AЯAB

crazy obe sorta thing

WOW...so some pretty gnarly stuff happened last night XD, it scared the shit out of me :P.

I had gotten up to take a leak, went back to bed. I fell asleep and started dreaming, not a lot of the dream passed when suddenly my eyes were opened. It was weird cause I was sleeping and the transition went to some crazy shit that was going on in my room. It sounded like I was falling through the sky at like 2,000miles an hour XD crazy buzzing my whole body vibrating. I could see some pretty weird things in my room so I immediatly closed my eyes. So right now I'm scared for my life haha my body is like paralyzed can't move or even speak for that matter. I try to shout but it's impossible. I hear a lady saying something and it felt as if I was falling or moving upwards. There was also like a sinking sensation. My first reaction, without doing anything was to chant om mani padme hum. It happened naturally. As I just started the mantra I felt relief and ease and it was as if my body was lowered and "let go". I dunno if it was just good timing, like I was exiting whatever the heck was happening.

My theory is that's usually what happens when we go asleep but I somehow didn't do the process fully, I awoke halfway through my journey to the astral or some crazy shit like that haha. There's also another theory I have about something taking me away but I hope it's not that LMFAO!

WOW...so some pretty gnarly stuff happened last night XD, it scared the shit out of me :P.

pretty cool!

i think its what happens when we lose consciousness, you were just conscious of it. But i'm not sure of course, thats just my gut feeling :)

Well if you couldn't move then its probably just sleep paralysis, don't worry about it, loads of people experience this. It's also common to see and hear stuff which might scare you while you're "frozen".

Guan Yin bodhisattva mantras always feel very protective to me, so good choice, im not suprised it helped you.

Maybe try sleeping on your side.