help God along. These are the ones we call True Men. Minds free…thoughts gone…brows clear…faces serene.”

These true men of old, do you think they ever got man flu or the shits?

I bet some of 'em did.

Old army officer's mess saying.....

'No man is a hero to his batman.'