idiot_stimpy

Energy pressure in head

The more I practice body awareness the more I can sense the subtle vibrations or blood in my body. It seems where ever I place my attention in the body, the blood or vibrations get stronger.

Now if I place all my attention on my head, I feel a big pressure build up.

Is the pressure a sign of energy imbalance or doesn't mean anything?

I have recently bought the book "Taoist Yoga - Alchemy and Immortality", and am familiarizing myself with the mini and microcosmic orbit.

So my question in relation to the microcosmic orbit is, should I but pushing that pressure down the front channel to complete the microcosmic orbit?

The more I practice body awareness the more I can sense the subtle vibrations or blood in my body. It seems where ever I place my attention in the body, the blood or vibrations get stronger.

I have recently bought the book "Taoist Yoga - Alchemy and Immortality", and am familiarizing myself with the mini and microcosmic orbit.

So my question in relation to the microcosmic orbit is, should I but pushing that pressure down the front channel to complete the microcosmic orbit?

pressure in your head is almost never a good thing. the short answer to your question is yes.

that books is really nutty, i gave my copy to my teacher and he was like "jesus christ they published this?!" in other words its advanced stuff, not the kind of stuff that has ever been learned just from texts, but the kind of thing you need to learn directly from an awakened teacher. So maybe if you want to learn MCO, hmmmm i think the best book for learning it is Tao of Health Sex and Longevity by Daniel Reid, orrrrrr mayyyyybe Mantak Chia but i'll warn you against him too. I don't think you can go very wrong with inner smile and MCO but he teaches stuff you just shouldnt learn from books either. So there you go.

Another good book to start with is Damo Mitchell's Daoist Neigong, and he advises a technique of MCO in which one just rotates the dan tian like a water wheel in order to move the qi through the governing and conception vessels. He says it also regulates qi in the other vessels without having to visualize them, and in your case, it would be a way of actualizing your orbit and opening your channels without having to focus on your head. Focusing on your belly would draw some of that pressure down over time. So I recommend that too.

Best of luck, i hope a lot of people give you advice :) thats always confusing

Thank you for your response.

I was bringing the attention to behind the eyes and focusing on the nothing. Now when the nothing is touch then its fine, if it doesn't hit the mark and rests on form, the energy build up happens. It just feels like someone is expanding a balloon inside your face.

When I first started my meditation a few years ago I experience and still do to some degree a lot of popping or cracking noises inside my head.

You are slowly opening all these meridians:

2009332121241691.th.jpg

Expect a lot of pressure (use acupressure to relieve pressure in the areas where Qi is blocked).

Try to incorporate exercise that involves the feet in order to balance Heaven with Earth.

Spring Forest's small universe is great - I bought the tape on sale for 3 bucks a couple years ago and I felt the mco running the first time I listened to it. I should go back and practice more of it sometime :lol:

Pineal calcification is the most probable cause considering working towards MCO. Clean out the fluoride with some cilantro + chlorella. There are other ways to decalcify, but herbal and natural is cilantro + chlorella imo.

It would also be beneficial to stop drinking tap water, spring water or even distilled is better. You can also use less toothpaste and never swallow it, or switch to baking soda and mouth wash to brush your teeth.

Edited by Informer

Pineal calcification is the most probable cause considering working towards MCO. Clean out the fluoride with some cilantro + chlorella. There are other ways to decalcify, but herbal and natural is cilantro + chlorella imo.

It would also be beneficial to stop drinking tap water, spring water or even distilled is better. You can also use less toothpaste and never swallow it, or switch to baking soda and mouth wash to brush your teeth.

amen to all that, except that there are a host of options between fluoridated toothpaste and baking soda

i use auromere toothpaste, which i highly recommend.. neem and peelu and ayurvedic herbs galore.. makes my mouth soooo happy

don't forget to floss

You need to bring that energy down. Forget about any MCO.

May I recommend the soft butter method, taught to the Japanese Zen master Hakuin, when he was suffering from 'zen sickness'.

THE SOFT BUTTER PRACTICE

When Hakuin enquired about the Soft Butter Meditation practice he had previously mentioned, Master Hakuyū replied :

"When a student engaged in meditation finds that he is exhausted in body and mind because the four constituent elements of his body are in a state of disharmony, he should gird up his spirit and perform the following visualization:

"Imagine that a lump of soft butter, pure in color and fragrance and the size and shape of a duck egg, is suddenly placed on the top of your head. As it begins to slowly melt, it imparts an exquisite sensation, moistening and saturating your head within and without. It continues to ooze down, moistening your shoulders, elbows, and chest; permeating lungs, diaphragm, liver, stomach, and bowels; moving down the spine through the hips, pelvis, and buttocks.

"At that point, all the congestions that have accumulated within the five organs and six viscera, all the aches and pains in the abdomen and other affected parts, will follow the heart as it sinks downward into the lower body. As it does, you will distinctly hear a sound like that of water trickling from a higher to a lower place. It will move lower down through the lower body, suffusing the legs with beneficial warmth, until it reaches the soles of the feet, where it stops.

"The student should then repeat the contemplation. As his vital energy flows downward, it gradually fills the lower region of the body, suffusing it with penetrating warmth, making him feel as if he were sitting up to his navel in a hot bath filled with a decoction of rare and fragrant medicinal herbs that have been gathered and infused by a skilled physician."

• Like 4

When I took that xing shen zhuang course there were some ladies there on a spiritual retreat from...ah, I do not recall, christian healers or something of the like. A few of us chatted with them and thomas was the first one to get it when they mentioned that sometimes their method of prayer left them a bit heady (one of the ladies near my feet had to go sit down when they did a healing on me because she was about to tip over!) and we told them about bringing the energy down - they were very grateful...very nice group of ladies. I dont know why the butter thing made me think of that. Good suggestion LF :)

As his vital energy flows downward, it gradually fills the lower region of the body, suffusing it with penetrating warmth, making him feel as if he were sitting up to his navel in a hot bath filled with a decoction of rare and fragrant medicinal herbs that have been gathered and infused by a skilled physician."

I like this part of it! Yummmmm. Like going to the best spa on earth...in my imagination. :lol:

I've heard of people who will massage down the front channel in cases like yours. I personally start with the chin and work downwards to the area above the pubic symphysis.

Could the pressure build up cause a crown opening. I feel like the pressure is trying to break something open, like something has been blocked.

When I first started meditation I got too massive loud bangs as the pressure went in between the eyes and ears. I then passed out after seeing the brightest white light that smashed through the top of my head.

I have never felt the traditional kundalini energy surge up the spine that's so strong and intense.

Could the pressure build up cause a crown opening. I feel like the pressure is trying to break something open, like something has been blocked.

When I first started meditation I got too massive loud bangs as the pressure went in between the eyes and ears. I then passed out after seeing the brightest white light that smashed through the top of my head.

I have never felt the traditional kundalini energy surge up the spine that's so strong and intense.

No, it is because your pineal gland is blocked with fluoride crystals:

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pineal/

Do some research.

Definitely some great advice that's already been given. Just to add my 2c :)

As prescribed to me by my teacher:

Try bringing the tongue to the roof of the mouth. No need to make it uncomfortable, just rest it up there in the most natural position possible.

Contrasting to a purer body of a high level cultivator, any energy pressure or event you or I might feel (or hear) could be construed as a blockage or imbalance, building up or unblocking. Blockages are many and this situation will not change until many years of cultivating, and even then if you are lucky. Even a very high level master still has blockages that dont allow him to the next level. Im just trying to demonstrate the point that anything is a blockage, and therefore the term is kind of meaningless, like suddenly saying "water" while you have been floating in the ocean. So thats why masters will have you just ignore all these things and to continue the practise that allows you to advance.

I havent felt the kundalini surge that people talk about either, or I had all too often to even make note of it like others seem to do.

I dont think your crown chakra is about to open, you are sounding like a thousand hopeful new-agers. Time will tell anyway, you are not going anywhere from yourself any time soon I hope, and I'd love if your crown chakra "opened" so completely that people and immortals gazed from afar at your luminosity.

I agree with Gerard's post, and I believe he speaks with experience. You are not doing anything wrong, just keep doing what you are doing because the interesting phenomena is telling you that something is happening, and that something is your etheric body is evolving. Possibly the particular measures of mentally bringing energy down or brushing with the right toothpaste might be helpful in some way. You have time to try it all and make note of it for yourself.

Edited by de_paradise
  • Like 1

Contrasting to a purer body of a high level cultivator, any energy pressure or event you or I might feel (or hear) could be construed as a blockage or imbalance, building up or unblocking. Blockages are many and this situation will not change until many years of cultivating, and even then if you are lucky. Even a very high level master still has blockages that dont allow him to the next level. Im just trying to demonstrate the point that anything is a blockage, and therefore the term is kind of meaningless, like suddenly saying "water" while you have been floating in the ocean. So thats why masters will have you just ignore all these things and to continue the practise that allows you to advance.

I havent felt the kundalini surge that people talk about either, or I had all too often to even make note of it like others seem to do.

I dont think your crown chakra is about to open, you are sounding like a thousand hopeful new-agers. Time will tell anyway, you are not going anywhere from yourself any time soon I hope, and I'd love if your crown chakra "opened" so completely that people and immortals gazed from afar at your luminosity.

I agree with Gerard's post, and I believe he speaks with experience. You are not doing anything wrong, just keep doing what you are doing because the interesting phenomena is telling you that something is happening, and that something is your etheric body is evolving. Possibly the particular measures of mentally bringing energy down or brushing with the right toothpaste might be helpful in some way. You have time to try it all and make note of it for yourself.

Thank you for your advice.