fallintounity

Superpowers

What's your superpower?

Is there a place where all those with superpowers can go, a way to form a 'super' group? a xavier institute? a way to get investment in one? (joke- better ways to spend money- like actually changing this craphole)

How many people ever reach a state of samadhi, like say, in the states, ever get the laser going??

How do we impact each other's lives?

And where did all the good people go? Seriously, maybe I don't see well enough, but correct me if I'm wrong, but there is, absolutely(underline.capitalize.), absolutely a way, i believe, no.. I KNOW, where we can eliminate from existence all the poverty starving disease etc...

money, control, power, etc.-- what have you-- only has so much of an impact- or you would hope-- so then what is it that prevents more appropriate progress from being made in the world-- okay work on myself-- I get it, but, with the world at large-- is it the spiritual pollution of past-- the 'spirits' of the past clinging on to life and their old sick ways-- what is it?

There is nothing supernatural at work wrong with the earth or humanity-- mankind's enemy is human nature itself.

• Like 2

Richard Bartlett of Matrix Energetics seems to have super powers. He says its all quantum physics stuff though. Maybe one day I will have quantum powers like him.

I can blow fireballs out of my arse

me too. guess it's not that uncommon :)

btw superpowers aren't whats going to change the course of life on earth, we don't need to generate siddhis and supernormal abilities... those can just feed the ego even more, and make people feel like they're actually important, when in the grand scheme of things they are not.

Conscious decision making instead of robotic habitual behavior.. theres a supernormal ability that i would like to see everyone discover. Generosity.. theres a superpower. Compassion, lovingkindness, integrity, etc.. i would love to see more of these superpowers

• Like 2

I guess if someone demonstrated superpowers under strict scientific observation at somewhere like Harvard and it was screened on tv around the world it could change the world by getting more people into spiritual pursuits, I saw one documentary about a Buddhist whose master told him to go to the West and demonstate powers to get people interested in the Dharma there. But then most will be getting involved for the wrong reasons and you will get frauds taking advantage of the situation so I don't know if much good would come of it.

I guess if someone demonstrated superpowers under strict scientific observation at somewhere like Harvard and it was screened on tv around the world it could change the world by getting more people into spiritual pursuits, I saw one documentary about a Buddhist whose master told him to go to the West and demonstate powers to get people interested in the Dharma there. But then most will be getting involved for the wrong reasons and you will get frauds taking advantage of the situation so I don't know if much good would come of it.

Yes! This is why we don't have super powers spontaneously evolving in the human population as a critical mass. This is why it is not common knowledge. Whether you like it or not we are still primitive as a speices in our place in this galaxy yet alone this cosmos.

Edited by Z3N

I can sleep on my back!

y'know, i have a hard time trying that one!! I sleep like a dog, on my side, with one leg tucked and the other straight, tucking one arm under my head, and the other resting by my tucked leg.

Seems i might never gain your power of back-rest.