Sign in to follow this  
Protector

Have you ever...

...had this weird feeling that even if the world splits in half, gets lit on fire, and every worst possible thing happens, everything will be alright

yes.

If the world were to instantaniously implode, then explode, and rocket it's whole mass into the core of the sun.

Everything would be fine, and life would go on as if nothing out of the ordanary were happening.

Well, though it would definitely change OUR lives quite drastically...! no biggie :lol:

• Like 1

...had this weird feeling that even if the world splits in half, gets lit on fire, and every worst possible thing happens, everything will be alright

As long as it doesn't split across our land it can feck off.

Yup. Don't always have that feeling, but have had it before.

I have this feeling if I have access to wilderness... which is quite difficult in Europe since we tend to transform every forest in a big park.

i feel this way, but i feel like i would be a dick if i told others it is okay to feel this way - seems as if they would take it as me undermining their feelings

Sign in to follow this