Sign in to follow this  
chaostheoryreaper69

The Book of Aquarius

This is a book that I am taking a strong leap of faith in, it claims to be THE manual on how to make the Elixir of Life ie the Philosophers Stone which can be used as an infinite source of energy and as an item to de age the body to the effect that you could basically live for as long as you choose. Alchemy, ie the transmutation of the coarse into the finer, applies to living matter like us, and is nothing more than super condensed chi energy. Humans have the gift of reason and thought and consciousness, therefore it seems reasonable to me that the universe would have an inbuilt mechanism with which to give its paragons of creation, ie sentient beings, the ability to live for however long as they chose fit to work out their karma and expand their art, so to speak. The book is free online just yahoo search it (I would suggest against googleing, for reasons obvious to most of us) and i highly encourage everyone to read it .if anything, it is an interesting read.

post-84763-132944080853_thumb.jpg

The stone is sulfur which is normally poisonous but when it's processed the right way, it becomes a very powerful antioxidant. Already processed sulfur can be found in plants like black garlic, but it's usually poisonous because of sulfur in it.

The stone is sulfur which is normally poisonous but when it's processed the right way, it becomes a very powerful antioxidant. Already processed sulfur can be found in plants like black garlic, but it's usually poisonous because of sulfur in it.

Have you actually done it or just read about it?

Making it is very dangerous so I'm only familiar with the plant

Does it have the described characteristics of the stone?

An antioxidant should only be able to prolong ones live and maybe help to appear to a certain degree younger but not de age the body.

It's not purely de age kinda stuff, this super antioxidant can almost halt the cell oxidation process and then the body will need rebuild by itself or with help of some supplements

But I'm not pro at that sort of stuffffff

Sign in to follow this