Sign in to follow this  
Suz from Ling Qi

Hi, Anyone in Beijing or Chengdu mid April to May?

Hi, Would enjoy meeting up with fellow Tao bums whilst I'm back in China.(Usually live in Australia). Will be in Beijing from mid April and then down to Chengdu around the 23rd before beginning the Qi, Tea and the Sacred Mountains of Sichuan Training Retreat on the 25 April to 5 May. See My link. Then still in Chengdu before going over to Wuyi Mountains (Fujian) for Qigong and Tea Masters Retreats with the folk at Wild Tea Qi.My link. Let us meet, have some Tea, feel the Qi, chat and soak up the atmosphere. Suz :)

Hi, Would enjoy meeting up with fellow Tao bums whilst I'm back in China.(Usually live in Australia). Will be in Beijing from mid April and then down to Chengdu around the 23rd before beginning the Qi, Tea and the Sacred Mountains of Sichuan Training Retreat on the 25 April to 5 May. See My link. Then still in Chengdu before going over to Wuyi Mountains (Fujian) for Qigong and Tea Masters Retreats with the folk at Wild Tea Qi.My link. Let us meet, have some Tea, feel the Qi, chat and soak up the atmosphere. Suz :)

This is probably a wild question, but when I think of China and Tea, I think of Ganoderma Lucidum or lingzhi, which your name seems to be quite similar too. Do you work with lingzhi at all? Or perhaps your parents?

Sign in to follow this