Sign in to follow this  
SheepishLord

You've got to try this guys:

"Now, in the new era of the millennium," -the male dildo !! :lol:

'not only am I the president-- but I'm the best customer' :wink:

that is pretty cool. I guess it's small so you shouldnt have too much of a problem sticking it up your ass... =p

what i noticed though-- is that climax is unavoidable. as with any prostrate stimulation, you will leak. I guess this is all seminal fluid and not semen... but do we know if the jing is the semen or the seminal fluid? (interesting point to make... maybe even a worthy question for one of the guru's..)

hell, maybe the jing is lost in any ejaculation-- it si the ACT of ejaculation that results in lost jing, the fluid ejaculated is unimportant.

these are good questions... (?)

They recommend this device on multiples.com--sounds very cool but I have a mental block about actually trying it.

-Yoda

No doubt on the wave and continuous. But BIG doubt that you can have it with no likeage

I'd love to hear Max position on this.

:shrug:

They recommend this device on multiples.com--sounds very cool but I have a mental block about actually trying it.

Never met a mental block that can't be dissolved with enough vaseline.

Let us know how does it go.

Interesting.

The energy much different from sexual in quality. More refined, light yellow color, almost golden.

I want to wait and see the long term effects on Plato's energy body. Apparently it creates wave type of full body orgasms for hours WITHOUT anything coming out. Plato has a date with a real hottie that picked him up last week, but I don't see he is interested in her anymore.

This thing could be very addictive (long lasting pleasure without visible side effects), and it could be the way out for people who want to retain their semen.

But after all, this belongs to the sensation realm, and should be descarded sooner or later.

Kyle,

What is your success with Multiples.com? Did you have the same experiences the way they describe on their website? Alone or with your wife?

I'm a walk in, Kyle's just my host! 8)

Good initial results and then I slacked off. During the 60+ days of daily solo practice, the practice consistently delivered good vibes and very much improved my dual performance where I had a few modest heartgasms. I even induced a modest heartgasm in Mrs. Yoda too and she's not even doing the practice. It definitely heightens one's emotional sensitivity and involvement in dual. I never fully unveiled the practice to Mrs. Yoda, but I'd do the keysound silently.

I fully expect that the practice can deliver serious "rock your world" results in due time. The aneros is recommended on the site to assist in learning non-emission type orgasms.

Since stopping consistent, solo keysound practice, I lost the knack to pull it off in dual as well. It's pretty awesome, and I intend to get back into the practice as soon as my other practices simmer down.

I still have not encountered any lessening of sexual desire through sungazing, and I'm sort of waiting to see if SGing will change the landscape in this department at all but that'll be about 3 months on the solarhealing.com program.

-Yodster

This IS unbelievable. The energetics opened up are of the Spiritual energy - Kundalini. This is AMAZING! It stimulates the perineum accupuncture point and the prostate and creates, well, it is unbelievable! There are the various physical experiences and then pushes into the essence of the creative force of the universe...

OK, your right. I spend countless hours of my life finding things that are BS, practicing them, having the courage and taking the time to share them, becuase I a) am getting akick back by promoting them from Plato (not that he has anyhting to do with aneros), and B) I really get a sense of well being by trying to mislead people.

Hey, maybe the things we all bring up here don't work for everyone but there truly is so much to experience. I have found so many wonderful things becuase of this group. And I will admit that I close to stuff as well, but come on. I am sharing my true experience with it here. Check it out. I REALLY am not kidding. Get over whatever hang ups you have. The world is not out to decieve you :) but if you think it is, it will...

Even in the Tantra they talk about perenium massage and prostate stimulation for the true male experience. The million dollar point rolls out of this as well. I am not making this shit up. IT HAS BEEN KNOWN FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS AT LEAST. The aneros is a modern invention but incorporates these principals into something that is SO awesome. I wouldn't put something up here about putting something in my butt if I didn't FULLY realize what it can help one to do and experience.

Inner Peace,

Matt

Hi Matt,

My reply was to Plato's post, not yours. I look at things in a threaded view, maybe in flat view it looked like my reply was to you.

I don't doubt your experience at all.

I do wonder about who is behind things. Just as I feel into, and don't go with, some energetic experiences because of who their "author" may be, I am careful with identities (e.g. "RJ") on the web. (I still can't believe that you offered up your wife to the DM who pretends to be RJ.)

To me, that website read like a PR job, and by PR I was refering not to "public relations" or "prostate revelations", but to the authorship of Plato Rosinke. Am I wrong? Plato may let us know.

In any case, I am probably averse to putting things in my ass for two reasons. First, because for most of my life I've had a sore and bloody rectum from the food intolerances that I have been discovering over the last few months . Second, I'm with Max in trying to not be dependent on physical methods.

There is a primordial galactic experience in my ltt that I glimpse, that is better than any experience in my life, but that evaporates under force or desire and that I cannot yet blend with this existence for less than a nano-second. My destiny is to unfold that primordium from my being, fold it into my being, unfold and fold again, weaving being and non-being into a flower dropping petals.

Than again, I watched Paris Hilton in the "simple life" last night.

inner peace / outer screech,

Chris

No, the aneros is not my site, although I have become an affiliate since using it. Even if you don't generate those orgasms, it will heal your prostate gland and assist in your cultivation--even though Master Nan refers to working with the anus as "low class cultivation" according to Bill.

Glad to see Matt playing with the device and getting the experiences!

Sorry about your bloody rectum btw--what are you allergic too?

But Plato, isn't it important to tell people you have a financial connection to a product when you recommend it? I mean, being an affiliate means you get 10%, right?

http://www.malegspot.com/affoverview.php

Trip

(Who has productively followed many of your recommendations in the past. Although it's kind of funny, the last time I actually posted to you was about five years ago, when I was admiring your suggestion to use a small vibrator stuck up the butt to massage your prostate.)

Well I didn't know you could specify a special "financial connection" link.

So that means on 6 January Plato gave the "financial connection" link in response to Tumoessence's question about Glenn Morris and Unna Tantra.

To finish answering your question, Max:

I think that if you're hawking a person or site, and you have a financial interest in that person or site, you gotta say so, whichever link you give.

But in Tumoessence's case he specifially gave the "financial" link.

Chris,

I understand. Thanks for clarifying... sorry I got on my high horse...

Anyway, I was just kidding about my wife. Just being playful. Who is DM?

Matt

None of the links I posted had any financial connection! Just because I am an affiliate doesn't mean I used an affiliate link.

Furthermore, I have ZERO obligation to tell ANYONE what my financial interests are. Such "caveats" have nothing to do with anything except feeding someone's mental blocks about money and keeping them small people.

.. i think it'd be clear to anyone who 's watched Plato's posts for a while, that by far and away his posts are driven by his avid and sharp R&D sword, and we've all benefited.

Plato,

I react to gluten or wheat, beans that haven't been soaked for many days, maybe corn, maybe dairy, maybe soy. I have to get organized and do a proper elimination diet to figure it all out. I get all bloated and then have a bloody anus. A bit worrisome as my mother died of rectal cancer. Maybe once this has all cleared up I will get interested in the prostate.

Chris

Sounds like a hard-wired configuration that you'll have to adjust for from here on out. (I could be totally wrong - but maybe not; everyone has an achille's heel.)

Chinese herbal medicine has a wide range of digestive formulas, many quite effective - and specific to etiologies. The patent medicines (excellent user's-guide book link) are pretty effective for this sort of thing, and very inexpensive. As my 1st sentence implies, unlikely to "cure" you, but likely to help substantially - with minimal $.

Trunk

p.s. The hardcore herbal guides are:

1. Bensky's Materia Medica (single herbs)

2. Formulas & Strategies (putting the herbs together)

Sign in to follow this