Sign in to follow this  
mile83

Hello everybody :)

Hello everyone,

my name is Daniel, I'm 28 years old and I've been interested in Taoism for the past couple of months. Originally my interest was in Advaita Vedanta which I used to practice as well but recently I had doubts about this philosophy because there are some logical flaws which brought me to believe this is not the right thing.

Sorry for my bad English by the way, I'm from Austria :).

Anyways, this seems a cool place to discuss Taoism and I would gladly like to learn more from you people. I've been lurking this place for some time now ^^ btw.

Thank you. and cu =)

Hello everyone,

my name is Daniel, I'm 28 years old and I've been interested in Taoism for the past couple of months. Originally my interest was in Advaita Vedanta which I used to practice as well but recently I had doubts about this philosophy because there are some logical flaws which brought me to believe this is not the right thing.

Sorry for my bad English by the way, I'm from Austria :).

Anyways, this seems a cool place to discuss Taoism and I would gladly like to learn more from you people. I've been lurking this place for some time now ^^ btw.

Thank you. and cu =)

You are welcome.

Please! Bad English is not an issue here. Only some of those good English speakers will use that to go against you.

Sign in to follow this