Ulises

Offering from the Mojo Doctor

Hi Dear "Chikuneros" (as we - the Spaniard Sevillian Qi Gong pracititioners - used to call each other affectionate way),

I discovered recently that the Mojo Doctor has some seriously heart-opening audio offerings in his website. I thought it was fair to share it with those who could resonate (pun intended) with this ecstatic mojo... ; )

A Big Qi Hug,

Uli

"I had a personal experience . . . Brad placed one of his hands on my upper back and the other opposite on my upper chest. He began to shake vigorously and apparently involuntarily throughout his entire body. His face, shoulders, torso, and feet were vibrating in some invisible power, like a wave that was continuously cresting in his body and crashing and rippling in his fingertips. I felt the trembling power pass through me . . . While receiving this beautiful 'gift,' I was transported to the Kalahari . . . I was in Africa as truly as if I had opened my eyes and found myself physically there."

KENNETH COHEN, author of The Way of Qigong: The Art and Science of Chinese Energy Healing

"Welcome to the spiritual classrooms. Find yourself in a praise house, mojo clinic, spiritual spa, ecstatic church, kundalini musical, chi cabaret, life force theatre, holy ghost party, New Orleans second line, and university of God's transformative love. We joyfully present teachings from the spiritual classrooms. They are offered as a gift to you."

http://mojodoctors.com/spiritualclassrooms.php

....and more Big Love mojo here, courtesy of two beautiful souls:

"Dear Sacred Journeys Community-

Again we are overjoyed to offer you the next Spirited Explorations ceremonial weekend March 23rd-25th with the awesome addition of a sweatlodge on the evening of the 22nd!!!

We know from the last 6 that these are extraordinary gatherings with our beloved guides Andy and Maria stirring up the mojo magic and BIG LOVE. Please join us for the first time or as a veteran and invite your dear ones who are ready to shift paradigms, shake and melt, and explore new possibilities for living and loving."

Blessings to you all,

Jonathan and Shari

--

Jonathan Cohen PhD

SPIRITED EXPLORATIONS:

An Improvised Journey

into the Theatre

of the Heart

What happens when you put together two dynamic, inspirational individuals and ask them to play? Anything. Drawing from a variety of talents, infused with a deep and humble respect for the traditions and values of their teachers and Elders and served up with their own brand of spicy, brilliant improvisations, Maria and Andrew have been doing the work of bringing about personal transformations and awakening love where ever they go. Known by many things in their own communities, each have been called to awaken the creative processes of heart and spirit in their own way. They are just as likely to use movement, paint, feathers or hands on work to bring forth the ceremonial, the complex or the aesthetic mystery of love. If you want to play with them, be prepared to let your traditional notions of spirituality and health go. Let your judgements go. Be willing to dissolve into the creative potential of the moment. Join us for a weekend of music, movement, dance and exploration. We can promise you nothing, except that you will not gain it, avoid it, keep it, claim it, disregard it, heal it, embrace it or cook it, unless it is in the spirit of the joyful, transformative moment.

http://oursacredjourneys.com/marchshaking.html

The audios offered in "The "Spiritual Classrooms" are teachings/transmissions...you can explore the different avenues - besides the gift of the audios - explained in the site...

Edited by Ulises

I don't know how to work with an audio transmission! :-(

My dear Mokona: May I suggest for us to forget/set aside for a bit the word "work"....? ; )

Open your heart with the childlike innocence of a child and Have FUN!

"Sell cleverness and buy bewilderment" Rumi

Play? the establishment and exploration of relationship.

Greeting and ritual are (just) the affirmation of relationship.

Gregory Bateson

The very best, in my opinion, is connecting with the limitless, unconditional love of the universe and the infinite source. Opening your heart, connecting with this unconditional love is always the best. There simple is no more powerful healing energy than unconditional love. When you open your heart like this you can get into the emptiness/the oneness faster, then the Qi will do what is best for you naturally and spontaneously.

Chunyi Lin

this book - born as an experiment - might be of help...people are reporting remarkable experiences after reading it... certainly has set my heart on fire:

http://audio.kvmr.org/podhawk/index.php?id=504

Edited by Ulises

if you can try Andy and Maria's "An Improvised Journey into the Theatre of the Heart" at Philly or one of the Mojo Doctors intensives at New Orleans, I strongly encourage you to do it...fasten your seatbelt (or better said, get rid of it) and be ready for a wild, beautiful,life-changing ride...I can say from my own experience ; )

(it's going to be challenging, but, again, what true spiritual development is not...? )

Edited by Ulises

great article

"Strong spiritual elders talk this way. They can smell another spiritually developed person, while seeing their light and hearing their song... When all the senses are dancing well together, you also pay less attention to one being developed over the other or any dissociation that encourages you to say you are seeing sounds or feeling shapes... You are experiencing everything at once with no need to distinguish. The highest spiritual experiences feel, see, hear, taste, and smell at the same time wihout conscious differentiation. It is synesthesia with no conscious narration about it being synesthesia. No distinction. Only whole experience."

"Bushmen don't talk about synesthesia per se, he explains. They don't use that word. "They talk about 'kia,' becoming awake. In this heightened awareness they say they get 'second eyes, second ears'... Now they see what they sing or feel all the other synesthetic combos. Hearing the sounds may drive the visionary experiences. Songs become called 'lines' or 'ropes' that take you somewhere. Scholars, especially David Lewis Williams, have compared these experiences to a general set of entopics (simple geometric shapes) produced in hallucination, whether inspired by meditation, psychotropics, or madness. Here brain malfunction is emphasized as the inventor of hallucinations. It is arguably better to see the entopics as driven by sensory-motor coordinations that are always present, but habitually ignored. Neurologically, Maturana and Varela argue there is no difference between an everyday perception and a hallucination because of the closed organization of our neurological dance. All this discussion leads to the radical constructivist notion that we actively participate in constructing our experience (drawing the distinctions) and this includes synesthesia."

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/tasting-the-universe/201202/the-shamanic-synesthesia-the-kalahari-bushmen

Edited by Ulises