fallintounity

DECENT human beings, qigongers, help.

what is it called when you project a laserbeam 4ft in front of you, one that burns very much- i burnt through a shirt without it being visible, this one i saw, directly-- it was in open air- it was one of the most beautiful intensely magical things i have ever witnessed in my life- really f-bombing magical- really cool-- anyone ever have a similar experience??

i edited the previous posting- obviously im depressed, if i focus at it, i can get the shen laser going- for a little bit- but yepp, alas this world is cruel--

anyway one interested in fixing it, i have solutions for days- extravagantly beautiful solutions for everything-- whereby we can actually evolve- still its funny, at this point, im confident just my happiness would work wonders-- i dont even think i'd have to do a thing-- however for that you need 'comfort', dolla dolla bill ya'll.

if only life was affordable--

-who can pay the rent these days-

Edited by fallintounity

you are welcome to come find some rest in kentucky and regroup.

should be interesting.

its out in some nature and you would have to come up with your own cigarettes.

otherwise dont sweat the small stuff.

edit>>i am not claiming to be a master or an expert on anything.

i got the bum thing down good tho.

Edited by zerostao

money truly puts a f-bomb on everything. you cant get to true stages of enlightenment without it-- you can, but you cant here

i disagree. i wonder how much money Lao Tzu carried around with him? the only limits we have are the ones we place on ourselves.

• Like 5

lao tzu. hahaha, he could live in nature without a problem, or move far away enough to avoid people...

he wouldnt survive a day in this world. not one. I'd bet my life on it.

he wouldn't be allowed to squat in a state park.. live on the street or much else.. if i had six months, in comfort i'd be in a constant state of samadhi and probably be among the best, because i can reason answers-- not just observe and apply consequence to the tao-

with all my heart, reason is the best teacher-- pain only necessary to an extent- above that torture likely inflicted by 'masters' of the past for not reasoning better-- if they truly saw things would be different

im sure lao tzu could walk through 'worlds' great. see people appear from nothing, interact with them as if they where real, etc.. woohoo.. at the end of the day, there is accountability and reality--

"Where the heart is willing, it will find a thousand ways. Where it is unwilling, it will find a thousand excuses." ~ Arlen Price

• Like 2

lao tzu. hahaha, he could live in nature without a problem, or move far away enough to avoid people...

he wouldnt survive a day in this world. not one. I'd bet my life on it.

you're dead to me, does that count? :lol:

• Like 3

"Where the heart is willing, it will find a thousand ways. Where it is unwilling, it will find a thousand excuses." ~ Arlen Price

Amen

any suggestions on finding affordable housing (free) comfort in the states,-- a place to retreat to? 6 months of peace, where I wouldn't have to worry about money- a way of winning the lottery-- anything-- its getting bad--

I'm probably the single most valuable American to ever live. (not joking) I see too far, too well, with too much love along the way of how to get there

any suggestions on finding affordable housing (free) comfort in the states,-- a place to retreat to? 6 months of peace, where I wouldn't have to worry about money- a way of winning the lottery-- anything-- its getting bad--

I'm probably the single most valuable American to ever live. (not joking) I see too far, too well, with too much love along the way of how to get there

well however egotistical your comment is..I want time to practice as well, so Im going to countries in south East Asia..and volunteering a couple of hours a day- basically talking english etc in exchange for food and accomodation on top of that I get to see nature and other culture...workaway.info, couchsurfing.com, helpx.net

also where there is a will there is a way..for example..if you think not having any money is a barrier towards getting to the other side of the world, well im sure there are ways of doing it illegally etc lol

• Like 1

It is possible to get sponsored to go on retreat by a rich benefactor like the Buddhist nun Tenzin Palmo did, apart from that you could go to prison for a few months

• Like 1

money truly puts a f-bomb on everything. you cant get to true stages of enlightenment without it-- you can, but you cant here

damn near *everyone* has to deal with resource allocation :) you're not alone, nor are you alone in seeing problems as more of an obstacle than they really are.

like scotty said to bones in star trek 2 when they found out kirk had a kid...when did he have time for that? well, I guess if its important to ya, ya make the time ^_^

• Like 1

any suggestions

one has to find their way to the front of the line

don't follow

that I'll do ;)

Kirk had a kid???

If you're that great (which you are:-)) you'll find a way!

There's always practice in the world - I'd argue that also has the right stuff in it for progress.

But then I would say that because that's how I do it, get it;-)?

fallintounity, i really like that handle btw smile.gif

i had offered you an alternative view and you dismissed it out of hand?

i already offered you a place of peace. i aint gonna help you with the lottery however.

maybe you can see way far off but i dont think you are looking in the right direction.

every now and then i like a good challenge.

pushing hands with a laser beam emitting dude would be cool.

• Like 1

He's got a point the WBBM - you're literate and not the 'wrong' side of the 'digital divide'.

Of course in 14th Century Bhutan, you might have been much better off.

Edited: for misplaced consonant.

Edited by -K-

He's got a point the WBBM - you're literate and not the 'wrong' side of the 'digital divide'.

Of course in 14th Century Bhutan, you might have been much better off.

Edited: for misplaced consonant.

wait.. I'm lost..

what is it called when you project a laserbeam 4ft in front of you, one that burns very much- i burnt through a shirt without it being visible, this one i saw, directly-- it was in open air- it was one of the most beautiful intensely magical things i have ever witnessed in my life- really f-bombing magical- really cool-- anyone ever have a similar experience??

i edited the previous posting- obviously im depressed, if i focus at it, i can get the shen laser going- for a little bit- but yepp, alas this world is cruel--

anyway one interested in fixing it, i have solutions for days- extravagantly beautiful solutions for everything-- whereby we can actually evolve- still its funny, at this point, im confident just my happiness would work wonders-- i dont even think i'd have to do a thing-- however for that you need 'comfort', dolla dolla bill ya'll.

if only life was affordable--

-who can pay the rent these days-

If that's true then you probably just expelled all the energy you have cultivated.

Displaying power is a waste of energy, and those with the power don't waste the energy which is more valuable than all the dollars in the world to them.

If you wanna burn holes in shit with a laser, then get a job and buy a laser.

Maybe you can ask Aaron aka Twinner for help, if he made it back to his feet, he may be willing to help you as some did him.

Edited by Informer