Sign in to follow this  
darcus

Oh me, Oh my !

I've been secretly peeking at this site, every now and then, for a few years.

Starting to feel like a creepy stalker. So thought I would crawl out of my hiding place and into the light.

It's a bit bright in here, so I'll have to wear sunglasses for a bit, the ones I stole off Ray Charles.

I tried to update my profile with a picture, but the computer said 'no'.

But perhaps better that way. You can just imagine an ageing and bald spider monkey.

Oh, I like Qi gong and Tai chi...it is good and Taoism too, although I find it frustrating and want to slap it sometimes.

Oh, thanks for all your writings, very enjoyable and informative.

I like the arguments and insults too. Perhaps there should be an argument and insult page.

Darcus

Hello Darcus and welcome.

Now that you have posted in the lobby you should be able to update your profile and also post in other forums.

Have fun.

I like the arguments and insults too. Perhaps there should be an argument and insult page.

Darcus

Yes! Arguments with legitimate reasoning. Insults, no, not in a Taoist forum. You had come into a wrong environment. Of course, this is only my honest Taoist opinion...:)

Yes! Arguments with legitimate reasoning. Insults, no, not in a Taoist forum. You had come into a wrong environment. Of course, this is only my honest Taoist opinion...:)

Puts me in mind of Monty Python.

Q: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

M: Well, I was told outside that...

Q: Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings!

M: What?

Q: Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you vacuous, coffee-nosed, maloderous, pervert!!!

M: Look, I CAME HERE FOR AN ARGUMENT, I'm not going to just stand...!!

Q: OH, oh I'm sorry, but this is abuse.

M: Oh, I see, well, that explains it.

Q: Ah yes, you want room 12A, Just along the corridor.

M: Oh, Thank you very much. Sorry.

Q: Not at all.

M: Thank You.(Under his breath) Stupid git!!

Point taken. This is the wrong forum for insults.

I need forum twelve just down the corridor.

To stretch the point a bit and be an arse. Whats getting affected by being insulted?

Oh, dear. I've only just got here and I'm starting an argument. better get my coat and leave.

I'm such an embarrassment, I can't take myself anywhere.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this