Gerard

Of young souls, fear and kidneys

Great article Gerard, I believe the article would agree fear is the root of evil and incorrect views.

Fear as an emotion in the 5 element cycle damages kidneys, so perhaps, older souls have more guard against this destructive cycle, purely by seeing the situation for what it is, and not giving in to basal fear and carnal based motives. Thus they work within the constructive cycle of 5 elements, obtaining joy, longevity, growth, etc. continuously.

Could choosing the right thought and action lead to reduction of fear and hence your good fortune? Is this some type of inner knowledge that old souls have?

15 minutes ago I felt like a cat stuck in a tree :).

I had an episode of irrational fear as I was catching a spider so I could free it later. I put a cup to the ceiling,but I didn't want to lift it down as I was afraid it would jump on me. So I literally stood with my arms to the ceiling for 5 gut wrenching minutes.

Rationally I knew the worst that could happen is the spider spazs at me and I accidentally swash it.

But I didn't want to let go. So that is me being a cat stuck in a tree :)

15 minutes ago I felt like a cat stuck in a tree :).

I had an episode of irrational fear as I was catching a spider so I could free it later. I put a cup to the ceiling,but I didn't want to lift it down as I was afraid it would jump on me. So I literally stood with my arms to the ceiling for 5 gut wrenching minutes.

Rationally I knew the worst that could happen is the spider spazs at me and I accidentally swash it.

But I didn't want to let go. So that is me being a cat stuck in a tree :)

HAHAHAH oh god I know this situation, hasn't happened for a couple of years though luckily!!

But now as the weather is changing the big bad spiders are going to return, will have to be sharing my room with some unwanteed occupants :D

In the past, old souls were revered as spiritual guides, and their statements were highly respected. The present-day, facing outward, materialistic oriented society, made up mostly of young souls, mirrors the very limited psycho-mental needs of this soul population and does not tolerate any soul differences, let alone, a spiritual superiority.

I suggest that there has always been honoring of wise people as well as persecution of them. People emphasizing social problems in contrast to earlier times need to take a broader and closer look at the past.

The following paragraph about fearing deviating subjects in society because they make fearful people see their shortcomings rings true to me. It is basics of human psychology/sociology.

Interesting thread. How do you even know that this stuff isn't a bunch of mumbo jumbo Gerard?

Old souls will simply know. Haha. :lol:

P.S.: recent insight: immaturity is fear

P.P.S.: Eat more rice! :D

Edited by Owledge

Soul Ages

Not a Taoist reading or subject but regardless CONSCIOUSNESS does not differentiate between religions and sciences (Taoism as an esoteric one) and this link offers (pretty much like Jane Roberts did as an Earth incarnation of SETH) very accurate information about SOUL EVOLUTION. 

We are on a planet dominated by YOUNG SOULS and BABY SOULS; the rest of the categories are all spread out pretty much like statistical data. OLD SOULS are the outliers when reading statistical data.

This pandemic is a good example of how the planet is currently evolving. Technology (the young soul's favourite weapon) dictates modern life, which in turn is causing a lot of damage to the Earth itself (Earth phase in the Five Elements theory). Technology is associated with thinking and the ego which are Wood qualities (Wood controls Earth  in the Five Elements).

Highly recommended reading.

Enjoy! :)

*Note: Trying to figure out which article Iinked back then but I'm pretty sure it was related to the Universal Tao website. I couldn't find it. My apologies for deleting it. 

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Gerard said:

Technology is associated with thinking and the ego which are Wood qualities (Wood controls Earth  in the Five Elements).

Sounds a bit like you are torturing 5ET there. (Mainly equating planet Earth with the earth element.)

As I understand, the intellect is fire. Fire ascends, which translates to strife and manifests in reaching for the sky, like the so-named skyscrapers. But planet Earth is not to be equated with the earth element. All elements build the whole system. Wood on this planet, which signifies expanding life, is being burned for egoic strife. Wood fuels the expansion of the fiery intellect.

The earth element is about rotation, cycle, consistent repetition. etc.

• Like 1