Sign in to follow this  
robaire

forest dwelling ....

makes sense to me too but we are in an extreme minority.

can you do it without being evicted? I suppose you can blend among nature and move her by 'the way' for a bit, but not forever- any recommended areas?

can you do it without being evicted? I suppose you can blend among nature and move her by 'the way' for a bit, but not forever- any recommended areas?

i have a cottage. i am in the daniel boone national forest area, i spend alot time in the smokeys and cherokee national forests.

i have a cottage. i am in the daniel boone national forest area, i spend alot time in the smokeys and cherokee national forests.

that's too cool, you're lucky- aren't too many places around here- nearly dead center between philly/nyc-

awesome-bird04.jpg

ahhh, the ideal cultivating environment.

for north america mostly .... the forest ...

..... a supportive community. not so much "survivalist"

........rather than a daoist.

...... movies like <this one> .....

....recently some things are coming forwards.

.....in the forest, the first rule is have some fun, do not suffer unnecessarily. you are on the royal path. engaging reality.

... ahhhh ... a nice small village food is local. folks are there (a friendly bar with warm atmosphere is a heck of an environment ... )

music is condusive..... all commercial stuff is out ...

genuine bird song .... sweet ..... ancient daoists only went onto mountains knowing there were other great folks out there.

happiness at the top of the list.... and the comfy warm thatched hut. the construction details have to be worked out.... no worries that is rule one, again.)

Edited by robaire
  • Like 1

Gorgeous_birds_Gray-cheeked%20Fulvetta%20In%20the%20forest.jpg

..... north america ..... takes more skill and cunning to find the supportive psychic energies by which to make rapid and amazing progress in the cultivating aspects of personal volitional theory-to-applications.

so is this only because N Am was set up as a productive colony after 1600 by freemasons working under orders from their luminato 'wizard gone wrong' bosses in the old country? well partly. partly that. but mostly, as DW points out, the education system was funded by charitable trusts. (by large corporate donors) uh-oh... trouble.

hmmm..... so with the original inhabitants of turtle island, you had still that rare magical view of potentials. (at least in part, although I don't believe that karma lets escape of all contingencies) and the freemason directive was to violently smash it and then keep on smashing it (the original magical cultures in place since the last epoch) ...(orders from elsewhere, always ...yep ... ) but who wants to go over that again...

today, there is the new need. that is all that matters.

a new magic needs to assert itself. and for once, the enemy is out in the open and known, which makes the job quite lot easier than ever before ....

Edited by robaire

so if in the forest, the first rule is have some fun, do not suffer unnecessarily. why. well because you are practicing. you are on the royal path. that is why. you are engaging reality. you are not there to be a survivor hero. leave that for the bud jocks. you know the ones.

other wise, my bet is that a nice small village, is going to offer better conditions for the serious practice.

why, well food is local. folks are there to chill with, of course that is necessary. (a friendly bar with warm atmosphere is a heck of an environment ... you just have to make sure the music is condusive to the way, which means, commercial stuff is out ... I have placed music as a serious danger to cultivating the sustained practice which is what the whole awareness is about ... all sound is a big factor. some stuff sticks to a person hours after they have heard. genuine bird song, on the other hand, is what makes the practice sweet and fast. prove it for yourself.

even the foancient daoists only went onto mountains knowing there were other great folks out there. no way were they doing any sort of lonesome survivor deal, not a chance. they placed happiness at the top of the list.... which coincidentally is why and how they became such accomplished sages. (I will find proof of this) and the comfy warm thatched hut. the construction details have to be worked out, but hey, no worries that is rule one, again.)

Hi,

What do you mean about ancient daoists? Why would they go to forest knowing that there are other great folk out there?

Forest/nature is such a fantastic teacher , but who really wants to go to her and become her friend? There is not necesarilly a factor of lonliness in spending time alone in nature. I would encourage anyone to go and do it.

If lonliness does crops up ,its good time to meet it. Allow 'your' boundaries to be pushed and see what happens. For any spiritual breakthrough boundarise have to be pushed ,our being remolded .

Not being in control can feel so liberating.

Not talking for days is another great way getting connected to the enviroment .

Extreme mesaures can also = harmony depending on when and what circumstances.

Living harmoniously does not mean same for everyone. It depends on persons background and caracther. For someone it may mean undertaking hard core nature trips ,while for another it may mean learning to go to work everyday , rent a flat ,have a family or something totally else..etc.

I do agree that if one is to undertake extensive period of spiritual practise and devote time soleley to that purpose - it is better to have a certain level of 'comfort'. Not worry about the food and shelter too much and devote time to meditation.

If a person would like to be on their own than finding/buliding a shelter, bringing staple (rice etc)and means for cooking it up or decide to fast - few hours away from a village is perfect becouse it is easy to replenish rice/lentils..and at the same time far enough not to see people for days(months?).

• Like 3

the north american forests i hang out in have many dimensions. there is a very rich ancient native american dimension. for example.

happiness comes from being in great health and being in harmony with nature.

the sage is sick of sickness

therefore he is not sick

here when one ventures out into the forest for any meaningful length of time there is invariably the experience that we call (here) the encounter sleep.gif

• Like 1

Trust this: you'll feel more alone in society than in the middle of the Namibian desert if you have the wrong mind attitude.

Let me give you an insightful quote by venerable Chan master Sheng Yen:

"When I was in solitary retreat, I knew that I was together with all sentient beings in innumerable worlds. Even though I seemed to be alone in a small, enclosed room, actually I was in company with many ants who found their way inside, and there were many insects around the hut who created all kinds of sounds in the evening. When I opened the Sutras, people thousands of years in the past were talking to me. How could I feel lonely? Some people think I must feel lonely being a monk without any wife or children. Not at all. I have the 5 precepts and the 10 Virtuous Deeds as my wife, and my children are all the people who I have developed a karmic affinity with and who call me Shih-fu. It is only those pitiable people who enclose themselves and cannot establish a relationship with the outside world who feel lonely. If you keep yourself enclosed, even if you live among thousands of people you will still feel very lonely. However, if you keep yourself open, then even if you are living alone, you will still have a very full life. So open your mind and treat everyone as your intimate, virtuous friend."

Beautiful!! :)

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 3

Trust this: you'll feel more alone in society than in the middle of the Namibian desert if you have the wrong mind attitude.

Let me give you an insightful quote by venerable Ch'an master Shen-yen:

"When I was in solitary retreat, I knew that I was together with all sentient beings in innumerable worlds. Even though I seemed to be alone in a small, enclosed room, actually I was in company with many ants who found their way inside, and there were many insects around the hut who created all kinds of sounds in the evening. When I opened the Sutras, people thousands of years in the past were talking to me. How could I feel lonely? Some people think I must feel lonely being a monk without any wife or children. Not at all. I have the 5 precepts and the 10 Virtuous Deeds as my wife, and my children are all the people who I have developed a karmic affinity with and who call me Shih-fu. It is only those pitiable people who enclose themselves and cannot establish a relationship with the outside world who feel lonely. If you keep yourself enclosed, even if you live among thousands of people you will still feel very lonely. However, if you keep yourself open, then even if you are living alone, you will still have a very full life. So open your mind and treat everyone as your intimate, virtuous friend."

Beautiful!! smile.gif

+1

thinks Gerard has had an encounter cool.gif

Edited by zerostao

beautiful-bird-on-branch-3.jpg

thanks for those insightful remarks.

a small cafe. how much would that cost anyway? probably not much. you just need a one year bz license (around 100$) and for some places, a food safe course (another 100)

so instead of renting a boring apartment, you rent a grubby space in an industrial area or best of all, on the fringe of a small village. make sure you're in the commercial zone. I've seen places like this go from between 500 per month to zero per month.

if it's dirty and so on better, it will be cheaper. anyway you clean it up really well, and get some tables and chairs cheap or free. all you really need to start is a coffee pot and tea. or you could rent a good machine.

this is for applied Daoism. this way you have your base. a base is great. it means you don't have to look for workshops and so on, and in the west these often charge big prices because the organizers are all too often profit- driven.

with your wabi sabi cafe (the humbler and simpler, the better) you're not even close to competing with those slick boutique retreat deals out there ... (those only appeal to attorney or marketing types who want a quick karma fix maybe ...) ... (you're in a different league than that stuff ..) <_<

and yes this isn't the forest hobbit house or underground shelter. because if you're doing that, you need some kind of mentor or advisor who will keep you on the straight and narrow. even if it means just telling 5 trusted folks that you are in the forest for a specific purpose and with a specific goal in mind.

yes if you're out there to get away from people, you don't need much of a plan really, or a motive (haha...) but really, it's so much more awesome to have advisors who might advise & direct you on specific progress objectives ..... makes your retreat twice as meaningful ...

by the way is there anything better than spending the day relaxing in your own premises that cost you the same as an apartment (you sleep in the back) but it doubles as a natural meeting place?

ps. I've met some forest dwellers ..

if they squat on public lands then legally in around 7 to 10 years they own that land ....

I have to keep these postings positive and put a lid on always complaining about stuff, you know ...hahaha .... like the so called gubmint ......

:lol:

also I notice that a troll will go to your early posts and look for negatives to quote.

that's how trolls work, so it makes you edit the past posts, keep you on your toes.

Edited by robaire
  • Like 1

BeautifulbirdsbyJohnsoong61.jpg

ps. for the mentor / advisor, I would want to hook up with a trusted and sincere Daoist group and / or Buddhist. and just stay in touch with them, have an agreement. all these folks have objectives and too often they are also caught up in organization details and don't do the quick path either. so it's a win win. if you were in the forest, you don't have to prove to anyone that you're on the short narrow path. but you do need the accountability and feedback ...

.... small cafe in a box on the edge of a small village....

... some kind of fun play ............ edumacational values ... :blink:

I guess the subject is not complete unless it includes that amazing m word, magic. well what is magic anyways. does anyone know. certainly the public library does not, for it contains shelves and aisles, row upopn row..... or words and trillions of words .... and yet .... for all that material it manages to somehow not explain the very beginning points of magic, or the real nature ot it ... at all .....

now if you factor that with the notion that rockefllas foundation funded edumacation and libraries etc, plus history books, then maybe it does make sense but only in the most sinister sense of making sense, that is ....

but then again, all magic has been described better on just one website of maybe 4 pages ... than in thousands of volumes .. and why.

well because it did so without any mumbo jumbo or hocus pocus, without any "attitude" ... without all the distracting bells n whistles ... which seems to be the main part of all that disinfomation of magic. .... and if you factor in that the 'llumanatu has used a very sense of practical .... magic (financial or otherwise) to maintain their ahem, favored position, then it makes even more sense. ahhh ...... trouble .....

well anyways what is magic.

1) it is action at a distance.

2) uses a basic force known as qi or prana. (the basic force)

3) it uses focusers of that force, either objects or symbols, these are called structural links ...

there's more, but I found it hard to mention any of this without getting into the background as to why the real deal magic, has been so intently disinfoed for so long. easy to tell. the church and the 'lumanato kept the good stuff. think they'd just give it away to the folks for free? haha ....

there are 2 kinds, the good and the no good. the no good causes harm to others, or uses harming other beings as part of its process. it is bad news. it causes karma which returns 10 fold, every time. don't go there. the ok kind assists all sentient beings, and is the only kind worth discussing, ever. what Jesus did, other than speaking, was pretty much all magic. if you look at the world's imbalances ... you will see some powers in place, where the intent is not to assist sentient beings. well, these are magic practicioners there, they use the bad kind, and they already know where they are going.

the fact that the knowledge of qi or prana is kept out of most if not all library texts on the subject of magic, should tell anyone a bit .....

and the rest of it. well the structural links are amply covered (from amulets to sigils) but without the root, it is useless rabble. just like this post ... :o

India is an amazing subject, and there was this kind of theory ..... well, Chinese Daoism kept on to most of its wholistic, that is, connected, practice. albiet it had to go seriously underground for so long. but India seems to have got disconnected at the middle part, the middle section of the knowledge was removed, leaving only the top of the tree (celestial masters) and the bottom (superstitious actions). the middle would be the entire lore of pranayana. and this is a vast lore. this is the area that contains the qi. this is the vital area that seems to have been removed from India's basic knowledge base ..... was it at just around the time maybe that the Brits showed up ... ? nah. too much of a coincidence .....

also I'm going to say it here ... I suspect the entire golden dawn stuff was a well set up plan to divert and direct the public knowledge base. to direct it where it was wanted to go .... pretty much like the entire freemason thing was to corral the brighter more ambitious members into a channel where they could be guided and led (read- managed) ... using the basic familiar baits of power and position. who was this done by? higher ups, obviously. the magicians above them. (or. in the ethical sense, below them) ....

Edited by robaire
  • Like 1

Gorgeous_birds_Elegant%20pose%20.jpg

well one thing I notice about stuff is how fast a thread gets buried. other than that I guess I gots no complaining really.

but really. about this cafe thing there. so what if you start one up on a shoestring. it just means you're doing what lots of folks in small asian countries do what comes natural.

but I also notice that in north america it used to be easier to find cheap places to stay. but not lately, seems even hostels sometimes charge 25$. so what you need to do is rent a big house, wherever you are. say in a village. make sure it has a large back yard. perfect for a campsite. again, you need to be in the right zoning I guess.

but if you have a large house there are many things you could do. a campsite lets folks stay for like 5$. a hostel lets them stay for 10. just make sure you have a fenced off area, which is where you'd put the folks that are causing problems for others. fence them off in their own area.

I know this isn't a high energy post or nothing, but hey it's a post. and it kind of primes the pump for some high energy posts down the road a ways.

also it turns out that america is from the ancient name for a feathered serpent ... a symbol of sorts. "amaruca" ...............

actual name of America was taken from the Winged Serpent God of the Americas name in Peru, which is called Amaruca .................... the true origin of the native Amaruca .... translates as: Land of the Great Plumed Serpent .... may be finally gaining more credibility among scholars to restore the name Amaruca to its rightful place. Recent discoveries in Peru may lead to more conclusive evidence concerning the relationships between North and South American indigenous peoples. As discoveries continue to unearth ancient Incan cities, writings pertaining to the mysterious origins of Amaruca are sure to be found. The Incas abandoned their towns and cities and retreated from the treasure-hunting Spanish invaders after the Conquistadors captured the last Incan leader, Tupac Amaru, in 1572. Some of the cities have since been rediscovered, but many more are believed to lie hidden in the dense jungle."

........... It should be further noted that the American people are among the most censored in the World as it pertains to their propaganda media allowing them to know the truth and are ranked as 36th on the Press Freedom Index in a spot shared by Bosnia and Herzegovina.

..... the American Military contingent that arrived in Kazakhstan for their meeting with Defense Minister Serdyukov did so aboard the United States most secretive nuclear powered terrestrial and outer space ‘Flying Triangle’ craft called the TR-3B which was reportedly ‘fired upon’ ...

....... virtually unnoticed by the American people, and totally ignored by their propaganda media, Michelle Obama stood confidentially beside her husband on this historic night garbed in the ancient African Bantu ceremonial ‘Royal Robe’ meant to signify that that which they most feared would not hold power over them ...... The history of the ancient Bantu peoples of Africa has been nearly entirely erased from Western history other than the mention of their mass migration in 1,000BC (still considered one of the largest in human history) forced upon them by the new ‘gods’ of the Middle East seeking domination over our human race and fearing our peoples ever becoming united against them.

..... human races most ancient ‘story’, as told by the Bantu peoples through their myths and religious practices, our Earth and its peoples lived in total harmony before the descent to our planet by the ancient ‘gods’ in the African Nation of Zimbabwe where the oldest structures ever built by human beings still survive to this day.

............ After the reengineering of our human race to a ‘form’ better suited to their uses, as the Bantu peoples refused to bow before them, these ancient ‘gods’ abandoned the Continent of the Bantu (Africa) and established in present day Iraq their ‘main base’ which today goes by the name of Garden of Eden and from which their religions of Christianity, Islam and Judaism all share their birth...................... But, and unlike the beliefs of the Bantu peoples which stressed no difference between our Earth and its peoples, these ‘new’ religions were designed to keep our human race in perpetual warfare with each other ...

http://contraperiodismomatrix.com/?p=1249

http://josephalmighty.multiply.com/journal/item/706?&show_interstitial=1&u=%2Fjournal%2Fitem

http://reality101blog.blogspot.com/2009/02/zodiac-explained-by-albert-pike.html

birds_16.jpg

Edited by robaire
  • Like 1

i am up with (or is it down with unsure.gif ) the cafe idea or a tea house. (in north america)

some parts of rural north america are still very cheaply obtained. and some places you dont need a bizness license laugh.gif

anyways what is magic anyways?

to find what you are looking for?!?!

here you could find some taoist minded folk with access to ancient native american thought.

and not far from

http://greatserpentmound.com/

and

http://www.virtualto...esort_Park.html

and

http://en.wikipedia....Red_River_Gorge

if this is not forestry enuff for ya.

i frequently visit

http://www.nps.gov/grsm/index.htm

they have some dedicated baguazhang players there ((and if ones bgz was at a decent level maybe a playful black bear to practice with . well kinda half way joking about that laugh.gif

and i also frequent

http://www.fs.usda.gov/cherokee/

i have great friends there and enjoy its fine energy and there are the visits to Cherokee Elders

and i am looking for taoist minded folks in this area

its all good in da woods

however there are a few things i would only mention in a PM that one may need to be aware of.

like an entirely new sense/dimension of awareness' is certain to happen

Beautiful-Birds13.jpg

that is a nice area ....

if you travel in asia, something you find out quick is how easy it is to get dinner.

in most towns or villages the sidewalk is covered with vendors, and you sit at a metal table on plastic chair and order something like kao-pad or pad-thai or pad-siyoo, which all come from a hot wok.

for example, kao-pad, the basic fried rice dish ....

1) one or 2 tablespoons of oil in a hot wok. less is better. (I don't think they use olive oil or peanut but that would be better)

2) add garlic. then add an egg. swish around and fry with a metal spatula.

3) meanwhile chop up half a small tomato and half a small onion. add these to mix along with a big handful of a leafy green veg (something like kale or bok-choi) which is chopped up. throw it in and let fry for 30 seconds.

4) then you add a bowl of steamed cooked rice. the whole thing takes less than a minute. you stir it around and as it fries, add some standard fish oil they use, plus a thicker sauce based on soy sauce (they add it straight from the bottle, about 1 or 2 tbsp each)

5) spatula it all onto a plate, and place half a small lime on the side (to be squeezed on) and a few slices of small local cucumber. serve it up ....

well guess.. what the whole meal comes to one dollar. it is very tasty and good for you. for one dollar you get an excellent dinner. this is what should be in north amaruca. this is common sense.

so I guess there is an easy biz idea for anyone who wants to start their own and not work for someone else.

in north "amaruca" you could even charge 2 $ ha-ha and you'd get plenty of takers for that. :lol:

I guess if you had your small cheap cafe, you could add this to your offerings of hot drinks. I guess owing to the climate everyone in asia sits outside and has street vendor dinner. in N. A. being a colder winter, you'd want to be inside. ^_^

I get these ideas from travelling. you think of so many things that make so much sense but you don't see in N. Amaruca.

another one is spray nozzles at the toilet. when you do your poop deal you spray with water first, then wipe, so much cleaner. & less tissue required... haha .. :P

what has caught our attention today, to put it mildly, is a combined Russian Interior Ministry-FSB report circulating in the Kremlin today that states that our World’s Navies are about engage in ‘unprecedented’ hostilities with the ‘giant founders’ of the ancient Biblical Garden of Eden to prevent our Planet from being re-colonized by an alien race most popularly known as the Annunaki (or "Nephilim") who ancient Babylonian texts state are the ‘Watchers’ over our Earth.

What makes this report even more disturbing is that as these very words are being written, Naval Forces from all around the Globe are now converging upon The Gulf of Aden, the area historically described as is “the freshwater river that left Eden and split into four heads of branches, based upon archaic notions of a great river encircling the world” and which is the exact location given by these ancient Babylonian texts for the location of the ‘main undersea base’ of these Watchers.

Global Naval Forces currently steaming towards, or already in, The Gulf of Aden include ‘friends and foes’ alike The United States, Iran, China, Russia, Germany, Switzerland, European Union and India under what these reports state is the ‘cover story’ of protecting the shipping lanes of that region from the US backed pirates operating out of Somalia.

.... a strange American Military obsession with a “Large Ruby Stone-Like Object” found at the excavation of a large Mexican monolith, and linked to the prophecies of an American named Edgar Cayce, and who is known as the Great American Prophet, that two more of these “Large Ruby Stone-Like Objects” are reported by Russian Intelligence reports to have been uncovered in the Americas, and of those sites where found we can read:

......... As reported by Russia’s Itar-Tass News Service in their article titled "Amazon ‘Stonehenge’ found in Brazil” and which says, "Brazilian scientists have made a discovery, which may totally change the opinion that the Amazon area has never been populated by highly developed civilizations, the Globo newspaper said on Sunday. Amapa archaeologists have found an assembly of stones, nicknamed the Amazon Stonehenge after the famed stone circle in Britain.

......Not being reported to the American people however are the true facts showing that the Al-Qa’ida Terrorist Organization that Osama bin Laden leads was set up by the Nazi Fascists in the 1920’s, used by British, French and American Intelligence Organizations after World War II, then reactivated by the CIA under the present American Presidents father, George Bush, who at that time was the Leader of the CIA and received Saudi Arabia funding for this terrorist project........

........foremost authority on the undersea bases of the Watchers was the former World War II British Naval Intelligence officer Ivan Terence Sanderson, and whose research book on this subject “Invisible Residents: The Reality of Underwater UFOs”, is still considered by Russian Intelligence Experts to be the most definitive book on this phenomena. Even more interesting to note are the reports from France stating that Ivan Sanderson’s book “Uninvited Visitors: A Biologist Looks At UFOs”..................

........other than to warn that in our Earth’s most ancient times the knowledge of these Watchers was beyond dispute, and if our most ancient myths are anything to go by, then we are, indeed, entering a time when, once again, the battles between our human race and the ‘gods’ will break forth into the open for all to see. .....

.. Important also to note about the Iranian downing of one of these Nazi “saucer crafts” is that their destination was Afghanistan, which besides the two poles of our Planet has the only other “entrance” to the “Inner Earth”

.... 1855 new Emperor Nicholas I, Alexander II became alarmed over the West’s plan to subjugate the entire World through the insidious destruction and enslavement of humanity for the sole benefit of a ruling elite class of people that was gaining ascendancy in the Royal Houses of Europe after the 1848 publication the German philosopher Karl Marx’s “Manifesto of the Communist Party” and which stated that the “The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.” ........

.... Raising Alexander II’s fears even more were the European Royal Houses “power moves” to force into Western thought and science, and hence its peoples, the catastrophic theories of the English naturalist Charles Darwin who was propounding the concept of “natural selection” and culminated in the publishing of his theories in his 1859 book “On the Origin of .......

....... Now what had led to the fears of Alexander II was the West’s attempting to overturn what is the real state of our existence, which is rooted in geometry and is (loosely) called the “Social Cycle Theory”, and that the great Russian scientist Nikolay Yakovlevich Danilevsky (opposed to Darwin and Marx by advocating that our World’s history is circular not linier) warned the Czar that a “clash of civilizations” between Russia and the West inevitable. ....

...Even more importantly, in Alexander II’s knowing that Russia’s and the United States successfully blocking of the European Royal Houses by their wins in the Russian-Ottoman and American Civil wars, the Czar knew the fight was not over and would stretch into the 20th and 21st Centuries

....So, in order to strengthen both Russia and the United States, he ordered the Russian territories of Alaska and the Aleutian Islands to be sold to the Americans in 1867, and following the example of Abraham Lincoln ordered the abolition of serfdom in all of the Russia’s believing by these actions both Nations would better prepared for the “clash of civilizations” that was surely to come...

blognelson.jpg

Edited by robaire

tree-bird-5t1.jpg

........ i like to do my chi kung training outside whenever it is possible. i found a nice place with old oak trees standing in a circle. i often do tree chi kung = energy exchange with these tree. whenever i need a quick shot of energy i get in contact with trees. now, in springtime in western europe, i visit pine trees regularly for example. greetings from the forest .... sirius

wow the darn post disappeared. aha. impermanence.

well it was about magic but there wasn't much strong magic there,

mostly complainin as usual.

so anyways how about for-real magic like I have a lot of respect for the work done by nicole as discussed in that thread over there.

so about this program. well I would want to offer some good relationship technique content, like how to expand and invigorate a relationship and make it work. how to give it a meaning of its own, a purpose where you and partner both have a plan, a long term goal and you want to see it through, and you discuss this goal early on so you both know what you are working towards, mutually, and this gives the relation a lot of magic quality, because now you have a plan to work to realizing it.

so sometimes you're on the net and you read ideas like "what is enlightenment" and you get an idea.

so you write it back here where no one sees it. haha.

it goes like this --

1) enlightement to WHOM? (I'd say who but that's owl talk there)

I mean, it depends who you ask, it's just a word, so to who/ whom/ whose ?

2) enlightenment WORKS ... like a carrot on a stick .. it pulls folks towards working on their awareness practices. so it can't be so bad, and also it might not be a goal, but more like a phantom victory line where, once you've crossed it, you don't even know it because now you're too busy with other stuff and you forgot about that carrot on a stick.

3) jed mckenna defines it. wow. he sells books. to him, that's big time enlightenment. his definition might not be yours so don't necessarily beleive him on it.

.... you also comprehend power held by enemies of mass enlightenment. it must include an acknowledement of the war waged by forces of darkness/ ignorance, and they are not a joke either ...

......ok, do they KNOW they're evil? well <here> he says - I have unconditional love for all J---. HELLO? only them and not humans?

what he didn't say there, but firmly believes, is that all all other humans are 'dogs or cattle' (they have a cute word for it - goyim, it means cattle ... nice .... ) not ..

. he didn't say this right out because his strategy only allows he discusses it inside his own "group" ... this is the war. this is the darkness. another example looks like terrorism there. oh wait. they seem to control big parts of the western media. uh-oh ..... trouble ..

Edited by robaire

beautiful-bird-for-free-wallpaper-of-desktop.jpg

.... a very interesting video < here> .............

I'm especially intrigued by the remarks at the 12:00 mark ......

it's concerning the "abrahamic 'the Lord' " .... which the commentators agree is none other than s****.

it has puzzled me long how churches could have a holy book in their pews where there is a "Lord" who orders his followers to go out and destroy good people who did them no harm.

and in fact to destroy anyone not like them which is the absolute of depraved nutcase racism.

it has to puzzle you how such a vile thing could sit in the churches of the land.

edit, instead of posting new ....

sometimes think about the sociology of the net.

1) it is an amazing tool. it is magic, brings a world of information to the fingertips and makes discussion posible etc.

2) flip side, it is addictive, it gets folks to spend hours on trivial uses, it presents lots of material world content, the news is slanted as always, and so on. the net has two sides. if you spent lots of time on it without being productive you might find yourself quite depressed. you've been in front of a screen for hours, when you could have been doing a better hobby such as walking outdoors, playing a sport, doing art. so the net has that side to it.

3) how do you deal withn it? well you have to establish a relationship with the net. you have to use discipline. otherwise, energetically you might be losing.

4) the net is an mazing magic tool, and it has that downside of course. mind action, misapplied. it comes down to use of mind- good use of it. net is mind dessert. all thee to distract you. how do you make a solid discipline?

.................. I have a lot of websites designed for different stuff. these are like scratch pads, full of images, ideas, copy- pastes... amazing that the net gives such stuff. what it comes down to is so many ideas, that are all abstract. unless turned to action they are just ideas. sociology of the net, and personal discipline on the net.

much needed areas of practice.

and just when you think the net is good but also a jungle of confusion, it brings you stuff like this ............ hmmmmmm ............... so amazing.

humans, have been gifted with a new awesome power tool. it is epochal. if used for the good.

it must be governed by strong intentions. it has to because it is a wild horse and will go where the imagination lets it go ..... unless reined in and directed by enlightened purpose. here is a prayer to the Infine God of Heaven ..... to allow us to use the net ---only--- for good redemptive purposes. AUM.

beautiful-bird_111633-1280x800.jpg

Edited by robaire

" good relationship technique content, like how to expand and invigorate a relationship and make it work. how to give it a meaning of its own, a purpose where you and partner both have a plan, a long term goal and you want to see it through, and you discuss this goal early on so you both know what you are working towards, mutually, and this gives the relation a lot of magic quality, because now you have a plan to work to realizing it. "

"each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive."

there will need to be a willingness to invest. personal investment of time, effort, thought,feeling.

share activities. acceptance , the flaws and all. open honesty and trust. mutual support.

relationships can become strained when the involved parties have different needs. altho differences

themselves should not be a cause of problems. engage in a dual perspective. honesty is a gift given between friends. to care. grow from differences. dont sweat the small stuff. acceptance does not mean that you have to like every single thing about that other person, it does mean that you do not try to change them to suit your own needs.

.... a very interesting video < here> .............

I'm especially intrigued by the remarks at the 12:00 mark ......

it's concerning the "abrahamic 'the Lord' " .... which the commentators agree is none other than s****.

it has puzzled me long how churches could have a holy book in their pews where there is a "Lord" who orders his followers to go out and destroy good people who did them no harm.

and in fact to destroy anyone not like them which is the absolute of depraved nutcase racism.

it has to puzzle you how such a vile thing could sit in the churches of the land.

i just heard about the white dragon society yesterday on another thread in taoist discussion.

are they the same of different? unsure.gif

Keep in mind, it's only the opinion of some Gnostics that the Christian God is actually the devil. Christians and Jews don't accept that belief, or much of Gnosticism for the most part.

For anyone who actually reads the Bible, it's pretty easy to see that the God described within is not at all evil. IMO, those Gnostics are confused.

About the Crusades, etc...it should be kept in mind that those people were mostly uneducated. Killing was part of the culture. It was encouraged by the priests for their own benefit...from what I understand these priests claimed to forgive sins if the people went out and killed for them in the name of the religion. It clearly says in that 'holy book' not to murder. To treat all people as you would treat yourself...this is a COMMANDMENT, not just an idea.

So if Christianity says "don't murder" but a so called Christian murders a whole bunch of people, or displays racism, etc...then is that person actually a Christian? I don't think so. They're just using the name inappropriately.

• Like 1

Keep in mind, it's only the opinion of some Gnostics that the Christian God is actually the devil. Christians and Jews don't accept that belief, or much of Gnosticism for the most part.

For anyone who actually reads the Bible, it's pretty easy to see that the God described within is not at all evil. IMO, those Gnostics are confused.

Christians and Jews don't agree with each other at the most basic level.

Who went after the gnostics with the aim to kill them down to the last man?

What was their link to the modern "bible"?

Victors write history.

There are quite a few questionable stories in the bible. This is understandable because "god" didn't write it.

The victors did. It shows you their mindset. And it's a strange one from what I've seen.

But anyway, I don't really want to discuss that here. I just want others to research those two basic questions and go from there on their own.

there's more, but I found it hard to mention any of this without getting into the background as to why the real deal magic, has been so intently disinfoed for so long. easy to tell. the church and the 'lumanato kept the good stuff. think they'd just give it away to the folks for free? haha ....

The man said it:

(39) Jesus said, "The pharisees and the scribes have taken the keys of knowledge and hidden them. They themselves have not entered, nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to. You, however, be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves."

Back on topic, hitting the wilderness is really good for you.

You find out exactly what you *don't* need to exist.

That's one of the best lessons you can learn.

Edited by KoffeeKommando
  • Like 1

KK,

I sort of agree with you.

The Gospel Of Thomas is like a Cliff's Notes of the bible.

It's all in there.

Now why all the other stuff was added....to cause confusion?

It's like the modern day. Humans go nuts and complicate everything.

If you complicate "the law"...the commoner cannot even know what is illegal or true.

So now you need lawyers and judges. Popes, bishops, priests, and ministers.

Job security for thousands of years.

The ones at the top can use this confusion to their advantage as well.

Twist the interpretations and you can demonize your opponents in the eyes of the unenlightened masses.

Bah...anyhoo...it's way beyond this thread.

The more direct the material, the better, I think. The Gospel Of Thomas and the Tao are direct works that short circuit all this. There is no money to be made from the truth. It comes with it's own built in reward.

BeautifulBirds1600x1200-046.jpg

Grandfather, the Apache mentor of Tom Brown jr <link> did mention quite a few things. for example, interpreting a creatures track across bare rock seemed to be no problem. the track could describe if it was young or old, male or female, strong or weak, full or hungry, and other stuff, just from the reading of the pressure formations there.

on the other hand, a "debris hut" is something definitely on the agenda.

JS <link> provides compelling evidence that a certain small mid east country (via its security firm) was primary cause of the catastrophe in northern japan last year. <link> (due to explosive devices installed in the oversized cameras) ... the wave itself is also worthy of proper speculation .... (ie: minimal building damage or sway prior to the arrival of said h2o ....)

so this would place the cause for all the subsequent radiation in north america included, on this small mid eastern country .... on its directors (whoever they actually are) ..

... pacific salmon found unsafe? hmmm .... now who's the cause of that, you might ask ... ? hmmm ... looks more & more like a large scale direct attack on most of north america. by who.

________

it would be good to design an ideal contemplation platform for locating in the upper part of a tree ... including the best ladder or way of getting up there ..... my guess right now is something light that is pull- uppable into tree when there, and stashable in shrubbery when away ... (ie: a collapsable, lightweight green colored sturdy ladder ...) designing something like that you need to work with the tree, not injure it ...

Edited by robaire

Sign in to follow this