jacklantegi

Telepathy trivia.

Hi everyone!

Some believe that this year (or thereabouts), many of us will experience a shift in consciousness from the third density (dimension), into the fourth. It has been said that in this new density, telepathy is the main method of communication and thus, you cannot hide your thoughts from others and vice versa.

So my question is, (and I am dead serious about this) what will happen to humor and comedy?

How would one go about telling a joke if the audience already knew the punchline?

I am very concerned that I will not be able to bring my comedic with me in the coming evolution in consciousness. :(

Hi everyone!

Some believe that this year (or thereabouts), many of us will experience a shift in consciousness from the third density (dimension), into the fourth. It has been said that in this new density, telepathy is the main method of communication and thus, you cannot hide your thoughts from others and vice versa.

So my question is, (and I am dead serious about this) what will happen to humor and comedy?

How would one go about telling a joke if the audience already knew the punchline?

I am very concerned that I will not be able to bring my comedic with me in the coming evolution in consciousness. :(

I have experienced telepathic communication with an entity that had a divine sense of humor -- I almost came apart at the seams every time she cracked a joke. The nature of her humor, however, was completely different from what we are used to, from what we've been conditioned to perceive and experience as comical in our present state of consciousness. Basically, the funniest jokes of the entity I'm talking about were references to my past experiences presented from a different perspective. Certain experiences that had been painful or at least unpleasant, or refused to make sense, were put in a context where they suddenly made perfect sense and were absolutely hilarious at that. So, no danger of losing a sense of humor if we all become telepathic as part of the expanded consciousness drill -- on the contrary, an entirely new kind of humor might emerge. I think I posted in the past that 95% of all our current "funny" is about someone getting hurt, it's almost invariably "funny at someone's expense," that's our comedy. (Think about the jokes you know -- it might be a while till you can think of even one that does not use this method and is funny by some other means. The majority of jokes are "funny" reinterpretations of suffering, or of meanness and cruelty, or in the best case scenario some psychotic absurdity or other... have you noticed?..)

So, don't worry. :)