konchog uma

Shiva Sutras of Abhinavagupta -1- śāmbhavopāya - Universal consciousness

1-22 mahāhradānusandhānānmantravīryānubhavah

The great lake (of space-time) is experienced through the power of mantra.

you had me until 1-22. :P Could it be sound , vibration, resonance combined with breathing to find the thyroid?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thyroid

The thyroid gland or simply, the thyroid (pronounced /ˈθaɪrɔɪd .../), in vertebrate anatomy, is one of the largest endocrine glands. The thyroid gland is found in the neck, below (inferior to) the thyroid cartilage (which forms the laryngeal prominence, or "Adam's apple"). The isthmus (the bridge between the two lobes of the thyroid) is located inferior to the cricoid cartilage.

The thyroid gland controls how quickly the body uses energy, makes proteins, and controls how sensitive the body is to other hormones. It participates in these processes by producing thyroid hormones, the principal ones being triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4). These hormones regulate the rate of metabolism and affect the growth and rate of function of many other systems in the body. T3 and T4 are synthesized from both iodine and tyrosine. The thyroid also produces calcitonin, which plays a role in calcium homeostasis.

1-15 hrdaye cittasamghattād drśyasvāpnadarśanam

By fixing the mind on its core one can comprehend

perceivable emptiness.

1-16 śuddhatattvasandhānād vā apaśuśaktih

Or by contemplating the pure principle one is free of the power that binds (to associations).

1-15 i find thr translation suspet. Hrday is the sanskrit word for heart and drshya means vision and svapna means dream. Dasrhanam is to see. So the translation is more accurantely, by focusing the consciousness on fhe heart...so on.

1-15 i find thr translation suspet. Hrday is the sanskrit word for heart and drshya means vision and svapna means dream. Dasrhanam is to see. So the translation is more accurantely, by focusing the consciousness on fhe heart...so on.

thanks