Sign in to follow this  
Warrior Body Buddha Mind

Fire Yogi

Child's play really-- lets see what kind of power he develops when he's in actual position to change the world-- i don't mean to be condescending, but this isn't the way of a true seer. cheers.

then again, intent towards a better world could be enough-- few people left these days

Edited by fallintounity

Child's play really-- lets see what kind of power he develops when he's in actual position to change the world-- i don't mean to be condescending, but this isn't the way of a true seer. cheers.

then again, intent towards a better world could be enough-- few people left these days

IMO the way to change the world is to change ourselves and switch on.

That is the best way and it will affect everyone who comes in contact with us. Purley becouse whatever we emit affects our enviroment in many ways.

Acting locally like this has a global effect .

I have seen this documentary before and it is interesting to watch.

Are you in an actual position to change the world, fallintounity??

If so, want my resume? :lol:

Well therein lay the problem-- I can be, my ideas if executed are more powerful than me charming powers-- but, im BROKE!! I tried setting on the path to execute them, started a business, but was really screwed over-- really screwed-- still i move-- cant let a bunch of life setbacks keep my dream back--

Seriously, if you'd like to start a correspondence, I'd gladly share- maybe ill make a posting, and hopefully i could be provided enough positive energy-- like i've said in other posts, I agree, just my happiness will do at this point

Child's play really-- lets see what kind of power he develops when he's in actual position to change the world-- i don't mean to be condescending..

:lol::rolleyes:

Yes, childs play, I light myself on fire every morning just to wake up when I'm out of coffee :).

Seems like a saintly man w/ a pocketful of Siddhis to me. As always its saintliness that is so impressive. Siddhis and silliness are often linked, but saintliness combined with staying in the every day world, that's hard.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 3

Hmmm a yogic master of fire. its good to see one wish id seen more.

Very good documentary. Even meditation on fire will start to invoke your own and heat you up some. But you have to have some fire in you the master in the video uses a mantra to to bring the fire essence out from himself. The breathing technique he uses keeps the fire chi emitting from his body so the out side fire doesnt burn him. Very nice.

Edited by templetao

His dedication to his practice & teacher is what I like, and he doesnt take money for what he does or credit for his powers.

Funny how people poke shit at people but are broke and cant even make it and live and country that isnt 3rd world.....

• Like 2

Hmmm a yogic master of fire. its good to see one wish id seen more.

Very good documentary. Even meditation on fire will start to invoke your own and heat you up some. But you have to have some fire in you the master in the video uses a mantra to to bring the fire essence out from himself. The breathing technique he uses keeps the fire chi emitting from his body so the out side fire doesnt burn him. Very nice.

It's sending a message to the fire, 'no', just sending the impulse of 'no' to the fire will work-- (at least on cast iron it does)- It's a deep glandular, i guess, response, whereby you create layers of communication btwn your body's waxy lipids/ water- sort of like sodium/potassium channels- a cascading alignment to create a response that prevents the burn-- its an electrical response from your core-- your heart--

Edited by fallintounity

The only problem I saw was he laid on the edge of the fire most of the time, does that count to anything I dont know, but still would be a hard feat to do! :blink:

They mentioned the pit beneath was 4 foot deep, so i think it would be incredibly hot even where there isnt an obvious blaze on the surface.

Also just being right next to a fire like that would be unbearable i think.

It's sending a message to the fire, 'no', just sending the impulse of 'no' to the fire will work-- (at least on cast iron it does)- It's a deep glandular, i guess, response, whereby you create layers of communication btwn your body's waxy lipids/ water- sort of like sodium/potassium channels- a cascading alignment to create a response that prevents the burn-- its an electrical response from your core-- your heart--

Are you gonna put up a video of you going into a fire then? ^^

• Like 1

They mentioned the pit beneath was 4 foot deep, so i think it would be incredibly hot even where there isnt an obvious blaze on the surface.

Also just being right next to a fire like that would be unbearable i think.

Early on I thought I found a cheat.. that he was putting his hand into water before placing the cakes and herbs. But it Ghee, clarified butter. Can't think of oil as much of an insulator.

Seems superhuman to me, a bit like the Marathon Monk of Mount Heie, http://www.der.org/films/marathon-monks.html who do a death fast of no food, water or sleep then spend hours putting sacrificial pieces of wood into a fire.

I have to think its as much the years of strict body training as well as the spiritual training that plays a role in these amazing acts.

Are you gonna put up a video of you going into a fire then? ^^

No! Because then I would be showboating.. I may run the nyc marathon and win this year.. that may be enough, I just quit smoking, confident I'd be able to beat the kenyans by then..

Edited by fallintounity

18:20 Bothers me.

Seems like he gets burned and notices "oh crap my head/hair"

Also I don't know what hes put all over that cloth. and all the stuff on the wood may contribute to a slow slow burn.

Well actually what the master is doing in the video is that he is actually training and charging up his fire chi in front of everyone. Chanting a fire mantra while close to fire gives you a much better charge by letting people be in the room with him as he does this he gets to help the local village people.

I would call him a master yes but i wouldnt call him an elemental master for it is elemental master's business to keep his elemental chi very highly charged at all times and to grow that charge and the elemental energy as to progress over time.

The difference from just gathering fire chi and expelling it and charging and flowing it as well is thus. When you go to manifest it if you just gather and expel your going to have a hard time manifesting it. If you charge your fire chi and let it flow then when you go to manifest it its going to be so strong that it almost scares you.

You have to

1.gather it

2.//////

3. expel it

4. charge and flow it

and repeat daily

Then there is higher elemental spiritual work as well.

The elements come into you very pure you can use the earth to further refine them...

1 steal underwear

2 ???????????????

3 profit

I am wondering what is with the ////// on number 2?

1 steal underwear

2 ???????????????

3 profit

I am wondering what is with the ////// on number 2?

South park reference love it. No but seriously if anyone wants step 2 just pm me and ill give it freely.

When you work with the elements you are choosing to interact with the elements on a spiritual level which will have a physical effect.

With element training theres

Elemental Basic training

Elemental spiritual alchemy

Elemental healing

Elemental talismans and Elemental Fang shi

Elemental martial applications

So its just not about gathering the elements and expelling them.

The elemental training is much much more in depth than what readers of bardon know about.

Sign in to follow this